Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

How To Choose An Inverter - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Choose An Inverter (408 Views)

Opensea Clone Script: Why Choose An NFT Marketplace Like Opensea For Starting Yo / How Effective Can My Bluegate 1.5kva Ups Work As An Inverter / How To Choose The Best Inverter Battery Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose An Inverter by ayocrx(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
how to choose an inverter...
okay, i have been meaning to do a write up about this for awhile now. the following things need to be considered when choosing an inverter.1. are you using prepaid meter at home. 2.will you be using a generator to charge it, if so what size of generator. 3.do you have fluctuating voltage supply. 4.how many hours of light do you have in a day. 5. what is your electrical load.
okay let me begin by saying i have 3 inverters i use, all of them are 48v , the first is a prag, the second is felicity the third is voltron. i will review the 3 of them in the light of the points ive mentioned.if you have a prepaid meter you have to go solar or be prepared to rake up high nepa bills.if you plan to use a generator to charge, prag 4kva felicity 5kva voltron 5kva but twice the size of felicity or prag,the felicity is the only one that can pump out 25amps without fluctuating my light on gen, the prag draws too much current and will only go 17amps before light fluctuating, dont even try the voltron , except you have a 15 to 20kva. my gen is 8kva, max current on prag and felicity 25amps, voltron 41amps. your gen must be 2wice the size or 1.5times the size of the inverter. fluctuating voltage , prag and felicity make a banging sound once voltage drops out of range and back in, voltron does not. voltron has a built in stabilser that can output 40amps on 156volts of low current. if you have few hours of light voltron will speedily charge you up with 40amps . your load will determine the size of inverter. prag is the most sensitive to current fluctuation, felicity has 2 yrs waarranty and the service technicians are chinese....voltron is big and heavy and has a built in stabilizer with the fan always on. prag 270k, felicity 160k, voltron 220k for more info email me at ayocrx@yahoo.co.uk.......hope it helps, thanks for reading

(1) (Reply)

Working Effective Ways To Mine Bitcoins In 2018 – Part 2 / How To Create Blog And Generate Revenue Faster - Earning Tips - BAZE NEWZ / Misafes’ Child-tracking Smartwatches Are ‘easy To Hack’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.