Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Am I Allowed To Brush My Teeth While Fasting ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Allowed To Brush My Teeth While Fasting ? (2260 Views)

Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian / Scriptures That You Must Meditate On While Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Allowed To Brush My Teeth While Fasting ? by Mrkumareze(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2017
Am I allowed to brush my teeth while fasting? Christians and Muslims pls help, if possible back your comments with quotation(s).
Re: Am I Allowed To Brush My Teeth While Fasting ? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Am I Allowed To Brush My Teeth While Fasting ? by hisgrace090: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2017
No, even to urinate or go to toilet.

Hope you are the only one that do fast.
Re: Am I Allowed To Brush My Teeth While Fasting ? by ClitoPen: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2017
No! Pls don't
Re: Am I Allowed To Brush My Teeth While Fasting ? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Matthew 6:16-18 is the answer to your question
16 “When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 17 But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face, 18 so that it will not be obvious to others that you are fasting, but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emojis Are Evil, The Pact With King Solomon / Whats Your Opinion About Jesus, The Christian God / Twenty Questions Atheists Struggle To Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.