Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Where Will Kids Go After Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Kids Go After Death (684 Views)

What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will Kids Go After Death by victoronyekwelu(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
One of the biggest lies, if not the biggest lie, anyone could tell a little child is that he/she is born in sin? What sin did the child commit? When did the little child sin? If the child died at the moment, would the child go to hell for a sin he/she knows nothing about? This is what religion does. This is how religion gets into the head of little children and makes them a prisoner in their own mind. This is how religion controls and exploits people from the cradle to the grave. Nobody is born religious. Nobody comes to the world with religion. Nobody is born into the world with knowledge of what Christianity, Islam, or Judaism is. Religion is forced on little children without their consent. The truth doesn’t force itself on people.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Kids Go After Death by MicheyJ1: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
The bible say if the child is not old enough to know the difference between right and wrong he/she would go to heaven.
Re: Where Will Kids Go After Death by Ranchhoddas: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
MicheyJ1:
The bible say if the child is not old enough to know the difference between right and wrong he/she would go to heaven.
Where did the Bible say this?

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Kids Go After Death by richardbrandy: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
MicheyJ1:
where exactly in the Bible was this stated?

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Kids Go After Death by Purityikeh(f): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
Vicky you are a big fool, we are here on a business idiot, nonentity...
Re: Where Will Kids Go After Death by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
nowhere

1 Like

Re: Where Will Kids Go After Death by Kobojunkie: 5:20am On Jan 19
MicheyJ1:
Scripture says absolutely nothing of the sort you claim. Rather, what you cling to their is born of the minds of your pastors and mogs — your gods of men. undecided
Re: Where Will Kids Go After Death by paxonel(m): 7:11am On Jan 19
victoronyekwelu:
One of the biggest lies, if not the biggest lie, anyone could tell a little child is that he/she is born in sin? What sin did the child commit? When did the little child sin? If the child died at the moment, would the child go to hell for a sin he/she knows nothing about? This is what religion does. This is how religion gets into the head of little children and makes them a prisoner in their own mind. This is how religion controls and exploits people from the cradle to the grave. Nobody is born religious. Nobody comes to the world with religion. Nobody is born into the world with knowledge of what Christianity, Islam, or Judaism is. Religion is forced on little children without their consent. The truth doesn’t force itself on people.
To born in sin does not necessarily mean the child has commit sin.
It means that the child is not born into his everlasting covenant through Christ

Romans 9:11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that callethwink

Therefore our salvation is strictly through childbearing 1 Timothy 2:15
Re: Where Will Kids Go After Death by Kasalagoburst: 12:35pm On Jan 19
1. The Will of God - Children will suffer no condemnation; they shall have everlasting life

Mat 18:14 … it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

2. Children are exempted from the Law and its power

Nehemiah 8:2 Then Ezra the priest brought the law before the assembly of men, women and all who could listen with understanding, on the first day of the seventh month. He read from it before the square which was in front of the Water Gate from early morning until midday, in the presence of men and women, those who could understand; and all the people were attentive to the book of the law.

3. Children shall inherit God’s promise of rest

Deuteronomy 1:39 Your little ones who you said would become a prey, and your sons, who this day have no knowledge of good or evil, shall enter there , and I will give it to them and they shall possess it.

4. The Lord cares for Children and He will avenge for them. They shall not suffer endless pain.

Jeremiah 48:1 Concerning Moab. Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, "Woe to Nebo, …Her little ones have sounded out a cry of distress”.

5. God’s compassion for children is boundless. They shall not face judgment.

Jonah 4:10 Then the Lord said, "You had compassion on the plant for which you did not work and which you did not cause to grow, which came up overnight and perished overnight. Should I not have compassion on Nineveh, the great city in which there are more than 120,000 persons who do not know the difference between their right and left hand?"

6. Children have a free pass to Heaven

Mat 18:2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,  And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Re: Where Will Kids Go After Death by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Jan 19
Kasalagoburst:
1. The Will of God - Children will suffer no condemnation; they shall have everlasting life
Mat 18:14 … it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.
2. Children are exempted from the Law and its power
Nehemiah 8:2 Then Ezra the priest brought the law before the assembly of men, women and all who could listen with understanding, on the first day of the seventh month. He read from it before the square which was in front of the Water Gate from early morning until midday, in the presence of men and women, those who could understand; and all the people were attentive to the book of the law.
3. Children shall inherit God’s promise of rest
Deuteronomy 1:39 Your little ones who you said would become a prey, and your sons, who this day have no knowledge of good or evil, shall enter there , and I will give it to them and they shall possess it.
4. The Lord cares for Children and He will avenge for them. They shall not suffer endless pain.
Jeremiah 48:1 Concerning Moab. Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, "Woe to Nebo, …Her little ones have sounded out a cry of distress”.
5. God’s compassion for children is boundless. They shall not face judgment.
Jonah 4:10 Then the Lord said, "You had compassion on the plant for which you did not work and which you did not cause to grow, which came up overnight and perished overnight. Should I not have compassion on Nineveh, the great city in which there are more than 120,000 persons who do not know the difference between their right and left hand?"
6. Children have a free pass to Heaven
Mat 18:2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,  And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
There are all nothing but religious lies fed to you by your pastors and mogs. Those verses say absolutely nothing of what you pretend. If only you would open your eyes welll to read and comprehend the content of each, you would see this for your own self. undecided
Re: Where Will Kids Go After Death by Kasalagoburst: 5:34pm On Jan 19
Kobojunkie:
There are all nothing but religious lies fed to you by your pastors and mogs. Those verses say absolutely nothing of what you pretend. If only you would open your eyes welll to read and comprehend the content of each, you would see this for your own self. undecided

To you, Kobojunkie, the only wise one, the only valid comprehender, I thank you for your wise words.
Re: Where Will Kids Go After Death by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Jan 19
Kasalagoburst:
■ To you, Kobojunkie, the only wise one, the only valid comprehender, I thank you for your wise words.
It isn't about me but about the fact that what you typed up does not align with any of what is in fact written in Scripture. lipsrsealed

For instance, Jesus Christ did not say the Kingdom of God belonged to Children. Rather He said it belonged to those who would become like children --- men and women who would become lime children. Only those who enter into the Kingdom of God can inherit the Kingdom of God. Children have no place in the Kingdom of God. Rather if is those who become children of God -- men and women who are born-again that can obtain the Kingdom. undecided
Re: Where Will Kids Go After Death by Kasalagoburst: 5:43pm On Jan 19
Kobojunkie:
It isn't about me but about the fact that what you typed up does not align with any of what is in fact written in Scripture. lipsrsealed

For instance, Jesus Christ did not say the Kingdom of God belonged to Children. Rather He said it belonged to those who would become like children --- men and women who would become lime children. Only those who enter into the Kingdom of God can inherit the Kingdom of God. Children have no place in the Kingdom of God. Rather if is those who become children of God -- men and women who are born-again that can obtain the Kingdom. undecided

Wise one, I challenge you to write a thesis on this matter within one week. If you fail to do so, you have a title I have written down on sand.
Re: Where Will Kids Go After Death by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Jan 19
Kasalagoburst:
■ Wise one, I challenge you to write a thesis on this matter within one week. If you fail to do so, you have a title I have written down on sand.
Therein lies your major problem. Jesus Christ condemned the doctrines(thesis) and traditions of men as lies which draw men away from the Truth of God. But here you are beating your chest about engaging in that which is Antichrist all while you pretend you know of Him. lipsrsealed

The Gospel is the Constitutional Law of God in the Kingdom of God and is meant to be accepted and obeyed as given by God. The moment you inject your own thoughts and ideas therei, it ceases to be of God but of lies of men.. undecided
Re: Where Will Kids Go After Death by Kasalagoburst: 6:48pm On Jan 19
Kobojunkie:
Therein lies your major problem. Jesus Christ condemned the doctrines(thesis) and traditions of men as lies which draw men away from the Truth of God. But here you are beating your chest about engaging in that which is Antichrist all while you pretend you know of Him. lipsrsealed

The Gospel is the Constitutional Law of God in the Kingdom of God and is meant to be accepted and obeyed as given by God. The moment you inject your own thoughts and ideas therei, it ceases to be of God but of lies of men.. undecided

It would have been better for you to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

You beat your chest in almost all threads like a silver back whose territory is but a yard.
Re: Where Will Kids Go After Death by Kobojunkie: 7:11pm On Jan 19
Kasalagoburst:
■ It would have been better for you to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. You beat your chest in almost all threads like a silver back whose territory is but a yard.
As is the fashion with all churchians, you resort to attacking my person instead of the message. undecided

Again, therein lies your major problem. Jesus Christ condemned the doctrines(thesis) and traditions of men as lies that draw men away from the Truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. But here you are beating your chest about engaging in that which is Antichrist all while you pretend you know of Him. lipsrsealed

The Gospel is the Constitutional Law of God in the Kingdom of God and is meant to be accepted and obeyed as given by God. The moment you inject your thoughts and ideas there, it ceases to be of God but of lies of men. Your problem isn't with me. Your problem is that you don't accept the Word of God as presented but would rather twist it so it conforms to that which you have been previously fed by other men. :-
Re: Where Will Kids Go After Death by TenQ: 7:23pm On Jan 19
victoronyekwelu:

Mar 10:14-16:
"But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said to them, Suffer the little children to come to me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Truly I say to you, Whoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. And he took them up in his arms, put his hands on them, and blessed them."

Mat 18:3:
"And said, Truly I say to you, Except you be converted, and become as little children, you shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prophet Arrests Witch That Causes Death In Namibia Churches / How Miracle Of Speech Production Destroy The Back Bone Of Atheism / Sammie Okposo At THE EXPERIENCE 14 2019 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.