Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) (22363 Views)

Woman Who Locks Her Maid In Toilet In Lagos Each Time She Goes Out, Arrested / Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) / Woman Who Always Locks Her Maid Up For Weeks When Traveling Surrenders To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
heartless woman
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by neonly: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Buhari oooooo why grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by mozh: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
How can a woman be so heartless to do this to a child.... you will never go unpunished
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by dozimid: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wickedness, And she is pregnant.... forgetting that it's a gift from God.....Besides where is the man that married this Woman
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Daddybright1986(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Today I decided to go and rest at my mom's
restaurant.
When I got their, I met my younger
sister serving food to a pretty damsel.
I couldn't
resist her beauty, so I acted like a customer.
My
younger sister knew my moves, so she smiled
and played along.
ME: Hey! give me food am in a hurry, I didn't
park my car well (My sister smiled and the girl
gave me a charming look)
My sister: (Serving me) Customer, U can change
car ooo.
Look at the type of car u brought today
(Pointing at someone's Range Rover, that parked outside)
Me: Yaah, that one belongs to my mom.
My dad
travelled, so my mom took his lambogini, so I
decided to use my mom's Range Rover since am
tired of driving that my Ferrari.
My sister couldn't hold the laughter any longer, so she ran out and blast it.....I was left alone
with the girl, so I introduced myself to her and we
started chatting and I brain washed her.
When
she was about to succumb, My Mom just
entered...Piam! The next thing I heard was......
Chibuike Na so u go dey chop like mumu. Na only food u know. Anyway, did u sell the Moi-Moi
finish
Chai.......
My village people later succeeded, I am still
looking for where to hang my self... I have finally
disgraced my ancestors... hahahajajajjaja
ja grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Memories12411: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
No wonder! She looks like a witch.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Mznaett: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
booqee:
omg!!! But 5 year old is not too old to be bedwetting na.. why are some women cruel like this.. sheybi she's pregnant? she has forgotten the law of Karma..

I just weak!

Could it be anger issue or mood swing? shocked
I wonder what would have happened to my younger sister if she had stayed with her type. A girl that bed wetted till she finished Sec. sch.?
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by eyinjuege: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
A special part of hell is reserved for those who prey on children.
Until the government starts putting up stiffer penalties on child abuse issues, the country can never progress.
Not sending your child to school, even if its public school is also child abuse, anyone that beats a child and leaves a mark on that child no matter how small, should also be arrested. Whether its the biological mother or father.
Anyone that sends their child to do housegirl or boy should be put in "hot soup", and anyone that receives such children isnt exempted.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by urahara(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
And this one will surely be attending church.

The usefulness of religion in this country, honestly , I don't know
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by stanliwise(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
MyOpinion1:

THIS IS THE MORE REASON I HATE WOMAN LEAVING HER CHILD BEHIND FOR A STEP MUM TO TAKE CARE OF ALL IN THE NAME OF DIVORCE..

IN other thread..................I read where they were advising a man to tell the wife to take the step son back to the real father.

If and if only they no what it is growing up with a step mum - though some of them are good- they would not advice such.

Oju oloju kole dabi oju ara eni
Na sense you talk o
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Smartray25: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
She's a wicked fellow
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by gaffyGIFT: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
oh God save us from all form of brain disorderliness...............

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by elibest360(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
I pray her innocent unborn baby who knows nothing of the mum's wickedness doesn't suffer same fate..
Let karma fall on the woman not the baby. . ! !
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by revolt(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
Where's the father. I will strangle nybody tht does close to this to any of my kids.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Moji12(f): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
There is no way in this world will I ever allow my child be in the custody of a step mum ( potential witch ). Jus look at how child is bn treated, can she do that to hers? So heartbroken, cry cry
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Moji12(f): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=HarkymTheOracle post=62673547][b]This is common amongst women.. Very violent humans,

And this bastard woman would pamper her own child when she gives birth o.
And when Bad things start happening to her and her child,she will start going from church to church blaming village people and her imaginary enemies. Not knowing it is Karma at work.
But lets leave Karma for another day,let the law take its course
She should be charged for attempted murder cos i see no other way to look at this!!
A part of me wishes she suffers a painful miscarriage that will destroy her womb forever cos she deserves no child of her own.

I seriously support this, she doesn't deserve to have one. Such a grievous pain on child, karma will definitely catch up against her. DEVIL � angry angry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by MissRaine69(f): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Where is the father of this child? The biological mother or her kin?
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by CioAngels(f): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
The women that are doing this evil are not severely punished so others continues the evil, (just like the policeman said, he will kill and nothing will happen) because nothing will happen to them. An eye for an eye, the woman gets what she did to the child before she is sent to jail with her pregnancy. Mothers, stop leaving your children to men if you are leaving his house because his new wife will kill your child. We have just few stepmothers that are good.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by IdeyFindWife: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2017
ceezarhh:
violent women everywhere these days...karma will surely do it's job...

imagine what she would do to her husband, the day she eventually falls out of love or he steps out of line!
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2017
IF YOU SEE THIS KIND OF WOMAN IN CHURCH, YOU WOULD BET SHE'S BORN AGAIN. cool
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by ashjay001(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hades2016:
Devil da learn for where some women da I swear ....

Quite true!

Yet, what abt their husbands? How can u be in a home n ur help would be treated this badly, without u doing something abt it!
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
ashjay001:

Quite true!

Yet, what abt their husbands? How can u be in a home n ur help would be treated this badly, without u doing something abt it!
my brother some men are ogbono and it all depends on how we grew up ... Like me am married but I will never allow my wife bring in any house help cuz I know what she can do to ... So we rather work hand in hand to take care of the house ...
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by ashjay001(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hades2016:
my brother some men are ogbono and it all depends on how we grew up ... Like me am married but I will never allow my wife bring in any house help cuz I know what she can do to ... So we rather work hand in hand to take care of the house ...

Congrats to u, jare! Mine wore me out(just 2kids oshocked)! Had to give in, when I got transferred. Though, I insisted on treating d kid like mine. All househelps in my parents home then, were treated like siblings! Same clothes, same meal, all at d same time!

Till date, they'll still refer to my parents as theirs. Their kids come for hols. Some, long lost, still come visiting with their families!
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
ashjay001:

Congrats to u, jare! Mine wore me out(just 2kids oshocked)! Had to give in, when I got transferred. Though, I insisted on treating d kid like mine. All househelps in my parents home then, were treated like siblings! Same clothes, same meal, all at d same time!

Till date, they'll still refer to my parents as theirs. Their kids come for hols. Some, long lost, still come visiting with their families!
girl or ladies of our time are just too evil .... Make God help us
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
ashjay001:

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by ashjay001(m): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hades2016:

Amen
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Oponel1962: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
eddieguru:
undecided
. This Pikin Head and eyes na old man Own.Check well well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 / Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested / 21-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested For Groping And Assaulting A Lady In Italy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.