Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Backyard Announcements - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Backyard Announcements (13325 Views)

General Announcements (birthdays, Chieftaincy Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Backyard Announcements by twinstaiye(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2010
If you add any files or needs to discuss any urgent matter at backyard. You may wish to inform members on this thread. Also, with a coded language, backyard related discussion can also be done here.
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
salute to you All
pls how do i get to the backyard as some of us from reading through the seasons have come to know that we can contribute a thing or two that should not be on public display. for instance i have got a thing to say on the S/Ware used for ProgDVB card and am willing to share smiley.
Re: Backyard Announcements by sayso: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2010
oga moderator,pls who will give me access to backyard?I do not have access yet.
ifychuk@gmail.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2010
sayso:

oga moderator,pls who will give me access to backyard?I do not have access yet

Me too,
wallydon77@gmail.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by GeorgeD1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2010
**dropping in*** smiley
Re: Backyard Announcements by akatonero(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2010
@all pls i need dat crack satfinder and since i dnt hv access to the backyard were i can download it @shola pls send it to my box mbite200@yahoo.co.uk thanks in advance.i hv some news on ftb just mail me.one luv
Re: Backyard Announcements by GeorgeD1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
Re: Backyard Announcements by akatonero(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2010
@oga George.thank u sir.
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2010
aka tonero:

@oga George.thank u sir.

A million thanks too

Still waiting.
Re: Backyard Announcements by figment232(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2010
oga plz i need access to the backyard my email is enapo49@yahoo.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2010
@figment232 dont worry u have 2 b patient. good things come 2 those who wait they say.
Re: Backyard Announcements by isomadtech(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2010
@ all
pls i hereby apply for acceptance into the backyard
Thanks
Re: Backyard Announcements by oilepo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2010
sayso:

oga moderator,pls who will give me access to backyard?I do not have access yet.
ifychuk@gmail.com
Also consider me for access to backyard at oilepo71@yahoo.com.Thanx.
Re: Backyard Announcements by Ibaku(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2010
Pls mr moderator, dont u think its time to show me d way to d back ? im waitin patiently sir.
Re: Backyard Announcements by twinstaiye(m): 9:23am On Jul 07, 2010
All backyard membership is considered by Olofofo, and I hasten to add that being a member of nairaland is not a passport to the membership. You must be a good contributor to this thread before you can be considered. However, if you get a good recommendation from an existing member who can proved and vouch for you may also be considered.
Re: Backyard Announcements by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2010
@olofofo,i hereby honourably apply 4 access to d backyard.my email is kinmen2007@gmail.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by twinskenny(m): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2010
abeg i need to enter the backyard ooo

email2kenny@gmail.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2010
@ Olofofo,
thanks and i really appreciate this. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Backyard Announcements by twinskenny(m): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2010
Access ooo
Email2kenny@gmail.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by Ameboperoo(m): 6:44am On Aug 06, 2010
I'll continue 2 knock until I'm let in o!
Re: Backyard Announcements by Segunod(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2010
Pls, kindly grant me access 2 d backyard. Segunod@hotmail.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by viazi: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2010
Olofofo,
hmnnnnnnnnnnn for this free to air tin u are like Mr President oh, i hav beeb tryn to get even yr fone number to ask questions on some stuffs bt even Nairalanderss will not oblige me, and this backyard tin NA FASTING and PRAYER I GO DEY DO ohhhhh.

To Sum it all every one standing aagainst my free to air enjoyment will die by fire, die die die die die die by fire

Give me entrance to backyard now or, hybridsolicitor@yahoo.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by GeorgeD1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2010
viazi,
this your own strong oooooo! grin
Re: Backyard Announcements by 2legit2qt(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
twinstaiye:

All backyard membership is considered by Olofofo, and I hasten to add that being a member of nairaland is not a passport to the membership. You must be a good contributor to this thread before you can be considered. However, if you get a good recommendation from an existing member who can proved and vouch for you may also be considered.

@GEORGE_D
@freshp

As everybody just dey make OPEN APPLICATION, i think its better i pass through the recommendation shortcut. Abeg make una vouch 4 me o.

