Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) (7757 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) / Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) / Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by fingard02k(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
It seems like the Agbada trend is not going to end any time soon.

Last weekend ex-Big Brother Nigeria housemate and TV presenter, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu stole the show at Bank W and Adesua Etomi’s traditional marriage in Lagos with his “out of world” agbada which some called best agbada ever.

Is like E-money, the 5 Star Music boss and younger brother of Nigerian Singer, Kcee, is going silence Ebuka’s outfit at the wedding with his own agbada.

So between the two Agbada, which will you take or pick as best?

SEE MORE PHOTOS here >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/agbada-war-killed-e-money-ebuka-photos/

lalasticlala mynd44

Click "like" for Ebuka and "share" for E-money

12 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by fingard02k(m): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2017

Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by Shedrack777: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
make this agbada trend go rest jor
Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by nittroboy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by PenlsCaP: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
Still ebuka..
Emony own made him look like tortise inside it.

Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Click "like" for Ebuka and "share"for E-money embarassed

I am a lover of barbeque tongue

20 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
nikkypearl:
Click "like" for Ebuka and "share"for E-money embarassed

I am a lover of barbeque tongue

LMAO at lover of barbeque

Where is that nigga sef?

Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by Yosuregames: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Let Airforce1 find out that you stole his news....

Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Yosuregames:
Let Airforce1 find out that you stole his news....

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
E-money of course cool
What Ebuka wore is no effing agbada angry but a Matric gown embarassed

Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by mikool007(m): 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
This E-money head big o
Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by rodrirodri(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
The God of e money should locate me ASAP...

Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by Bede2u(m): 4:32am On Nov 24, 2017
Igbos be redefining yoruba culture. I dont knw if its a good or bad thing for us Igbos, but I know lagos has formed a new tribe that might be called Yoro-Igbo. Soon Igbo will enter lagos govt wella

Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 24, 2017
Bede2u:
Igbos be redefining yoruba culture. I dont knw if its a good or bad thing for us Igbos, but I know lagos has formed a new tribe that might be called Yoro-Igbo. Soon Igbo will enter lagos govt wella
I can't say whether it is absolutely a good thing for you people to adopt Yoruba's culture at the detriment of yours. Nowadays you see Igbo groom in agbada And their brides in aso-oke. Nobody will promote your culture and attires if you fail to do that. Yoruba's are influencer kiss

Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by Khd95(m): 5:25am On Nov 24, 2017
And Ebuka don forget say he wear agenda on Sunday oo una still carry am for head like family inheritance
Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by femi4: 5:45am On Nov 24, 2017
Emoney wears Agbada while Ebuka's own is Adagba

Emoney all the way
Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by femi4: 5:47am On Nov 24, 2017
Bede2u:
Oh, you are now developing our culture at the detriment of yours.....kontinu

Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by Ghnaija(m): 6:24am On Nov 24, 2017
E money own fine
Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by Bede2u(m): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2017
classicB:

I can't say whether it is absolutely a good thing for you people to adopt Yoruba's culture at the detriment of yours. Nowadays you see Igbo groom in agbada And their brides in aso-oke. Nobody will promote your culture and attires if you fail to do that. Yoruba's are influencer kiss
millions of middle class igbos in south east who have never been to lagos dont know anything about yoruba culture or dressing. I dare say they would be enough to keep developing igbo culture. Me for instance dont knw a word in yoruba, never been to sw except when i came to board flight to travel abroad. Dont knw all the yoruba celebs u guys talk about here. Dont listen to wizkid, davido or badoo beyond their normal hits in club. I think i would develop igbo culture

Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by Dirkcoyt: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2017
Bede2u:
millions of middle class igbos in south east who have never been to lagos dont know anything about yoruba culture or dressing. I dare say they would be enough to keep developing igbo culture. Me for instance dont knw a word in yoruba, never been to sw except when i came to board flight to travel abroad. Dont knw all the yoruba celebs u guys talk about here. Dont listen to wizkid, davido or badoo beyond their normal hits in club. I think i would develop igbo culture

omo ale oniro. aja loma je enu e. lukuluku la yo oju e je.

Ani o ye paro mo, e fit e. omi paro bi ye
o je lo jawo ninu iwa palapala to rawole.

Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 24, 2017
Bede2u:
That they haven't been to south west doesn't mean they don't know what is going on. I haven't been to the east either yet I know your basic traditional wears due to the use of Internet :PP they now use their signature red caps and those SE beads to show they are from there ;DD na wa
Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2017
Who cares? undecided
Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2017
E money own just too fine .. See how it's making Ebuka own look like trash beside it
Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by Bede2u(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

i have no idea the crap u just wrote bro. Speak English
Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by utenwuson: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2017
everyone knows it's now mr E
Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by jerflakes(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

LMAO at lover of barbeque

Where is that nigga sef?

E be like say they don ban the guy for spamming grin

Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by GENTLENNAJI(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Ebuka all the way
Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by Kabeeru(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2017
E-money Agbada was not in the limelight. The comparison came as a result of attention Ebuka got for his Babariga
Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ebuka and ugochukwu monye teaching afonjas what dressing all about
Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by twentyk(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

baba oloriburuku ma ni omo Igbo yen... Ko kin gbo wizkid ati davido sugbon o moh eni ti won pe ni badoo... Whayrah oniro.... Aburo ulamdu kalu..... Nibo ni whayrah yen wa gan naa
Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by Dirkcoyt: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
twentyk:
baba oloriburuku ma ni omo Igbo yen... Ko kin gbo wizkid ati davido sugbon o moh eni ti won pe ni badoo... Whayrah oniro.... Aburo ulamdu kalu..... Nibo ni whayrah yen wa gan naa

ore ko ye Mi ooooo.
Re: Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bede2u:
even the Igbos in the North are enough to develop Igbo culture.

Those south west Igbos, e get as dem be.

Toni Braxton Exposes Nipples In See-through Dress As She Bares All At Grammy / #bbnaija: The Look On Seyi 'awolowo's Grandson' Face As Ella Twerks (photo) / Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo