Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun (18722 Views)

Buhari To Intervene As APC, Oyegun’s Bickering Worsens / Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu / Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by Ebisco015: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), John Odigie-Oyegun, has said that despite losing the recent Anambra governorship election, the Party’s performance clearly showed inroad is being made in the South East.

He stated this on Thursday while receiving some new entrants into the Party at the APC national secretariat, Abuja.

He said: “I consider that we have made a lot of gains in spite of not winning Anambra state.

“But it is clear if people interpret properly that the APC given the base from which we were starting, given the kind of intense propaganda that goes out there that the South East is against the APC – whether it is religion, ethnic or even historical – we have made some progress. But we are not resting on that.

“We are immediately setting up a team to study the elections, to look at whatever significant issues it has thrown up, to find ways in which we can improve our performance as we spread into the rest of the South East, basically to tell us what we did not do right in Anambra State which we need to correct as the electoral processes begin in the rest of the South East.

“We hope it will throw up valuable lessons that will help us perform much better in subsequent elections in the South East.

“For people to join us at this time is a clear indication that they understand what is going on and are ready to put their names, reputation, energies, and resources behind our effort to rebuild the country and be part of this process of change.

“This is a struggle that we must win. The nation cannot afford to lose, because greatness beckons and unless we get our act right, we are not going to get there.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/11/what-anambra-election-result-says-about.html

3 Likes

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by yanabasee(m): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
Same way you guys will make gains and will not win the next presidential election...

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin
Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by Paperwhite(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Foolishness is when APC thinks it can continue to rule when all it has brought is unprecedented hardship nationwide.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by SouthEastFacts: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
In 2013, APC (Ngige) polled 22%. In 2017, APC (Nwoye) polled again 22%.

In between the two gubernatorial, APC (Buhari) polled 2% at the 2015 Presidential.

Mr. Chairman, the above statistics shows that Ndi Anambra wasn't voting for APC as a party but to Nwoye as Onye Anambra.

If you doubt this, why didn't the 22% that voted APC in 2013 vote APC in 2015? They abandoned APC in 2015, but resurfaced again in 2017.

It means only one thing, the votes were not for APC as a party, but to Ngige and Nwoye as Ndi Anambra.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by Flashh: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
OK!

1 Like

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by omowolewa: 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oyegun sir, you have no problem except you seek reelection as chairman. Enjoy you retirement in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by blaqoracle: 5:58am On Nov 24, 2017
yanabasee:
Same way you guys will make gains and will not win the next presidential election...
your wailing will continue, since APC will Be in power beyond 2023.
Imagine anambra active voters is less than 60000 voters, while kano in 2015 APC coasted home with 1.909 million voter.
This shows that the southeast is electorally insignificant and irrelevant.

3 Likes

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by blaqoracle: 5:59am On Nov 24, 2017
Adekay94:
Ahead of the 2019 general elections, Nigerian youths in the Diaspora have joined the call for a youthful president of Nigeria.

Their stand followed a recent summit in Enugu, where a coalition of South-East youth groups, threw their weight behind one of them, Iheanachor Ezeakor for presidency.

The youths had said at the Enugu summit that those above 50 years should give way for the younger generations to remedy the ugly situations in the country.

Speaking on the developments, Ezeakor, at a media parley in Enugu, said he was humbled by the enthusiasm being shown by Nigerian youths over the 2019 election.

He said, “I want to salute the enthusiasm, the determination of the Nigerian youths to take their destiny in their own hands. I have always said it that this is no longer the time for the youths to sit on the fence and complain.

“I’m happy that we are now experiencing political awakening on the part of the youths both at home and in the Diaspora. They have all keyed into the desire for a young President of Nigeria.

“When I returned to Malaysia recently to do my final clearance with my former school, I was shocked to see Nigerian youths running all over me; they came with the same message, that Nigeria needs a youthful president.
“Like I said before, I’m yet to take a decision on these endorsements, but my joy is that Nigerian youths, scattered across the countries of the world are now very ready to take up the challenges of leadership in Nigeria.”
Ezeakor stressed that “we cannot allow Nigeria to continue in this manner. The youths all over the world are known to be system changers. Our own should not be different.

“It is not enough to sit down and blame government everyday; we cannot....

Read full article here at.
https://africanentertainment.info/youths-in-diaspora-call-for-youthful-president-in-2019/
blaqoracle:
Imagine anambra active voters is less than 600000 voters, while kano in 2015 APC coasted home with 1.909 million voter.
Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by blaqoracle: 6:03am On Nov 24, 2017
Adekay94:
Ahead of the 2019 general elections, Nigerian youths in the Diaspora have joined the call for a youthful president of Nigeria.

