Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (225335 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
YINKS89:
I hear u... Abeg wen is d nxt update?
B4 2moro morning elapse
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by YINKS89(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
badohemmy:

B4 2moro morning elapse
thanks boss wink

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dedicated to Damibiz, Adontcare... God bless you guys.

Chapter 26
And After 3 Days.
It was one of those mornings when you wake and not know what to do with your life. You simply lie on the bed wondering why you are feeling so angry. It's been three since Vivian left and she had stopped picking his calls. Badoh went ballistic on her after she had told him stuff about his brother, stuff she wasn't supposed to keep secret if she cared for him like she claimed.
As Nnabundoh lied in bed feeling irritably irritated, he somehow missed her but he didn't like the feeling so he just tried hating the idea. Especially after what she had told him about his brother. He would hate to be caught in the middle of two warring lords but it seems avoiding trouble by staying indoors isn't helping him.
"What to do?" His subconscious asked him.
He felt hungry but the appetite to eat was missing in action, so he just lied there not thinking about food. A tender knock on his door jolted him as he gently checked the door to see who it was. "Good afternoon" he greeted her. It was the she-male.
"Good afternoon, uh, you look terrible. Are you okay?" She asked him.
"Yeah, I'm good. Just feeling under the weather kinda." He replied rubbing his eyes. The brightness from outside seem to blind him temporarily as his pupil adjusted to the quantity of light to let in.
"You've been missing classes, and you did not pick my call. Any reason exactly?"
"Yes, school is not yet serious, that's why.." he said.
"And my call?" She asked.
Badoh was quiet for awhile, his focus was on the grumpy guy who was downstairs but seem to be monitoring him. Since the day Viv left divulging secrets that could kill him, he had intentional tried to avoid mingling with the she-male, or even staying out because he had to avoid trouble like she had advised.
"I still don't know your name," he said trying to avoid the question like Lassa fever.
"Lydia, Chinwe, you never asked that's why I never told. But you are yet to answer my question." She inquired again.
"Okay! I didn't pick because of your boyfriend." He said.
"Boyfriend?" She echoed.
"Yes boyfriend," he repeated. "Or is he not your boyfriend?" He asked her while his eyes were solely focused on the grumpy guy who wasn't even attempting to make himself invisible. She stood there confused, the word boyfriend reverberating in her head. She finally thought not to ask who so instead she followed his eyes and it wasn't long before she caught the guy he was talking about.
"What! Mezie?" She asked shocked.
"I don't know his name, and I don't care. Is he not your boyfriend?" He queried.
"Hell no. I know him a little though... Well, he's not my boyfriend, ok?" She said trying to clarify.
"I hear you." He said closing the topic.
"You look famished, I prepared a new delicacy. Wait here let me quickly dish some for you." She said and walked away not giving him the chance to protest which he surely wanted to do. He felt like he would not be able to swallow anything that went into his mouth.
He stepped out of the door pulling out the curtain and leaving the door open while he rested on the protector which divided his side of the building with the building from the other side. With the center open allowing sun and fresh air a passage.
The grumpy guy was no longer there and it was definitely not his business. The girl is not his girlfriend, not that he was particularly interested in her anyway. This is school where the number of girls outnumbers the guys. What's the use fighting for a girl?
After waiting for about 3 minutes of his precious time, he felt he was done waiting for a food he would throw into his dustbin. Just as he pulled the curtain, he heard her, "sorry I took a while, I needed a plate with cover." She said as she walked towards him.
"Okay." He replied collecting the plate.
"I am going to fetch water at the tap across. The water must have run out. Try to pick my call okay?" She said as she left him.
"Yeah, I will." He said closing the curtain behind him. He dumped the food on the kitchen table and turned on the tap in the bathroom. Truly, there was no water. What was he supposed to do. He was yet to take his bath.
Feeling lazy, he stretched back on the rug and tried to crash again. But a firm knock on his room door denied him that.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by phlimsy911: 5:13am On Feb 08, 2018
Abeg wetin Viv tell our badoh
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by YINKS89(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2018
D guy is bck

