Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,667 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) (41584 Views)

Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) / Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by perry1988(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2017
40kobo77:
Edo people sef.

When are they even leaving Lagos for us?our children are not even safe around them.

no common sense

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 24, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-catches-customer-sex-teen-daughter/

how did this fool prick enter 11 yr old girl puna? I tire for stories wey dey sum up for front page

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by FaniDan(f): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2017
Stories like this shouldn't be put under romance

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by xareal(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2017
I don't understand why bail is granted to goats raping minors in this country..I aff tire
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by ayoblinks(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by ezana1(m): 8:09am On Nov 24, 2017
Hmm
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by Badman77: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2017
@mrkumereze
She is only 11 sir,but dont worry somebody will defile yours when she is 11 and we will see how much of olosho she really is!
#oloshi
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by BENRAZY(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2017
Dis. 1 man na frsh kitten eater o
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by khalidx: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2017
this Pmexpress always bring news relating to sex why/

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by osazy01: 8:15am On Nov 24, 2017
Save our souls
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by NaeChris: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2017
Two wives never do am? Na wa o.
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by daniellagrace5: 8:18am On Nov 24, 2017
Rghun

Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by osazy01: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Dis one strong
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Badman77:
@mrkumereze
She is only 11 sir,but dont worry somebody will defile yours when she is 11 and we will see how much of olosho she really is!
#oloshi

Don't mind the fool.

People like him will always find ways to blame rape victims cos they are rapists themselves.

Its on this same Nairaland we read of how men threaten girls with death of they scream or if they report so that comment is very moronic.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 24, 2017
Another wild animal is talking of how she gulped it like cucumber instead of pointing to the rapist that forced his disgusting self inside a small child's body. No let's not talk about that let's talk about how she gulped it instead.
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 24, 2017
40kobo77:
Edo people sef.

When are they even leaving Lagos for us?our children are not even safe around them.
Just so you know...I just reported you.
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by laidthrice(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2017
Hope you are mentally stable? Because your post says a lot about your level of mental instability.
40kobo77:
Edo people sef.

Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by 40kobo77: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

Just so you know...I just reported you.

Ohhh I am afraid.

As if to open another acct in 10 seconds is hard.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by cozyfbaby: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2017
Just In!!! 2 most notorious cultist has been kill in ikot ekpene- [See photos]

At the early hours of today, report reaching naijatrending indicate that two (2) most notorious and wanted cultist in ikot ekpene has been murder in uyo road while trying to take a bike from and okada man at gun point.

The cultist known as obinna ekweme from port harcut and the other known as okoro julius hail from ikot ekpene.

Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/just-2-notorious-cultist-kill-ikot-ekpene/

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2017
EVIL @ EVERY CORNER angry
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2017
yanabasee:
I am certain that wasn't his first.....
You got it.
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by ceezarhh(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2017
two grown a** women at home, and he decides to rape an 11years old girl...I wonder if it's stupidity or wickedness...

Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by bosssylva(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2017
40kobo77:
Edo people sef.

Hahahaha
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 8:52am On Nov 24, 2017
This pedophile should be locked up for a very long time undecided
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by osomegbe(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2017
Bros, 54 years old plunger penetrating 11 years well from behind and she gulped it with no shouting or hesitation and maybe no bleeding, was not mentioned,. Abeg, first this is not the first or second or third etc. She must have been getting bigger ones. Secondly, what do she expect when you sell gins. After the gins comes the repercussion.
Lastly, he is from Akoko Edo. Not Edo. We join England as they used to say, from Akoko Ondo that came to naturalized in Edo state. We reject this one please.
Thanks[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by ernesterioo(f): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2017
[i][/i] I say again, the lawyer's, magistrates and judiciary are one of the contributing factors to moral decadence in this our dear country, how on earth will be a bail serve as a lesson to like minded like this wicked Oriaku. A very grievous punishment should do than just a bail..

This country tho
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by masks(m): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2017
I don't believe this story.there's something that we are not being told.....if this is not the first time they are doing it(sex)
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by awesomeUche: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2017
Beutifull village like lagos is a plc where al the evil things is comein out. Lagos u people should change frm bad evil
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2017
but how can a mature persons penis enter an 11 yo girl with tearing her apart and causing so much screaming and noise? except the girl has been doing it codedly before sha. cos i cant imagine
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by salesforce: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Ye
Re: Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) by sepalapen(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

11years old girl gulping 54years old deek with courage

Angel Michael abeg where your trumpet dey sad
oh boy you are wicked o with your crack but come to think of it some men have small dick nah .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) / EFCC Arrests Siblings For Internet Fraud In Lagos / Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.