Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened (6874 Views)

Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? / Help!!! I Feel Depressed And Insecure Because I Have A Small D*ck. / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Ronke147(f): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
I’ve never been one to demand that any man I meet have a big penis, because until you’ve been with someone who has a small one, it never really crosses your mind.

According to science, the average size of a pinis is 4.7 to 6.3 inches in length. Of course, being that this is just an average, pinis size can vary greatly. If you live in the Congo and Nigerian, you’re likely to meet guys with something huge, because the average size there is 7.1 inches. In contrast, the trophy for residents with the pinises goes to North Korea, with 3.8 inches.

I never actually measured, but for guesstimation purposes, I’d say that his erect pinis was a little longer than my thumb (under two inches) in length.

1. I Was Initially Surprised

I think I’ve gotten to a point where, like many of us, I’m desensitized to most things. However, when I reached down to touch his pe.n!s that very first time, I was surprised and confused about what I found, given that I'm accustomed to having $3x with people of a more typical size.

2. I Had To Teach Myself Not To Ask "Is It In?"
Continue reading...
Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
mumu bloggers everywhere, u tink u go make am like dis

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Lalas247(f): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
My friend post it all here ... ain’t nobody gonna click that LINK ?
Why are you bloggers so LAZY undecided

Is the topic about u or from a blog site so we know where to start grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Eka111(m): 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
yeyerolling:
mumu bloggers everywhere, u tink u go make am like dis
You are a bully, let her be! At least she is trying to gain from nairaland, unlike you that's m@sturbating over every story on romance,... That's hyp0critical

6 Likes

Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
Eka111:

You are a bully, let her be! At least she is trying to gain from nairaland, unlike you that's m@sturbating over every story on romance,... That's hyp0critical
have u earned ur $2 today. if u guys cannot post sometin here fuk off. is dat how seun made it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Eka111:

Jesus izz Lord

Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Ronke147(f): 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
yeyerolling:
have u earned ur $2 today. if u guys cannot post sometin here fuk off. is dat how seun made it

All I see is anger, pain and annoyance.. Are you suffering? Well sorry if I got you angry, would start posting full stories, I am only new here
Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Lionbite(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ronke147:

All I see is anger, pain and annoyance.. Are you suffering? Well sorry if I got you angry, would start posting full stories, I am only new here
dont mind them, just try and post full stories here after which you can drop the link to your blog.

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Eka111(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
yeyerolling:
Firstly, I ain't jobless like u.

Secondly, stop snooping around every story on romance just because you wanna criticise.

Stop being an A$$

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Eka111(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lionbite:

dont mind them, just try and post full stories here after which you can drop the link to your blog.
This is how someone enlightened should type...
Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by valgbo(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Eka111:

Firstly, I ain't jobless like u.

Secondly, stop snooping around every story on romance just because you wanna criticise.

Stop being an A$$
after showing u my payslip u dey call me jobless lol. tmrw is anoda salary day by the way. i still dey work. NL and work is like coke and eba . make i snap give u waka

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ronke147:

is dat y u sent me a PM Well am not replying.
Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Ronke147(f): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
yeyerolling:
is dat y u sent me a PM Well am not replying.

I just realized you think like a 16 yr old boy, you are very childish.. Grow up!
Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Ronke147(f): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
yeyerolling:
after showing u my payslip u dey call me jobless lol. tmrw is anoda salary day by the way. i still dey work. NL and work is like coke and eba . make i snap give u waka

How empty some guys can be.. This one still has a babe? Wen u r still supposed to be sucking mum's breast.

How much do u earn? U v to show it to someone? To prove what? Do u earn a million naira?

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Fourwinds: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lalas247:
My friend post it all here ... ain’t nobody gonna click that LINK ?
Why are you bloggers so LAZY undecided

Is the topic about u or from a blog site so we know where to start grin
you are welcome
Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ronke147:

How empty some guys can be.. This one still has a babe? Wen u r still supposed to be sucking mum's breast.

How much do u earn? U v to show it to someone? To prove what? Do u earn a million naira?
failed ass jobless blogger hahahahaha. carry ur fabricated story comot here. tomrw i go show u d payslip its around 400 grin tongue
Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Eka111(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
yeyerolling:

Hahahahaha shows how childish you are! Mind showing your work ID? while I do same....
Let's know who works in a better organisation... We can also show salary alerts for proof. No editing pls

You are just an insecure little freak, don't brag with salary... Brag with an empire or a dynasty!
Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Eka111(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
yeyerolling:
failed ass jobless blogger hahahahaha. carry ur fabricated story comot here. tomrw i go show u d payslip its around 400 grin tongue

Should v known you r a junky! U enjoy baseless criticism...if u wanna criticise, be constructive

Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by betty616(f): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
betty616:
But seriously, I once had such an experience. This guy's dick was as small as my middle finger, no jokes, no exaggeration. With the way he was always talking about how he go knack me, me sef don dey daydream until that faithful day. It's well

Abeg giv me a trial make i chuk prick for ya nyash
Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by rashfat(m): 12:17am On Nov 24, 2017
Dee9977:

Abeg giv me a trial make i chuk prick for ya nyash

Show some respect mister. Learn to respect ladies sir.

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by aspirebig: 4:08am On Nov 24, 2017
Size is always a relative term generally ....that big may be someone's else small.

But in this regard,if I go by op narration,this is just over small ...that small..smaller,smallest..it is in the smallest category ...

Just the way we have big bigger biggest ....
Re: I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened by blacq2009(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2017
Ronke147:
I’ve never been one to demand that any man I meet have a big penis, because until you’ve been with someone who has a small one, it never really crosses your mind.

According to science, the average size of a pinis is 4.7 to 6.3 inches in length. Of course, being that this is just an average, pinis size can vary greatly. If you live in the Congo and Nigerian, you’re likely to meet guys with something huge, because the average size there is 7.1 inches. In contrast, the trophy for residents with the pinises goes to North Korea, with 3.8 inches.

I never actually measured, but for guesstimation purposes, I’d say that his erect pinis was a little longer than my thumb (under two inches) in length.

1. I Was Initially Surprised

I think I’ve gotten to a point where, like many of us, I’m desensitized to most things. However, when I reached down to touch his pe.n!s that very first time, I was surprised and confused about what I found, given that I'm accustomed to having $3x with people of a more typical size.

2. I Had To Teach Myself Not To Ask "Is It In?"
Continue reading...
I am your Johnny. How about a link up?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! See What This Guy Did After He Caught 2 Cockroach Having Sex (pics / Top 5 States With The Highest Number Of Ashawo Joints / Weed Or Pusssy? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.