Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

Maina Still Working & Receiving Salaries - Lawyer Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina Still Working & Receiving Salaries - Lawyer Says (15647 Views)

We’re Going To Supreme Court – Atiku’s Lawyer Says In Reaction To Tribunal Rulin / Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina Still Working & Receiving Salaries - Lawyer Says by ivandragon: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
lol...

a frog will soon croak & tell us how it is wrong to blame any wrong doing on this useless administration...
Re: Maina Still Working & Receiving Salaries - Lawyer Says by Bizibi(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Ngeneukwenu
sarrki
vedaxcool
progressive01
Omenka
Omenkalives
nextprince
Come and defend your dullar.d of daura.
you missed gavelslam
Re: Maina Still Working & Receiving Salaries - Lawyer Says by ashala(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Maina Still Working & Receiving Salaries - Lawyer Says by ofuonyebi: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Look oga Buhari....Maina's case is the acid test of your corruption fight..

until malami and all your aides who aided and abetted the maina shameful saga is brought to book openly

you have lost the corruption relay baton....you must start this by sacking malami and the acct-gen of the federation still paying his salary since

2013 dismissal? and all public officers culpable in this matter...wonder will never end in 9ja!
Re: Maina Still Working & Receiving Salaries - Lawyer Says by CioAngels(f): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
A times i want to believe that pa Buhari is in this manipulations together. See how Baru own played out and died. Maina came and fake sack announcement was made to deceive Nigerians. Mr Lai Mohammed, is like you are been used to be lying against yourself, waiting for your defend/lies on this. My question is that, is the HOS also not aware of this, as she earlier said she was not aware of his reinstatement? Or is she been paid handsomely to keep quiet or she is threaten? All these are the president boys that keeps tidings things for their group in the north. Very sure Pa Ango Abdullai is happy about this feat playing out. Another of my thought is that the president might not know what he is doing courtesy his chosen cabals. I pity him sha.
Re: Maina Still Working & Receiving Salaries - Lawyer Says by baralatie(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Ngeneukwenu a.k.a Mamarisky, please comment after viewing, we need your comment cool
huh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajimobi: How Oyo’s Little Tin God Was Humiliated / How Government Officials Facilitated $1.2bn Crude Oil, Gas Theft – Vanguard / FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.