Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,299 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:02 PM

Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) (11926 Views)

Advising Your Clients On The Voluntary Assets And Income Declaration Scheme / Full Text: Executive Order On The Voluntary Assets And Income Declaration Scheme / Executive Order On The Voluntary Assets And Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by presidency: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by Ericaikince(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by miqos02(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
nice

2 Likes

Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by BruncleZuma: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Hypocrites

[img]https://media./images/2f9e8886b38ee0a16b280d14375e0e08/tenor.gif[/img]

My VAT and PAYEE no do una abi?

11 Likes

Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by free2ryhme: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
How many politicians have registered

Awon egbere osi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by Johnrake69: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by ottohan: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by boreholeexpert(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
Well done buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by free2ryhme: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
This ia another aboki agenda

Make una register for north before una dey deceive us for south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by buffalowings: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
Have our polithiefcians declared theirs

2 Likes

Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by DaddyKross: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
Is that the next thing ? undecided

Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lol this is a failed project, it says voluntary not mandatory. 5 months remaining my ass

3 Likes

Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by yanshDoctor: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
can i declare iphone 7?
Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by sinkhole: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
I am not understanding o!
Please, can somebody kindly explain the aim of this scheme?

1 Like

Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by glaber: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
Do people really have anything to declare? anyway though, its Voluntary

in other news http://www.schooltipz.com/2017/11/10-sure-ways-to-make-money-as-student.html
Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by AcquireCofOLand(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

Buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

investment made easy.....

1 Like

Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by GMarhoh9(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
noted, nice one OP
Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by Macgreat(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin

In Nigeria, some assets are forgotten . . . in Lagos, Benin, and delta.

As for me ;
All the wallpapers and wall panels in my store
Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by Temsirim(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
presidency:
Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS)

Let our politicians first be mandate to declare theirs.

1 Like

Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by anibirelawal(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
OK.
Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
My asset is Raine69 ...my liabilities are pocohantas and folakemigeh

1 Like

Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by jabolo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Casting aside typical Naija cynicism, this is a fantastic initiative. (From the website) implementation looks professional as well.
Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
Arrant Nonsense
Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by Itzurboi(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
This man funny sha, deposit 100k and get turkey, bag of rice and cooking oil... Nairalanders una no like this sweet offer.
AcquireCofOLand:

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

Buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

investment made easy.....

2 Likes

Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Here is what happens when you go for VAIDS Registration MY VERSION grin grin

1: You honestly fill out all your assets including Land, Houses, Cars, Shares, Investments abroad etc
2: They check your Tax profile to determine if your income is pensionable and if you have been registered with any of the Pension Fund Managers.. Closed or Opened, then they determine what Tax rate you should be paying and have not paid over the years.. no worry dem never land yet
3: Based on this new information, they prepare a new tax profile for you having gotten your BVN and other forms of identification and means of location, workplace, phone-numbers, professional association memberships etc dem still neva land yet
4: Based on estimated outstanding tax payments since your 1st job and subsequent income, you will be forced or coerced to negotiate a percentage you will pledge to pay over time (installment tax payments like paying back a bank loan) so that your tax balance will be regularized grin grin grin or guess what.. your assets will be seized and sold to make up for it.. hahah ahaha aha haha aha a
5: If you agree and sign.. then you won't be charged immediately.. you will be hounded till you either commit suicide in the lagoon for not meeting your tax obligations.. they will still seize your assets if you die grin grin grin so don't die until you finish paying pack grin grin

The chief targets are not the rich like your broke asses are demanding.. but working salaried population who aspire to be rich and successful..

grin grin grin grin grin grin YOU SHALL NOT PASS! grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by jabolo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
sinkhole:

Before May 2018, go fill a form to truthfully declare your income, pay the assessed taxes, then bow-and-go no criminal charges. After that, you're OYO, penalties might apply if they audit you and catch you.. The Ministry of Finance is demonstrating that they can pull together all your financial affairs from now on - it's really so easy.

Many people do not realize that tax evasion is a criminal offence.
Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
jabolo:
Casting aside typical Naija cynicism, this is a fantastic initiative. (From the website) implementation looks professional as well.
\

Have you registered? are you aware of Privacy Intrusion concerns - Has your LGA Chairman declared.. or your governor or your councillor who are much closer to the Government and their data is already confirmed grin grin grin
Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by free2ryhme: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
ottohan:
I feel so honored to be among the first to
comment. All of my hard work and dedication
has paid off. Getting the top comment has
been my dream for many years. I would like to
thank those who have helped me along the
way. First and foremost i would like to thank
God for giving me this opportunity, i would
also like to thank my parents. I want to thank
my friends for being there for me always. I
would also like to thank my pet fish for
surviving against all odds for over a week.
Next i would like to thank the squirrel that
lives in my backyard for climbing trees
because that gives me inspiration that i need
to get through the day. This is a special
moment in my life and i would like to thank
any of my unmentioned friends and family that
has helped me along the way. This moment
will be a moment that i will never forget. I just
remembered a few other people i would like to
thank;the entire NL village, the internet
for letting me go on NL, my house
because without it i would be homeless I
cannot stress how much of a big deal to me
this is. I have been trying to be the first to
comment on this sort of post for years, but
that has not been possible until this amazing
day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but
this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you
asked me how i did this, i would say you can
achieve anything you set your mind on. To
everyone out there reading this, never give up

Sense fall on you
Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by Fourwinds: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
nonsense... dead on arrival....

something Jonathan was unwilling to do...God will punish our useless politicians
Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by MVLOX(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
If it's not bringing in money.... Den it's not making sense
Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by tiwiex(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
sinkhole:
They want to take from the little we have. They should kuku kill us na. See quote by Ronald Reagan. "The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." Ronald Reagan
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/ronald_reagan_128358
Re: Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) by jabolo(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
\

Have you registered? are you aware of Privacy Intrusion concerns - Has your LGA Chairman declared.. or your governor or your councillor who are much closer to the Government and their data is already confirmed grin grin grin

Not my biz about LGA Chairman, this is what got us were we are with everybody dodging tax on the basis of what anoda man is doing.
And, yes ma'am, I will register to get the necessary peace of mind, even though my affairs are slightly more complex.

Cynicism is what will kill this laudable initiative IMO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Asks Tribunal To Dismiss Three Opposition Parties’ Petitions Against Tinubu’ / Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? / Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.