Their stand followed a recent summit in Enugu, where a coalition of South-East youth groups, threw their weight behind one of them, Iheanachor Ezeakor for presidency.

The youths had said at the Enugu summit that those above 50 years should give way for the younger generations to remedy the ugly situations in the country.

Speaking on the developments, Ezeakor, at a media parley in Enugu, said he was humbled by the enthusiasm being shown by Nigerian youths over the 2019 election.

He said, “I want to salute the enthusiasm, the determination of the Nigerian youths to take their destiny in their own hands. I have always said it that this is no longer the time for the youths to sit on the fence and complain.

“I’m happy that we are now experiencing political awakening on the part of the youths both at home and in the Diaspora. They have all keyed into the desire for a young President of Nigeria.

“When I returned to Malaysia recently to do my final clearance with my former school, I was shocked to see Nigerian youths running all over me; they came with the same message, that Nigeria needs a youthful president.
“Like I said before, I’m yet to take a decision on these endorsements, but my joy is that Nigerian youths, scattered across the countries of the world are now very ready to take up the challenges of leadership in Nigeria.”
Ezeakor stressed that “we cannot allow Nigeria to continue in this manner. The youths all over the world are known to be system changers. Our own should not be different.

“It is not enough to sit down and blame government everyday; we cannot....

Read full article here at.
https://africanentertainment.info/youths-in-diaspora-call-for-youthful-president-in-2019/
Nigeria youth indeed! Where were you when ipob miscreant were pulling out innocent northerners from vehicles and hacking them to death.
Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by seunmsg(m): 6:22am On Nov 24, 2017
SouthEastFacts:
In 2013, APC (Ngige) polled 22%. In 2017, APC (Nwoye) polled again 22%.

In between the two gubernatorial, APC (Buhari) polled 2% at the 2015 Presidential.

Mr. Chairman, the above statistics shows that Ndi Anambra wasn't voting for APC as a party but to Nwoye as Onye Anambra.

If you doubt this, why didn't the 22% that voted APC in 2013 vote APC in 2015? They abandoned APC in 2015, but resurfaced again in 2017.

It means only one thing, the votes were not for APC as a party, but to Ngige and Nwoye as Ndi Anambra.

The presidential result would be significantly different in 2019 as Obiano will align with APC. APGA always aligns with the ruling party and things won't be different in 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by yanabasee(m): 6:30am On Nov 24, 2017
blaqoracle:
Imagine anambra active voters is less than 60000 voters, while kano in 2015 APC coasted home with 1.909 million voter.

I'm not a south easterner, you foo|

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by NwaAmaikpe: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2017
shocked

Oyegun
Oyegun
Oyegun.........

We are waiting for APC in 2019.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by ipobarecriminals: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2017
coolIpob,we are coming for u in 2019
Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by hucienda: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2017
Sure, they posted better results than expected in the gubernatorial election.
Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by sdindan: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2017
Shatap old wizard.

You ppl failed woefully.

2 Likes

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by LasGidiOwner: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2017
Oyegun you are still dreaming cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by aspirebig: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2017
Story
Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by ipobarecriminals: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2017
true talk.Kanu is a confused criminal. A terrorist can't dictate to normal Ndigbo

1 Like

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by proeast(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2017
Continue decieving yourself!

1 Like

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by wunmi590(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2017
Obiono till 2040

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by nairavsdollars(f): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2017
Is this not the old man that said South East marginalisation will end if they join APPC?
Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by superemmy(m): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2017
Apc. Enthusiasm of which Nigerian Youth
That election result was marred by manipulation.

Just that it could not be manipulated enough to beat Obiano's vote without a backlash

Obviously they've used Anambra same way they used Edo for testing ground come 2019.

I fear they've perfected the score sheet already.
Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by PrinceKeny: 8:54am On Nov 24, 2017
blaqoracle:

AS FAR AS AM CONCERN YOU ARE A DAY DREAMER BECAUSE EVEN THE SO CALLED NORTH IS TIRED OF YOUR APC LED GOVERNMENT .....!, SO WAKE-UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER .....!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by supereagle(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2017
APGA and PDP owns SE.

4 Likes

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by Sirheny007(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2017
As things are standing now in Imo state;
Rochas Okoroawusa has dealth the worst blow to APC without even knowing it.
We will vote out APC come 2019 in Imo state even if it means voting in the Devil himself.
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by paradigmshift(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2017
this man go sweet to slap en
Re: What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun by LastSurvivor11: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2017
D

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gender Representation In Nigerian Elected Offices From 1999-2018 / Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments / Customs Officer & Traffic Wardens Battle Over Parking Space in Lagos Area.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.