Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Strong Receivers Thread - Satellite TV Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Strong Receivers Thread (270766 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Lucky4real28(m): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2010
@all please do u know how much it cost to buy a strong decoder and a 90cm dish?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2010
@LUCKY4REAL,
A STRONG SRT 4669X DECODER COSTS N13000. AND THE 90CM DISH. (ASK FOR WIDE) COSTS N4000.
BUT THERE ARE FAR CHEAPER STRONG DECODERS.
BUT GET 4669X.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Lucky4real28(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2010
@samphiemore1 thanks a lot i wil try to get the decoder but how many channels altogether do u get?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2010
@LUCKY4REAL28,
IT DEPENDS ON THE POSITION OF THE FTA DISH LIKE THERES NILESAT, W3A, SIRUS4, W4.
OR ASK YOUR DISH INSTALLER.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Lucky4real28(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2010
Thanks for letting me understand.u are da bomb bro!
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Lucky4real28(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2010
Thanks for letting me understand.u are da bomb bro!
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Tayin(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2010
Which firmware can i use to upgrade 4663x so that after upgrading dongle,rs232 and other can appear on option menu as a share mode feature. I have latest firmware 1.57p for 4663x after upgrade it with this patch it did not bring share mode option.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Tayin(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2010
Which firmware can i use to upgrade 4663x so that after upgrading dongle,rs232 and other can appear on option menu as a share mode feature. I have latest firmware 1.57p for 4663x after upgrade it with this patch it did not bring share mode option.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by larryenob(m): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2010
Tayin:

download this firmware from here
http://wizkid.persiangig.com/Strong%20Patch%20Software/
SRT4620XII_4661X_4664X_157p_20100915.zip
use the strong patch above it will help
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Anthofrie(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2010
Una well done o!!! All d guru in d house. Pls my srt4663x don't power on again after upgrading it. What happen was that , during upgrading power went off since then it did not power on again. Please, kindly help me out. Thanks in advance.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Lov4sat(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2010
Anthofrie:

Una well done o!!! All d guru in d house. Pls my srt4663x don't power on again after upgrading it. What happen was that , during upgrading power went off since then it did not power on again. Please, kindly help me out. Thanks in advance.

Just do box to box transfer and it will be just fine but make sure that when next you are upgrading do not use PHCN use GENERATOR I BEG YOU!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olamileone(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2010
Get ur Infinity tv component cheaply
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olamileone(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2010
pls i need code to open etv on strong
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by fagbs: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2010
@ olamileone How much is the infinity tv component, does it come with the accessories and how good is the decoder for FTA i.e can u blindscan, upgrade, etc , waiting
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Abdulkasim: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2010
pls am new here,want u guyz to pls code that can open jsc channels .thank u.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Anthofrie(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2010
Help Help Help. I have try to do reciever to reciever firmware transfer but my reciever wont power on. The front display light don't show. Please, what can i do to bring back to life my dead reciever. Thanks in advance.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Lov4sat(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2010
Anthofrie:

Help Help Help. I have try to do reciever to reciever firmware transfer but my reciever wont power on. The front display light don't show. Please, what can i do to bring back to life my dead reciever. Thanks in advance.

what happen to the receiver before it went off?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2010
grin
Abdulkasim:

pls am new here,want u guyz to pls code that can open jsc channels .thank u.
Newbie dey funny sometime.You registered today you dey ask for code that open jsc.pls honourable members help me give him not only the code that opens jsc also that of dstv and hitv
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Anthofrie(m): 6:35am On Nov 14, 2010
I was upgrading it and light went off. Since then the front display won't show, it won't boot. it will only show black on the tv screen. Kindly help me out
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Lov4sat(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2010
Anthofrie:

I was upgrading it and light went off. Since then the front display won't show, it won't boot. it will only show black on the tv screen. Kindly help me out

if you do read through this thread very well before carrying out the upgrading process you would have known that upgrading your receivers with PHCN is not advisable mostly if you are a niaja man.

anyway just find thesame model of your receiver and do receiver to receiver transfer.

