Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault (29992 Views)

Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling / Italy Issues Global Warrant For Robinho After Rape Sentence / Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by ewebiodun: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2017
morbeta:
System that works......celebrities are never found guilty in naija.
Wrong...Ibinabo was found guilty for manslaughter, so many celebrities have gone to jail for drug peddling even feel was found guilty of certain crimes. Pls don't let us always be quick to disparage our own.
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by GMarhoh9(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by mikmabray: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2017
ok

Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by HeavenIsSoReall: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2017

Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2017
How this dude fell. I thought he was going to be the next Ronaldinho but he was too playful and have a false sense of priority. But he's in Brazil and wouldn't serve this term except he leaves his country. Extradition doesn't work in Brazil. They don't extradite their citizens no matter the crime they are found guilty of.

1 Like

Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by AngelicBeing: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Nawao, Robinho is worth 45million dollars, multiply that by 360naira and you can see that the guy is a billionaire by Nigeria standard, how he got himself in this shady olosho business beats my imagination, those the gods wants to destroy, it first makes them mad, next news jare, nonsense

Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by enemyofprogress: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2017
LilSmith55:
Ewooooo.... 9years for only Assult...?...
as if the thing no sweet the woman,some judges self. That's why I like naija
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by OhiOfIhima: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2017
dkam:
Robinho ti gba penalty Lo throwing
Lol, badh guy
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by luiscarter(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2017
2shure:
the year of robino.
ronaldino
ronaldo
roberto carlos..a great corner scorer.no one reach am.
once na roberto carlos dey take corner.
the guy greedy for corner.na always goal

brazil

Mbok who asked you??
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by kay29000(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2017
Dude has too much money to have been involved in something like this. Could have been some people from his crew or friends, and they are putting the blame on him because he is the known figure.

Similar to what happened to Tupac. A groupie came up on her on to sleep with Tupac, consenting to the sex and all that. Tupac slept off, and then woke up to the girl shouting at him asking him why he left her with his boys. But the thing was, the first time he met her, she was with those guys, so he believed they were friends. The guys raped her, but she went to court to say Tupac raped her. Male celebs have to be really careful when dealing with women.
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by neyolski(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2017
hmmm
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by Richardabbey(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2017
undecided Prison Wey Dem Sentenced You To And U No Do Any Of It , Is Dat 1 Prison
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by Nostradamus: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2017
neyolski:
hmmm
ma nigga,you finally join nairaland today.
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by lindabon: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2017
LilSmith55:

ONLY?!!
As much as most women have made a mans sexual need a priority thus making thier own sexual need secondary and majority of the time non-existant, it is still a MUST that consent be aquired before you lay with anyone. To Nigerian guys that think it is okay to force themselves on a woman, brace yourselves. Because once Nigeria ventures into a developed-working society with humanright laws in place, you will have tens of thiusands of women coming at you with sexual assault allegations which you can't deny because of your selfish uncontrollable sexual desires. At your time of retirement, you could be retiring to a prison cell were criminals are kept away from the society to aviod them inflicting more pain on innocent human beings. Even if you miss out on the punishment, you son or grandson will surely pay for it, as sexual deviance tends to be passed from one generation to the next. Still In doubt? Then look at the growing list of powerful men accused of sexual harassment after Harvey Weinstein.
Nuff said

enemyofprogress:
as if the thing no sweet the woman,some judges self. That's why I like naija
if you think rape is sweet, wait until we have working laws in this country and you eventually end up in jail and get gang raped by your fellow inmates, then come back and tell people that rape is sweet.
This is a very shameful and heartless comment! But even in your ignorance, I pray that you dont get raped by anyone!

You like Nigeria because it is a failed country were criminals can get away with their atrocious crimes.

To all sexual predators, seek help before its too late. When you have to force sex on someone else, When you think of sex more than you think of food, its not Konji. You are most likey a sexual addict or sexual pevert and you are in need of serious counselling. Most men even go as far as incest; sex with their own children. Get help because there is nothing normal about such behaviour!!!

2 Likes

Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by chidex14(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2017
Click to see full story

ROBINHO BAGS 9 YEARS JAIL FOR RAPE

Brazilian footballer Robinho has been sentenced to nine years in prison for taking part in the gang rape of a woman in Milan in 2013.

An Italian court ruled the 33-year-old and five other Brazilians assaulted the Albanian woman, who was 22, after plying her with alcohol in a nightclub.

The forward, who left AC Milan in 2015 after five years, was not in court but pleaded not guilty via his lawyer.

The sentence will be put on hold until the appeals process is completed.

:b See what he did, continue reading >>

http://www.entbliss.com/2017/11/robinho-bags-nine-years-jail-for-rape.html

Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by neyolski(m): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2017
Nostradamus:
ma nigga,you finally join nairaland today.
boss,i hail ooo....how mr femi for your syd
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2017
Latin American players are one of the most indiscipline
Lots.
With the exception of Rinaldo Da Lima.
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by enemyofprogress: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2017
lindabon:

ONLY?!!
As much as most women have made a mans sexual need a priority thus making thier own sexual need secondary and majority of the time non-existant, it is still a MUST that consent be aquired before you lay with anyone. To Nigerian guys that think it is okay to force themselves on a woman, brace yourselves. Because once Nigeria ventures into a developed-working society with humanright laws in place, you will have tens of thiusands of women coming at you with sexual assault allegations which you can't deny because of your selfish uncontrollable sexual desires. At your time of retirement, you could be retiring to a prison cell were criminals are kept away from the society to aviod them inflicting more pain on innocent human beings. Even if you miss out on the punishment, you son or grandson will surely pay for it, as sexual deviance tends to be passed from one generation to the next. Still In doubt? Then look at the growing list of powerful men accused of sexual harassment after Harvey Weinstein.
Nuff said

if you think rape is sweet, wait until we have working laws in this country and you eventually end up in jail and get gang raped by your fellow inmates, then come back and tell people that rape is sweet.
This is a very shameful and heartless comment! But even in your ignorance, I pray that you dont get raped by anyone!