@olofofo
Dis na ya broda frm abeokuta dey apply so. Abeg mk u no wait 4 rec frm oga george and freshp b4 cons o. So, i dey take dis GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY 2 apply 4 BACKYARD Pass.

babaegba@gmail.com, catrootsys@yahoo.com, infohonestcash@yahoo.com

God bless u.
Re: Backyard Announcements by viazi: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2010
The shakara dt the Guru,s are doing abt dis backyard tin is jst too much, its high time we teach them good lessons by 4getn abt them and form our own backyard, if we the oppressed come 2geda we can defeat them, after all 90percent of the info in the BAKYARD are gotten from the net. Let me tell u dt dis guys are fooling us by makin us to be moving big dishes here and there, they are not even using those stuffs, their power is info, and internet holds all the infor, i hav gotten enof infor on RD-, and the 2 viruses dts destroyn the forum ones name start with letter M and so on and there is anew M dts workin too. GUYZ LETZ GET OUR OWN BAKYARD : and stop dis endless waitn and shakara
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2010
viazi:

The shakara dt the Guru,s are doing abt dis backyard tin is jst too much, its high time we teach them good lessons by 4getn abt them and form our own backyard, if we the oppressed come 2geda we can defeat them, after all 90percent of the info in the BAKYARD are gotten from the net. Let me tell u dt dis guys are fooling us by makin us to be moving big dishes here and there, they are not even using those stuffs, their power is info, and internet holds all the infor, i hav gotten enof infor on RD-, and the 2 viruses dts destroyn the forum ones name start with letter M and so on and there is anew M dts workin too. GUYZ LETZ GET OUR OWN BAKYARD : and stop dis endless waitn and shakara

@Viazi
the essence of the backyard is to make a lot of things . . . .well lets say secretly open to those who can endeavour to try out things without necessarily making too much noise about it.

Yes agreed the Internet is the home of info,but one thing you need to realize is that despite it being the home of info

NOT EVERYTHING IS THERE!!!

I became a member of the forum not too long ago but with diligence,silent observation,hard work and above all Maturity @ approaching things i became a member of the Backyard.

The most important thing is that you need to be active in the main thread of the forum and when i mean active it must be constructive.

Finally please note that twinstaiye has amply put the matter to rest
twinstaiye:

i rest my case.
Re: Backyard Announcements by williams85(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2010
some people like picking up fight ,
i tire oooo
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2010
Abi
Re: Backyard Announcements by viazi: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2010
@ Freshp
thanks so much, I was jst pissd off, am sori if I offended anyone, However i discovered u are a Kogite, am from Kogi too bt based in Abuja. Pls there is a brotherly matter i need to discuss with u. Pls text me on 07055529276 so dt i will hav yr number and then I shall call. Once more thanks
Re: Backyard Announcements by 2legit2qt(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2010
1st this

viazi:

Then,

freshp:

@Viazi
the essence of the backyard is to make a lot of things . . . .well lets say secretly open to those who can endeavour to try out things without necessarily making too much noise about it.

Yes agreed the Internet is the home of info,but one thing you need to realize is that despite it being the home of info

NOT EVERYTHING IS THERE!!!

I became a member of the forum not too long ago but with diligence,silent observation,hard work and above all Maturity @ approaching things i became a member of the Backyard.

The most important thing is that you need to be active in the main thread of the forum and when i mean active it must be constructive.

Finally please note that twinstaiye has amply put the matter to rest
i rest my case.

Now,

viazi:

@ Freshp
thanks so much, I was jst pissd off, am sori if I offended anyone, However i discovered u are a Kogite, am from Kogi too bt based in Abuja. Pls there is a brotherly matter i need to discuss with u. Pls text me on 07055529276 so dt i will hav yr number and then I shall call. Once more thanks

smiley smiley smiley smiley hope una no go add tribalismania to dis backyard thing o cos am sensing A CONSPIRACY here grin grin grin grin

viazi uhn! sharp guy, i like u. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2010
@viazi,will do @2legit nothing like that o.
Re: Backyard Announcements by life707: 1:01am On Oct 08, 2010
viazi:

@ viazi,

No need for ur own backyard, just make friends that will share infos with u.

There are alot of people out there with significant amt of info but do not comment on NL eventhough they read through occasionally.

From E(20K) to M(15-20K),then M ll & now M*d** plus time spent on upgrade, followed by failure after 12 to 18months.

is it what it?

May be am lucky to be in the north closer to European beams (Improvised FTA), if u get what i mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Use A C Band On A 90cm Dish / C / C Band Lnb Skew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.