Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) (69702 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Xmen149(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Gossiplover:
Wife Who Killed Son Of Former PDP Chairman Arrested. Photos

According to a Facebook user, Maryam Sanda, the wife of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello,who stabbed her husband to death has been arrested after charges were filed against her by the police..

in Some cases the things men do we term violence is actually man fighting for his life from a ladies verbal or physical abuse....

please watch this video on domestic violence and see the comments...........too bad

https://www.facebook.com/soflo/videos/1202382783136307/?hc_ref=ARQUtiBq6p2N_EYcBgBvgrykEXNcm3SqYTrfHSIuErgkCtSmUwUnSZ8QL7aPCxkgs5w&pnref=story
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
chizzy161:

I can't argue with you. You are definitely not a Lawyer so you won't understand.

Lawyer or legal Secretary, do not bloody tell us to not 'judge' her. She killed a man and I will judge her until she's mustered enough decency to chew a cyanide.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by stchinedu: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:
The judge should tender justice with mercy by giving her a simple judgement maybe two years in prison because she was just trying to defend herself

For those of you pervert quoting me read my status now.........

move out from this thread

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sigh
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by davillian(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hausa girls get mind O.
Don't underestimate them.
Reminded me of one that went inside her room got a cuttlass and used it to kill a snake.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
Na wa. But wait, why hasn't this woman said anything? Even if it's "Na devil work".... She should say something. Let's hear her side of the story too.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
chizzy161:

I can't argue with you. You are definitely not a Lawyer so you won't understand.

charge and bail lawyer!!!
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
coolcharm:
just listen to yourself

Make I just dice you brain resetting slap na

Will you say that if it was your relative that was the victim?

Make God no punish us with heartless partners like this abeg
honestly I wish I could give her a resounding slap. I wonder how some of us women think at times, always quick to play the victim.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Dollyyo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
The funky shits I hate about Nigeria is doltishness.

They're dulling this case..

They should slaughter her back rapidly without hearing any funky excuse from any fucking human being or angel �

Hausa people are too hazardous
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:
The judge should tender justice with mercy by giving her a simple judgement maybe two years in prison because she was just trying to defend herself

Your stupidity flows more than your period.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by drealnamdy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

If I slaaaaaaaaap ur mouth ehn
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by harizonal123(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
I feel sorry for her. See her eyes filled with tears and regret
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by madgoat(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

Mumu... Quite sad that u are brainless
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by huthmanadam(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
This shouldn't be on front page. . That picture is of a Kannywood Actress called Sadiya Kabala... She posted the photo on her instagram page @realsadiyakabala

Cc Lalasticala

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

just read out loud what you typed and judge yourself. SMH!
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by afbstrategies: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

You are brainless. Not sure you have a brother, husband or boyfriend. Do the crime, rot in jail.Period. undecided
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by BGGW: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
coolcharm:
just listen to yourself

Na them killer fans be that
That means you can also do the same
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
JUSTICE SERVED IN NICE PLATE. God show you mercy on.....
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by coolcharm(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
iamfromlagos:

honestly I wish I could give her a resounding slap. I wonder how some of us women think at times, always quick to play the victim.
honestly... Her comment lacked emphaty and doesn't sit well at all. Domestic violence knows no gender... She committed the crime. She should do the time.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
beautiful monster. see beautiful girl,I love her nose . one would think she has beautiful attitude too
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by missyb08(f): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
Her look shows how much she regrets her actions.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by columbus007(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
she should also die no story.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
When you find yourself in the hands of an arrogant and over jealous woman, your days are numbered on earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Augiiee(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
coolcharm:
just listen to yourself
Bro, you jst gave her exactly what she wants (attention)
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Augiiee(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
coolcharm:
just listen to yourself
Bro, you jst gave her exactly what she wants (attention)
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by baddosky1: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

Why should we read your HIV Status? May your brothers go the same way in the hands of women who will be "trying to defend themselves"

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

guy. . .buy sense, u seriously need one!
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

You are lucky this was not moved to the front p[age.You for hear nwiii

She don dey hear am. Finally made FP
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by WilliamPossible(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Evil for evil..One trigger then case closeI love military rule
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

dont say that pls. A woman intentionally kills her husband and u say 2 years jail sentence? She should be hanged on the next till she dies
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Antipob777(f): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
As a senior lawyer i think the woman was only on self defence and deserves a fair hearing.

She never commited murder but was only defending herself.

So i see no much case here if she has a good lawyer.

The judge must not allow himself to be used to mock our democracy as the woman has committed no crime.

All im intetested is to hear that Nnamdi kanu has been captured and sentenced to death by stoning for sending his fellow pigs and idiots to early grave.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Tamakay(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
I really feel sorry for her. She was actually defending her unadulterated love for her husband. I just wish the judge will tamper justice with mercy so that she can go and take care of the children.

In 2005 to 2007, if not for NYSC, God forbid, I would've fall a victim of a similar situation because the height of jealousy the babe was exhibiting, huh something terrible would have happened but thank God for NYSC that came to my rescue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia / Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo / Lady Dies While Switching On Generator For Her Kids In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.