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by collinometricx: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
I am here, lemme go and buy pop-corn and coke
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
phlimsy911:
Abeg wetin Viv tell our badoh

Phlimsy abeg take ice water take chill. You go hear the gist.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
collinometricx:
I am here, lemme go and buy pop-corn and coke
Welcome sir
Enjoy the rock as we roll.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by collinometricx: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
badohemmy :
Welcome sir Enjoy the rock as we roll.
tnx boss

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Cadec007(m): 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hello i honestly want to graduate from being a ghost reader to a humble follower, am i welcome?

And keep it coming the story is very interesting.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Dayomity(m): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2018
Nice one.... Waiting for more update.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Uniquejames(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
badoh oya go and answer Mezie's queries
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Cadec007:
Hello i honestly want to graduate from being a ghost reader to a humble follower, am i welcome?

And keep it coming the story is very interesting.

Thanks. Knew you were coming, reserved front row seat for you. Enjoy boss
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Cadec007(m): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
badohemmy:

Thanks. Knew you were coming, reserved front row seat for you. Enjoy boss
tanks man i appreciate
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by princejonhealth: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
When is the next update
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2018
princejonhealth:
When is the next update
Update will drop soon like Daña Airline.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by URep: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
u hv really stepped up in book 2. keep it up. Viva nkor?
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
URep:
u hv really stepped up in book 2. keep it up. Viva nkor?
Viv will return in the future. Update returns on Valentine's day. Thanks
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Itzmeeabdul45: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hey Brother I Dey Feel U Jjohr Wating In Anticipation O
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 7:14am On Feb 12, 2018
Itzmeeabdul45:
Hey Brother I Dey Feel U Jjohr Wating In Anticipation O
Thanks bros
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Damibiz(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
[color=]Bado give us something lite na[/color]
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2018
Damibiz:
[color=]Bado give us something lite na[/color]
Ok sir.
I'll drop an update today.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Damibiz(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2018
Ok na...
badohemmy:
Ok sir. I'll drop an update today.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Cadec007(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2018
badohemmy:

Ok sir.
I'll drop an update today.
ok we dey your back make i go buy popcorn...... but no do make i chop am finish update no dey o we go wear d same three quarter *laughing*
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by itsandi(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Interesting story smiley Enjoy interesting stories, poetry, follow series on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Chapter 27

The First & Last Time.

