Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders (40738 Views)

President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu / President Buhari's Appointments In Six Nigeria Geopolitical Zones & Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by anonimi: 5:10am On Nov 24, 2017
baddosky1:
That is what happens when you have someone like buhari as president

Bubu's nepotistic corruption and stealing is the worst ever in our country's annals.
Even the Asiwaju Asiwere who was swindled by the owners of naijeriya to sell his birthright to the Fulani born-to-rule must be regretting his own greedy foolishness.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2595897_pmbappointmentsofar_jpegae2b0416b4af3fbde5680d20f4407172

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2196652_2192613img20150308wa0022jpeg01d2abf99c3dde19432e34d0ef297c64_jpeg_jpeg08307746a74cf7c65e51b0aba2ff242d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829595_img16797799937954_jpeg_jpegf12ec4c2cf413bca7562fe43c2669fe4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by bakila: 5:31am On Nov 24, 2017
BafanaBafana:
Let's have facts before we pick faults.
Of the 5 policemen involved in the case, 2 were found guilty and sentenced to death whlie ACP Danjuma Ibrahim with 2 others were set free, discharged and acquitted by the court.
So what's the fuss about the police reinstating an officer who was dismissed for a crime but was later found to be "innocent "?
Apart from you well summerised legal opinion, the tribal composition of those involved shows that Igbo chaps are in the majority.

2 Likes

Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by AFONJACOW(m): 5:35am On Nov 24, 2017
and they will come back and tell me 1Nigeria.... may Amadioha kill any Ediot that will open his mouth and preach 1Nigeria
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by bakila: 5:39am On Nov 24, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
same fate await so called igbo sell out
baddosky1:

That is what happens when you have someone like buhari as president
DedeNkem:
Let me hear any from any I'd*iot who would say one Nigeria! Nigeria is for the north and owns by the north!

The north is the cancer this country has!! Until these criminals are removed from all important offices, they will continue to do whatever they like and cause more damage to this moribund Zoo called Nigeria!!
Asidethetruth:

I don't blame u

U are defending ur terrorist brothers

Rapists..........I spit on u hausa fulanis.....u people sucks......

God forbid
Igbos are in the majority in the matter. You Igbo guys should take note and not distort the narrative here. It is "three Igbo, a Hausa and Yoruba policemen involved in killing Igbo traders recalled to the Police."

1 Like

Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by Obec70(m): 5:43am On Nov 24, 2017
A man that was said to have given the orders for the shooting of this poor civilians discharge & acquainted even going to court to overturn the dismissal? While the shooters are condemned to death! What a country, Human bloods are no longer regarded. Oh God arise in anger!
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by baddosky1: 5:43am On Nov 24, 2017
bakila:

Igbos are in the majority in the matter. You Igbo guys should take note and not distort the narratives.

Who was the officer that ordered the shooting? That is the major crux of the narrative!
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by Kingspin(m): 5:45am On Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria na country.. Some people won't understand me...
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by NaijaEfcc: 5:46am On Nov 24, 2017
MayorofLagos:

When he gets back from the refresher he will be promoted in acceleration to catch up with service year and rank.

No be the same thing happened to Al Mustapha under GEJ?

We shouldnt make this a Northerner thing. Worse happened under GEJ.

Al Mustapha was freed, reinstated to his rank and paid arrears. Then he was allowed to retire to collect full pension.

Kabiru Sokoto, bokoharam mastermind of Church bombing in Madalla, his escape was facilitated by police chief and then get this.... he was recaptured in a State Government guest house where he had been living as a guest.

So I guess this justifies it then? angry Sense fall on you !!!
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by bakila: 5:48am On Nov 24, 2017
baddosky1:

Who was the officer that ordered the shooting? That is the major crux of the narrative!
Who pulled the trigger? That is the main issue. Three Igbo men are involved here give them their pride of place as well.
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by bakila: 5:50am On Nov 24, 2017
AFONJACOW:
and they will come back and tell me 1Nigeria.... may Amadioha kill any Ediot that will open his mouth and preach 1Nigeria
Read the story this is one Nigeria, with Igbo names in the majority.
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by Brixston(m): 5:50am On Nov 24, 2017
legitnow:
SOUTH EAST GOVS AND OHANAEZE OVER TO U.

