Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,109 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment (45189 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by ChangeIsCostant: 11:05am On Nov 24, 2017
The power of social media can't be over-emphasized... A couple is set to wed in a few weeks time after meeting in a Facebook group. According to Ijeoma Nwosu, she met her sweetheart Chukwuma Inya-Agha three years ago after he read her comment on a post made in the Facebook group. He sent her a friend request and they picked up from there.

Now, they are set to tie the knot come December 9, 2017. Congrats to them.

Below is what the bride to be shared on Facebook;

I met my chocolate here in igboist sometime in 2014 after he read my comment on a post here. He sent me friend request and voooooiiila..come 9th of Dec I ll be walling down to forever with him. Long live igboist!! Long live Mama igboist for creating this group. #omachuks17.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/army-officer-set-wed-sweetheart-reading-comments-facebook-photos.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2017
sad So make we fry Nairaland?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by ChangeIsCostant: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2017

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by ChangeIsCostant: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by KardinalZik(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Congrats in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by buskie13(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2017
very beautiful ,I pray your husband serves and come back in good condition
hml

37 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Elnino4ladies: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2017
The husband dark oh

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Smellymouth: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2017
Lovely
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by cyndy1000(f): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Cute couple happy married life in advance. Any form of domestic violence, infidelity, childless, n divorce from your village people die by fire. I wish you guys Love, success, many children in IJN

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by MhizzAJ(f): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Her own better oo cheesy
Let me start commenting nicely on nairaland
Who knows cheesy My better half might just read my comment and propose

34 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sweet pictures
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
I just saw them online. I will marry from the net, I got me eyes on a couple of people here grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
ANOTHER RESPONSIBLE WOMAN OFF THE MARKET.....

Dear God, If it will be only SLAY QUEENS left to marry when I'm ready to settle down, please give me the chance to disobey you and not MARRY....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by tossie101(f): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Cute couple..HML in advance.
That guy dont look igbo tho.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by WunderGist: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Congratulations to them..... Dem suppose show us the Facebook comment too naw
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by mikeycharles(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
The husband dark oh
And so, people like you are the ones promoting colourism and lightening of skin angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by asawanathegreat(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Cute pix
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Burger01(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kingofrudy:

lol you want make seun ban you? grin

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Phonefanatic: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Anything Soldier, Police or Sars doesn't sound well to me. I don't know if Congrats is applicable here.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Florblu(f): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
We should se more of this pleasing to the eyes pre- wedding photo

And not some pervert ass grabbing photo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by olisaemeka1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her own better oo cheesy
Let me start commenting nicely on nairaland
Who knows cheesy My better half might just read my comment and propose
he read her comment and sent friends request....he did not read and propose ooo

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by banjeezay(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kingofrudy:
no fry cumm undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by emmyw(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kingofrudy:
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by bettercreature(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:

meanwhile all five topics concerning Muslims that graced the frontage today. Christians weren't allowed to comment..
But Muslims are allowed to comment on Christian threads about tithing.....

See Seun better stop behaving like a 3 year old.
Enough of your insults...

you can't ban me...
I am 100% Awon Werey.
Are you a transgender? You have a female as a DP but reason like a man
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Lalas247(f): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
She has a lovely smile
Congrats cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by VeniJu: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
I've made a promise to myself that one day, I'm going to beat up a soldier. #Soon.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
NEPA no go gree give LIGHT , if you buy GENERATOR neighbors go dey look u somehow say u dey disturb them, as you manage buy SOLAR POWER some idiots dey PRAY say make SUN no shine

Abeg i wan live this country

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by enemyofprogress: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by winkmart: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
cute
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by solazo: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
I think it's about time we have a section under Romance for Pre Wedding pictures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond / Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures Shot In Canada / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.