Badoh listened stealthily, the knock sounded again forcing him up. He first checked through the window to confirm the identity of the knocker, before opening the door.
"Good afternoon bros," Badoh greeted Baroni the caretaker.
"My man afternoon," he said collecting his hand in a firm handshake. "You look dull, abi you no well?" Baroni asked.
"Men area dey weak me,"Badoh said.
"Abi you dey expect your erema?" The caretaker asked him grinning.
"I no get erema for school boss." Badoh replied forming 2face.
"Bad guy. Come follow me chill for backyard na." Baroni sent invitation to him. But Badoh was still too heavy headed to contemplate leaving. Besides, he wasn't sure if Baroni, with his reputation, was the kind of guy he should be hanging out with.
"Boss, I no too strong now, make e be later things abeg," Badoh pleaded, and Baroni could see he was looking really dull, unlike his normal smart fine boy charisma.
"Correct guy. No probs na, em wait." Baroni unzipped the side of the waist bag he wore like a white fowl in NYSC camp, and brought out a maryjuana neatly mould inside of a rizzla. Badoh just looked on as he brought out what looked like a cigarette, surprisingly, it was no cigarette.
"Make you use this one take charge up. We go yearn later." Baroni said handing over the slim tie to Badoh who collected it instinctively. He wondered why the caretaker would think he smokes weed. Why do people see him and think he's a bad guy, or is it because of his body build? He thought.
"Thanks boss. Later things." Badoh said.
"Just lock your door, make e follow window comot,"Baroni said of the smoke and smell. Badoh nodded and watched him leave before shutting his door. When inside, he lied down again holding up the MaryJuana with two fingers -his thumb and index finger - like it was hot. He thought about what to do with it and decided that he was going to give it to one of his hot headed friends. He put it under his pillow and stretched out on the rug with his head connecting to the foam and supporting him like pillow.
As he lay there thinking about his life, or at least he was trying to think about his life, it was like all his thinking ability had fault and malfunctioned greatly - except one. The only thing he could think about was his MaryJuana, the beautiful MaryJuana Baroni had given to him. He stretched his hand under the pillow and retrieved the MJ. He held it up again in admiration. He been to a bunk a couple of times, he's also seen many - men them - rolling and burning MJ, he didn't like the idea of smoking, but he has never seen anything thing as beautiful as his MaryJuana, she looked really beautifully tied, slim with the right curves. Just like Vivian he thought. With that thought he picked his phone from the bed and dialed Viv, but still, she wouldn't pick, it rang, she just wouldn't pick up.
He's thinking about her too much, he didn't like it. He still had some questions for her, like did she sleep with her brother? She didn't say anything like that specifically he thought. He dropped the call and phone besides the bed and picked up the slim tie for a third time, that was when it spoke to him, "I know what you think, you are not looking bad yourself,"MaryJuana said.
In a moment of indecision, poor judgement and weakness, Badoh walked to his kitchen, picked up a flat stainless steel plate and matchbox. He sat down and kissed MaryJuana before putting her in his mouth and lighting her up with a stick match, taking a long drag. He let out a small cough and dropped the w33d in the plate as the thick smoke filled the room. He did not stop until he was through with the slim MJ.
He soon discovered that his heavy head had turned to light head. Hungry turned into famished. He pushed the stainless steel plate aside while still lying down, and listened to his stomach grumble. He didn't cook and eating noodles didn't seem like the best option so he stood up and observed his well stock kitchen wondering. Before he could conclude on what to eat, his subconscious had picked up a spoon while he only realized what he was doing when the aroma of crayfish and fresh pepper escaped from the covered plate. He ate hungrily from the food Lydia brought and finished it quickly. It was then he knew he had to take his bath but the water was still not running.
After clearing the plates, he picked up an empty 25 litre of can and headed downstairs through the backyard, he met Baroni and greeted him briefly. The caretaker hailed back after observing his steps seem slower and inconsistent, but who cares, he enjoyed every bit of the slim tie safe for the fact that he was very hungry still.
When he got to the public tap, he met quite a few people there and waited patiently for his turn.
"Do you stay around here?" Blessing asked him.
He nodded. "What about you?" He asked back and she pointed at one small building called military zone, student dread living there because of too many rules. Blessing was surprised Badoh had more smile in his face today, it was quite unusual.
"You too like woman," Mezie declared from behind him. He turned, still smiling, he wasn't going to let the grumpy guy take away his newly found happiness.
"Sorry about that but not everyone is impotent." He replied him still smiling.
This infuriated Mezie and he sent a thumping slap which was delivered to Badoh's cheek quickly, his reaction made him swear he would never ever smoke weed again. This was the first and last time but his wahala just grew wings.

Happy Valentine's day guys. Please have anybody heard from Hantonia and Kolaraking1? it's been a while.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cadec007:
ok we dey your back make i go buy popcorn...... but no do make i chop am finish update no dey o we go wear d same three quarter *laughing*
Update dropped boss
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by nastynic(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Base on Badoo Tinz, a badoo came to Follow another Badoo Piece... Keep the gód work blood... More cash for ur Accout Ojéré
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by kelvinhilton(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nice drop...
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Cadec007(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
badohemmy:
Update dropped boss
Tanx bro twas nice
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by URep: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
nice update man. viewing this under ghost mood - IZUKWU ( m), priestchurch( m), bokunrawo( m)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Almost Perfect#nlwriters / The Thomas....(a Family) / Short, Witty Quotes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.