HOW MANY TIMES BEFORE U PEOPLE WILL COME TO UR EVENTUAL SENSES?

HOW MANY PEOPLE DID NNAMDI KANU KILL BEFORE THEY WENT TO HIS FATHER HOUSE TO COMMIT MASS MURDER?

MUST WE CONTINUE TO ENDURE WEN WE CAN THRIVE ON OUR OWN, IN OUR OWN LAND?
You are a fool.
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by Kingspin(m): 5:50am On Nov 24, 2017
legitnow:
SOUTH EAST GOVS AND OHANAEZE OVER TO U.

HOW MANY TIMES BEFORE U PEOPLE WILL COME TO UR EVENTUAL SENSES?

HOW MANY PEOPLE DID NNAMDI KANU KILL BEFORE THEY WENT TO HIS FATHER HOUSE TO COMMIT MASS MURDER?

MUST WE CONTINUE TO ENDURE WEN WE CAN THRIVE ON OUR OWN, IN OUR OWN LAND?
This is not Igbo things . It just to tell the world how wicked and un-useful the country is.
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by bakila: 5:55am On Nov 24, 2017
baddosky1:

Where is you authority that he ordered the ruling. Where is the lawful infact village square authority to shoe that he ordered the shooting?
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by jumpandpas(m): 6:07am On Nov 24, 2017
BafanaBafana:
Let's have facts before we pick faults.
Of the 5 policemen involved in the case, 2 were found guilty and sentenced to death whlie ACP Danjuma Ibrahim with 2 others were set free, discharged and acquitted by the court.
So what's the fuss about the police reinstating an officer who was dismissed for a crime but was later found to be "innocent "?

The Two that were found guilty testified that their oga (Ibraham Danjuma) directed them to kill some, while he Danjuma strangulated some.... why will you sentence them for carrying out the order of their Oga and exonerate their Oga?. If the said Danjuma were from the SOUTH, would he have bn set free?.
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by Splashme: 6:07am On Nov 24, 2017
jerseyboy:
Igbo lives don't matter in Buhari's Nigeria

Buhari is Nigeria's worst president ever

1 Like

Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by tesppidd: 6:11am On Nov 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

The Two that were found guilty testified that their oga (Ibraham Danjuma) directed them to kill some, while he Danjuma strangulated some.... why will you sentence them for carrying out the order of their Oga and exonerate their Oga?. If the said Danjuma were from the SOUTH, would he have bn set free?.
and so that makes their testimony automatically true? common sense should tell you that after being found guilty their only chance of leniency or reducing their punishment would be to say it was their oga that ordered them to kill. the court has judged the matter and passed the verdict, buhari or apc did not judge the matter. make una dey get sense abeg.
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by jumpandpas(m): 6:12am On Nov 24, 2017
bakila:

Where is you authority that he ordered the ruling. Where is the lawful infact village square authority to shoe that he ordered the shooting?

Seems you don't know how police and other security agents work or you're just bn ignorant here b'cos he's a northerner. The officers that shot them testified that Ibrahim Danjuma (their Oga) gave them the order to shoot. What else do you want to hear?.
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by gulfer: 6:16am On Nov 24, 2017
Sahara reporter and sensational news; are there no Ibo and Yoruba officers amongst the reinstated officers
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by amyzon: 6:17am On Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria my country, how market?
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by jumpandpas(m): 6:18am On Nov 24, 2017
tesppidd:
and so that makes their testimony automatically true? common sense should tell you that after being found guilty their only chance of leniency or reducing their punishment would be to say it was their oga that ordered them to kill. the court has judged the matter and passed the verdict, buhari or apc did not judge the matter. make una dey get sense abeg.