You like Nigeria because it is a failed country were criminals can get away with their atrocious crimes.
did she not enjoy it? grin
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by IVORY2009(m): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2017
kay29000:
Dude has too much money to have been involved in something like this. Could have been some people from his crew or friends, and they are putting the blame on him because he is the known figure.

Similar to what happened to Tupac. A groupie came up on her on to sleep with Tupac, consenting to the sex and all that. Tupac slept off, and then woke up to the girl shouting at him asking him why he left her with his boys. But the thing was, the first time he met her, she was with those guys, so he believed they were friends. The guys raped her, but she went to court to say Tupac raped her. Male celebs have to be really careful when dealing with women.

In the developed countries Women's right are taken seriously, u can not just use and dump a lady like it happens in Nigeria, lots of celeb HV fallen victims eg Bill Clinton's " Monika Luiski saga, Tyson's saga, Tiger Wood etc. Most ladies abroad knows the financial benefits if the case favours them....
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by lindabon: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
did she not enjoy it? grin
No she didn't because it was forced on her and it was against her will. When such happens to you or anyone close to you, I hope no one will be grinning and laughing at your predicament, the way you are laughing at someone else's misery. I have never experienced sexual assault but I do not wish it on my worse enemy nor would I laugh at anyones plight so I hope you, your close friends and family don't have to go through such pain.

1 Like

Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by lazygal: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2017
LilSmith55:

Am not in support of rape,God forbid...but this is becasue he is a black. Quote me anywhere !!
How many sports starts have been accused and all of a sudden it went under carpet for one reason or the other ..
How many Caucasian sport stars that have been accused of rape ended up in jail?
Maganan banza ..how ever all rapists deserve death sentence

This can also be a set up or money making move..a lot of women in such countries use this tactic ..so let's not be quick to castigate this young man
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by enemyofprogress: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2017
lindabon:

No she didn't because it was forced on her and it was against her will. When such happens to you or anyone close to you, I hope no one will be grinning and laughing at you predicament, the way you are laughing at someone else's misery. I have never experienced sexual assault but I do not wish it on my worse enemy nor would I laugh at anyones plight so I hope you or your close friends and family don't have to go through such pain.
were you there. I was told she was even moaning,screaming and spoke in tongues in the course of it
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by lazygal: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
Latin American players are one of the most indiscipline
Lots.
With the exception of Rinaldo Da Lima.

Get serious. You know each and every one of the Latin american players? Personally ? Smh
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by lazygal: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
kay29000:

Yeah. It. oukd also have been cinsentuak and she turned around to scream rape or better still a set up.many of such famous players unfortunately fall victims to this unfortunate accusations whilst others ate truly guilty.

1 Like

Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by lindabon: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
lazygal:

Am not in support of rape,God forbid...but this is becasue he is a black. Quote me anywhere !!
How many sports starts have been accused and all of a sudden it went under carpet for one reason or the other ..
How many Caucasian sport stars that have been accused of rape ended up in jail?
Maganan banza ..how ever all rapists deserve death sentence

We live in a male-white dominated society which means female -non whites will get more hard done by the legal system more than their white male counparts. Although the legal system is still bias, Robinho is alleged to be part of a gang rape. I see no racism here unless he had a white partner in this crime who got away with it. As far as this case is concerned, without any proof otherwise, he will be guilty as charged regardless of his race or the gender of his victim.

Although not sports related, majority of the sexual assault allegation after Harvey Weinstein case have been on white men. So thats some progress.
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by wambosamuel1980: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
If truely he deserve it but these guys don't have much time to enjoy their money at any slighted mistake you see them rocking everywhere.
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by kay29000(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
lazygal:

Yeah. It. oukd also have been cinsentuak and she turned around to scream rape or better still a set up.many of such famous players unfortunately fall victims to this unfortunate accusations whilst others ate truly guilty.

Yeah.
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by lindabon: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
lazygal:

Solution for celebrities
Firstly, get a gag order before having sex with a groupie
Secondly, let the sexual partner sign an express consent form
Lastly, zip up

There are ways to avoid such exploitation, but as long as we Keep living in a society were men are obssessed with sex and have no control over thier urges, they will keep on getting used by women who go out of thier way to exploit weak and feeble minded men.
Men need to start learning how to say NO to sex as well because some women have wisened up and now know that they can get away with it too. Some women have become millionaires off men's mostly deserved downfall just cause some of these men are so stupid that they act before they think.

Well, since society has refused to sex-educate our men, then hopefully with more and more persecutions, most men will be forced to start thinking with their head and not their g*enitalia
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by Samstyle(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Good for him
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by SmartyPants(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
JamesReacher:
What sort of silly Justice system is this? A man is innocent until proven guilty, why convict him in absential? He wont go to jail and I hope his lawyers are Competent.

What are you talking about? What does him being proven guilty have to do with him being present at the sentencing??

If you know you don't know how legal systems work, then stick to talking about what you knwo about!

And for your info, innocent until proven guilty only applies in the Common Law legal system.
Re: Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault by Nbote(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
He won't and can't serve time. He's now in his homeland Brazil and Brazilian laws doesnt allow extradition of its citizens.. He's only in trouble if he steps foot in Italy again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli / Arsene Wenger Arrives Liberia To Receive Highest Honour From George Weah. Photos / Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.