Good luck to you
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by TOWNJUJU: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2010
@lov4sat, pls i hv a similar problem like Anthofrie hw can i meet u cos i reside in yenagoa. I dnt mind comin 2ph. Pls help. I use srt4663x tanks

1 Like

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by williams85(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2010
always use a generator to upgrade ur box even if there is light
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by femtek98: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2010
is there no way we can use 4653x to watch all channels in 4669x i upgrade it it search the signal kilonsele vox and other but did not display i only hear sound what should i do?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Lov4sat(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2010
femtek98:

is there no way we can use 4653x to watch all channels in 4669x i upgrade it it search the signal kilonsele vox and other but did not display i only hear sound what should i do?

go get an mpeg4 box
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Smartsboy(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2010
smiley
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by lastpage: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2010
Hi guys,
My 4669x decoder worked this morning for about 2hrs and l shut it down to do others things.

A few hours later, l switched it on and l dont have any picture/sound on ALL the channels.
I've tweaked/twisted my dish, nothing happened!
Cables are well connected as l see it.

Anyone has "lost channel" problem today?
I am wondering if the 'Satellite" in the sky, was just down?

Pls respond,
Thanks.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by rovert: 1:56am On Nov 21, 2010
Tried to upgrade my brand new 69X from 1.07 to 1.09AAC cause many of the Infinity Channels had no audio. I downloaded from the site given here to a pen drive and uploaded to the 69X. I didn't want to go straight to 1.20 which I also downloaded. Everything went well (no PHCN wahala) but the front panel just went blank after completing the upload. I have switched it off severally but it only shows ----- and then blanks out. I bought it from a MyTv dealer and think it is original; have I fried it? How do I get it to reboot and work properly? I don't have the R232 cable and only use flash updates (done it before for my 53X). Please HELP!

Am in PH and would be glad if Lov4Sat can help; box to box or using R232.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by arsenal1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2010
rovert:

Tried to upgrade my brand new 69X from 1.07 to 1.09AAC cause many of the Infinity Channels had no audio. I downloaded from the site given here to a pen drive and uploaded to the 69X. I didn't want to go straight to 1.20 which I also downloaded. Everything went well (no PHCN wahala) but the front panel just went blank after completing the upload. I have switched it off severally but it only shows ----- and then blanks out. I bought it from a MyTv dealer and think it is original; have I fried it? How do I get it to reboot and work properly? I don't have the R232 cable and only use flash updates (done it before for my 53X). Please HELP!

Am in PH and would be glad if Lov4Sat can help; box to box or using R232.
IF u can send it down to owerri I think I might help or u can contact pito
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Dclique(m): 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2010
Its a software problem that can only be solve with the R232 cable. Take it to a technician or to the dealers, they will know someone who can fix it. I've had the same problem too.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by twinskenny(m): 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2010
not really a software problem but a virus infected flash!
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by sammu(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2010
@ ALL, please permit me to comment on this issue of upgrading .
For you not to fry your decoder take these measures.
1. Download your software from a trusted site and MAKE sure you download the file completely . Note some files fail to download completely and if you use such file, your box will malfunction.
2. Unzip your file when necessary. If you use an unzipped file, yur box will malfunction .
3. Have a virus free flash or pen drive. You can do this by having a flash drive for upgrading yur box. Format the flash drive everytime before you put a new file into it.
4. Perform factory reset before upgrading.
5. Use generator to power your box during upgrading . NEVER, NEVER USE PHCN.
6. INSERT yur flash drive into box and click on usb, then data transfer , WAIT until yur box gives you success page and then switch off.
7. DO NOT PANIC AS IT WILL NOT switch back on automatically . USE THE BACK POWER BUTTON TO SWITCH OFF AND ON.
8. PATCH 1.20P FOR 4669X IS THE BEST FOR NOW. ENJOY.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by freshp(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2010
sammu:

@ ALL, please permit me to comment on this issue of upgrading .
For you not to fry your decoder take these measures.
1. Download your software from a trusted site and MAKE sure you download the file completely . Note some files fail to download completely and if you use such file, your box will malfunction.

3. Have a virus free flash or pen drive. You can do this by having a flash drive for upgrading yur box. Format the flash drive everytime before you put a new file into it.

5. Use generator to power your box during upgrading . NEVER, NEVER USE PHCN.

WORD!!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.