Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (32106 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Choiszman(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Relationship expert and blogger, Joro Olumofin, shared on Instagram the 20 things he believes ladies should avoid in a relationship.

See full list of the 20 things he thinks ladies shouldn’t do when they meet a new guy, below.

1. Don’t take your friends along with you when he invites you on a date

2. Don’t go to his house unannounced

3. Don’t ask him for money

4. Don’t compare him to your ex or talk about your ex, only if he requests

5. Don’t get drunk on your first outing with him

6. Don’t wear see through or exposing outfits on your first outings

7. Don’t bore him with all your family or personal issues ( my house caught fire, my AC is not working, my rent is due )

8. Don’t talk about Marriage on a first date

9. Don’t pry about the size of his pocket, his earnings or the car he drives ( Do you drive a G wagon ? Are you a millionaire ? )

10. Don’t be too quick to post his picture on instagram, Facebook, (social media) etc

11. Don’t go out without “vex money” or a simple transport fare “bailout” money

12. Don’t lie you’re a virgin and don’t lie about your age ( Some ladies say they’re 22 when they’re 29)

13.Don’t order what you don’t know how to eat or you’re allergic to all because you’re forming sophisticated

14. Don’t ask to meet his Mother or Father. Only if he suggests

15. Don’t be rude or nasty to the waiter or waitress just because you want To impress or be a Diva

16. Don’t talk to him about your body count or guys you’ve slept with. YOUR STANDARD / DEFAULT body count is (2) guys

17. Don’t form British or American accent or any form of accent you can’t keep up with

18. Don’t think you’re an automatic girlfriend after the first Sexual Encounter

19. When your friends call you on a date don’t describe him in a derogatory manner eg I’m with that guy who has Bastard Money

20. Don’t start leaving clothes and tooth brush stylishly at his place

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/20-things-ladies-shouldnt-do-when-they-meet-a-new-guy-joro-olumofin-advises-ladies-about-to-start-a-relationship

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Choiszman(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by mikeycharles(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
So somebody is not allowed to have a fake life and marry in peace... Do you think there is any person on this earth who is "real" and that doesn't create a facade so as to survive undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Most importantly; Don't Dramatize! Be your best self. Courteous self. Good self.

Some years back, I met a lady. It was obvious she liked my company, to be modest.
She would come to my desk and we would chat at length.
On walking home, she just turned pale, entered a cab and left me like I didn't matter. Without saying 'bye'.
I was stunned. I was shocked. I was disappointed.
We still talk freely but I can't just act as if that FIRST DAY was a mistake. I've opened to her about that first impression. We laughed over it but it made an indelible mark in me.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by RolaDiva(f): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Okay
Noted
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by empress101(f): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Macgreat(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin

Wallpapers check - 70%
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Too much talk on top toto matter angry

19 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by emelda86(f): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
We know all this mention another one smh.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by hivira: 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by wiloy2k8(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
dem dey hear
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Evablizin(f): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin grin grin

101things guys shouldn't do when they meet a new girl,hold on ayam coming......

4 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Coyotejack(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
SO OP U ARE PART OF JORONATION grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by quiverfull(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ordinarily, ladies should be assumed to know these....

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by GOFRONT(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
If they dnt do number 3, u don kill somebody be dat

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by bokunrawo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Cool
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Standard body count.

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Daraph(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
And at the end, punna will be chopped and they lady will become rag.

5 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by nonut: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Funny enough, they do all.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by 40kobo77: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nairaland girls can beg.

Them beg for money pass BANBINYANLA.

Nairaland is their workplace. Especially those girls in the romance section.

They all claim to be students(even my mama mate)

MODUS OPERANDI: they put a beautiful picture as DP( Big Trap)

Then they wait patiently. These girls are very patient. When they see a trending topic like this, they quip in something nice and the guys will become curious to see their profile.

When they see their best pictures there. They become very hooked,and then GAME on.

Sometimes they are talking to like 30 guys at once, who send them things from recharge cards to money. And we expect these girls to look for work?

Laveda, MimzZy and Refiner I lie?

Garuskristy nice picture on your DP.

Let me inbox you make it no lost.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by utenwuson: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
the rate at which ladies ask for money this days is alarming...... just to nack oooo

4 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Namdeenero(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
winknumber 18
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Adaumunocha(f): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Standard body count is two.... Nice one.

3 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by jericco1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
tell them
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by dicksonadams(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why?
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Favbolu(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
But, Nigerian babes dont do all those he listed.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by Mznaett: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Who does that? grin
Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by chubbygal(f): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hml! My bae

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy by hollamanng(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hope they will hear . The hungry aunties grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.