Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice (35732 Views)

Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Allisonstvs(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
you both deserve more than this, since your guys are South Africans. you deserve no mercy.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by biacan(f): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
IVORY2009:

Hmmmm, lol you got it all wrong, if you do ur findings very well you will discover that military men are loving and kind to their spouses, and ladies know this, like wise protection too, no one can ever think of double crosses u, wen u are married to one of our own.
Continue searching
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by IVORY2009(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Continue searching

This is my final bus stop I guess...cheesy
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by AcquireCofOLand(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
ON AND REAL ESTATE/PROPERTY INVESTMENT

IN IBEJU-LEKKI/AJAH & MAGBORO

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by SwagPower: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
NaeChris:
Lol. Women are devils. Thats why them say 'devil is a woman'. Many men have been stabbed and brutally wounded under the cover of marriage, you come her dey generalise issues. Lest i forget, you said, a man that can take a BULLET for a woman, am such a man o, the BULLET must be CHILLED o. You know say heat dey.
Lol!! grin grin..U jst made my Day ..U Sir r a Legend !!
Chilled bullet indeed!!
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by ArchangeLucifer: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Chai!

I came late o!!!

cry cry cry

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by olaleye1355(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Men are heartless.......... how dare you do these to a lady ? what kind of disrespectful man is that......? That's why I tell my friends make sure you marry a man who truly loves you who worship you......a man who is ready to take a bullet for you.......

Did I just hear you say WORSHIP!?

I will never touch a Lady even if she slaps me

But worship?? Men fvck you
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by mikejj(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin
NaeChris:
Ehe na, e suppose dey chill, see how i dey sweat.
grin wetin dey make you sweat the bullet don dey cum.kraka dush

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by correctguy101(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
So the said guy started beating you just because of parking lot without you killing him emotionally, spiritually, physically and phsycologically with hurricane Irma from your mouth??

Robb fall on you sad

That's how they run mouth as if they have power. Forgetting not all men are gentlemen....

Serves her right, next time she go get sense not to shout on a man....

I see memes arising from this her pics o... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by MCzubby247(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
LilSmith55:
If the guy wan fight why him no fix a match with Antony Joshua....

Make we knw weda him really get pawa
or better still with you, I'm a good referee.
that's bad even when a lady that seems bigger than me troubles me I have look she's a woman had it been she's a guy I for beat am.
that guy is scum,
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by MCzubby247(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
So the said guy started beating you just because of parking lot without you killing him emotionally, spiritually, physically and phsycologically with hurricane Irma from your mouth??

Robb fall on you sad
my guy nothing under this earth on better still on this earth will warrant a guy to beat a man.
woman are created for their mouth as a man you're created control anything controllable including emotional not beating a woman.
I personally don't have regard for a man who beats a woman.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by MCzubby247(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
cassidy1996:
sorry aunty, but wey tin you tell the man .
the man fuuccked up
the only excuse for this is if he is drunk or insane else he's a nicompu
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by MCzubby247(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
helorin:
A Twitter user who appears to be from South Africa shared pics of a guy who she accuses of beating her up over a parking space dispute and failing to show up in court. How can a man do this to a lady over something as tiny as a parking spot?

Lady who was badly beaten up by a man over parking space cries out for justice after her attacker failed to show up in court

https://www.gistmore.com/lady-badly-beaten-man-parking-space-cries-justice

I can only beat a woman if we met in a war front then expect me to bear her like jetli
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by NaeChris: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
SwagPower:
Lol!! grin grin..U jst made my Day ..U Sir r a Legend !! Chilled bullet indeed!!
Lol. Do enjoy the rest of the day.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by NaeChris: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
mikejj:
grin grin wetin dey make you sweat the bullet don dey cum.kraka dush
Ok. I dey wait.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by lazygal: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

Robb fall on you sad

You are actually justifying the beating of a woman on a public forum ?
Hmmm
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by khalids: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Men are heartless.......... how dare you do these to a lady ? what kind of disrespectful man is that......? That's why I tell my friends make sure you marry a man who truly loves you who worship you......a man who is ready to take a bullet for you.......
Na now we go hear your voice......when your fellow sisters stabbed Billyamin to death the other day, you no talk.........You no call your fellow woman evil.......that was a respectful, loving man and what did he get for all that ish "Death"

Madam abeg park all this your FEMININE AGENDA BUS commot from our Nairaland
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by heendrix(m): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:

take fire...... I can do anything for a girl I love but take bullet or even anything that would hurt my body alone lasan omo she's on her own
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by biacan(f): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
heendrix:

take fire...... I can do anything for a girl I love but take bullet or even anything that would hurt my body alone lasan omo she's on her own
Fake love
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Etianwanokon: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Come try Naija woman from the North.
You will find yourself in the morgue.
Lazy man.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by heendrix(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Fake love

thanks but my life is much more precious than a neural girl. ...same question goes to you can you take a bullet for a guy you love?
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by biacan(f): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
heendrix:

thanks but my life is much more precious than a neural girl. ...same question goes to you can you take a bullet for a guy you love?
Which lady in her right sense will agree to do that for a man never that is what men are meant for
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
As usual dey play the victim card. Tell us in details all the insults you rained on him.
Buh see as person use beating turn human being face to alien face.

She may have even hit him first

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by stuffs4me(m): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:

This one village people don finally get her...
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by heendrix(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Which lady in her right sense will agree to do that for a man never that is what men are meant for

can you see the world we live in

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
LilSmith55:
If the guy wan fight why him no fix a match with Antony Joshua....

Make we knw weda him really get pawa

Am not supporting the guy anyway. . .
But you know most of these ladies run their mouth anyhow. . . Who knows what she told him that warranted the beating
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Iseoluwani:
so u waited until he beat you up, when he gave you the first and 2nd class, common sense on yarn u say make you comot, but oya aunty tell me, shee u no rain abuse for him head

eeeeeh na why he beat u like that eh, sorry Oyo Z your case

Nor mind am jorr...
Am not supporting the guy anyway. . .
But you know most of these ladies run their
mouth anyhow. . . Who knows what she
told him that warranted the beating
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by luvtoyota(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
helorin:
A Twitter user who appears to be from South Africa shared pics of a guy who she accuses of beating her up over a parking space dispute and failing to show up in court. How can a man do this to a lady over something as tiny as a parking spot?

Lady who was badly beaten up by a man over parking space cries out for justice after her attacker failed to show up in court

https://www.gistmore.com/lady-badly-beaten-man-parking-space-cries-justice

Would you take a bullet for your man ?

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by emonkey(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
All these so called "ladies" self. So the man just start to beat you up without you saying or doind anything before ? Haba!
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Innobee99:
Before a guy's raises his hands on a lady, then the guy can't take insults anymore

Na that time ladies go dey form phonetics....
u dey mind them, me no dey fall for their antics anymore sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Transformer Cables Thief Beaten & Paraded In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.