The same common sense didn't tell you that Ibraham Danjuma will deny that he never gave such order?.

Yes, Buhari and Northern judge hv passed their verdict but a supreme judge will look into Danjuma's matter now or later.......
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by websiteguru30: 6:25am On Nov 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:
IPOB HAS BEEN DEFEATED THATS WHY THEY ARE REINSTATED....WHEN U LOSE A FIGHT U WILL F*UCKING bend TO THE RULE OF THE WINNER..but wait o where is THAT NNAMDI KANU LET HIM COME AND TALK NOW OO.
Get small sense abeg.
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by BafanaBafana: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 24, 2017
can you all see now? a politician will come tomorrow now and start attacking Sahara reporters and you guys will join. can you see how much truth they're uncovering? how much corruption will have gone unnoticed without them?. useless youths always barking up the wrong tree. btw, with this exposure I know justice will be served
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by BafanaBafana: 6:39am On Nov 24, 2017
nigma23:

I suggest you read the article again
The fuss is that he is glaringly guilty of the crime,even the police witnesses indicted him, yet somehow he managed to go scot free , if you are a relative of the deceased would you not make a fuss
Glaringly guilty doesn't count. It's not like I'm in support of him and personally I don't think he is innocent. But the law is the law. The court did not find him guilty of the crime so in the eyes of the law, he has done no wrong.
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by segneyukk(m): 6:41am On Nov 24, 2017
Night club.. if they were resting in their house that time, they would still be alive... now
I wonder what people enjoyed in night clubs..
don't just live your life anyhow... else you die anyhow..
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by BafanaBafana: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

Yes he would have been set free. There was no evidence. Just words of their mouth. And remember that three of them were set free. So it was just the testimony of 2 against the testimony of 3
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by NoToPile: 6:48am On Nov 24, 2017
konoplyanka:
Too many emotional sissies on this thread. They are blind to the names of igbo officers reinstated but are whining about just one aboki. Only God knows what actually transpired on the night they were killed. But the fact is they were not killed because they were ignore because there are more igbo officers among them. Making it an ethnic issue and blaming buhari as if buhari is part of the Senate that reinstated them is just too silly.

When I say nairalanders dont read or lack comprehension it sounds harsh.

I bet 70% of those commentinh didn't read the article. They only saw the boss'es name an aboki and that is just enough to trigger ethnic based responses. They didn't see the Yoruba and ibo name that was reinstated and the other guy that his appeal was rejected.

The story still baffles me, only God knows what happened that day, too many loopholes in the story that left 6 young people dead, but knowing the Nigerian police it could have been anything that triggered those killings.
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by Distevo(m): 7:00am On Nov 24, 2017
Nothing to write home about

Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by tesppidd: 7:09am On Nov 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

The same common sense didn't tell you that Ibraham Danjuma will deny that he never gave such order?.

Yes, Buhari and Northern judge hv passed their verdict but a supreme judge will look into Danjuma's matter now or later.......
acp ibrahim might deny yes. his boys might lie yes. that is why the verdict of the judge becomes sacrosanct. i know you will now tell me that it was Buhari who told the judge what verdict to deliver abi? common sense
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by nku5: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2017
I am not proud of being a Nigerian. I consider being a Nigeria a thing of shame. It is an artificial contraption built on a foundation of blood, injustice and lies.

I curse Lord Lugard's memory!

Nobody can tell me ONE thing to make a person proud of being a Nigerian except potential for greatness. Who potential epp?
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by AFONJACOW(m): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2017
bakila:

Read the story this is one Nigeria, with Igbo names in the majority.
gerrout of here
Re: Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders by Tecno66: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Oh dear ! Oh dear !! What is going on!!! cry he is not only reinstated but will be paid arrears of salary from 2005 !!!! And sent on a refresher course!!!! embarassed embarassed
This a blood thirsty cop. I hope the AG has not made a case for him too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Dike Chidiebere Who Is On FBI Wanted-List In Enugu / Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.