Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Backyard Announcements - Satellite TV Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Backyard Announcements (13327 Views)

General Announcements (birthdays, Chieftaincy Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Backyard Announcements by donaremu(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2010
Hello Guys,

Please, approve my application.

Thanks cool
Re: Backyard Announcements by Stevolat: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2010
Pls wetin b backyard group,i b newbie 4 dis forum.
Re: Backyard Announcements by hisoccer(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2010
g group is a forum where d fathers of fta belongs, so just ur time go round all fta forum and you never will remain de same
Re: Backyard Announcements by Twinsoris(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2010
Dear Oga olofofo and all guru in the house , I hereby applying as a backyard member and i hope my request will be consider and i promised to abide with the rules and regulations of the club my email is , twinsoris@gmail.com.
I would be expecting your approver.
Re: Backyard Announcements by ayibatonye(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2010
pls Guru in the House I want to apply for the google group pls grant my request loveworld4sam@gmail.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2010
@all,i advice you in ur own interest not to be wasting ur time to applying for g-group member.Olofofo that will either approve or reject ur application does not even have time for this thread.
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2010
Akerekoroabijawara:

@all,i advice you in your own interest not to be wasting your time to applying for g-group member.Olofofo that will either approve or reject your application does not even have time for this thread.
That is not true. . . angry the thing is with the high rate people ask the same questions over and over again,in lieu of taking time to read the threads for the wealth of information therein. . .you cant but just take some time off for a while.

i assure you that he reads the thread its just not as regular as he uses to do grin
Re: Backyard Announcements by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2010
freshp:

That is not true. . .  angry the thing is with the high rate people ask the same questions over and over again,in lieu of taking time to read the threads for the wealth of information therein. . .you cant but just take some time off for a while.

i assure you that he reads the thread its just not as regular as he uses to do grin
@freshp. When did you become Olofofo's spokeman. Why can't you allow him to speak for himself. grin
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2010
Akerekoroabijawara:

@freshp. When did you become Olofofo's spokeman. Why can't you allow him to speak for himself. grin
o boy leave that one ooo grin
compliments of the season
Re: Backyard Announcements by hooged: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2010
@freshp. I don understand grin. Enjoy grin. Same to you
Re: Backyard Announcements by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2010
@freshp. I made the above post using my younger brother id
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2010
Okay grin
Re: Backyard Announcements by Twinsoris(m): 1:48am On Jan 01, 2011
Oga olofofo i still dey wait for my acceptance as a backyard member, for me i love all the nairaland members but those called Gurus no dey listen to others , abi because i no dey for nigeria that is why dem no care for we nairalander international , only the people for nigeria dem dey gbadun everything, happy new year io all the nairaland members worldwide , Bonne annee like we dey speak in our french language here in ivory coast.
Ivory coast man , TWINSORIS
Re: Backyard Announcements by oceanet: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2011
Oga moderator abeg make me 2 get acces to backyard emekafelix@yahoo.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2011
oceanet:

Oga moderator abeg make me 2 get acces to backyard emekafelix@yahoo.com
Twinsoris:

Oga olofofo i still dey wait for my acceptance as a backyard member, for me i love all the nairaland members but those called Gurus no dey listen to others , abi because i no dey for nigeria that is why dem no care for we nairalander international , only the people for nigeria dem dey gbadun everything, happy new year io all the nairaland members worldwide , Bonne annee like we dey speak in our french language here in ivory coast.
Ivory coast man , TWINSORIS
You no dey hear say g-group isnt for all and sundry.
Re: Backyard Announcements by lexxybb: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2011
i dont know why people keep requesting to be member of the G-group when you have the internet with you. As for me i'm not interested in any G-group as far as i have an active internet connection and the owner of the Almighty GOOGLE has not closed their site. I search the web for anything i need
Re: Backyard Announcements by lexxybb: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2011
i dont know why people keep requesting to be member of the G-group when you have the internet with you. As for me i'm not interested in any G-group as far as i have an active internet connection and the owner of the Almighty GOOGLE has not closed their site. I search the web for anything i need
Re: Backyard Announcements by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2011
lexxybb:

Dont mind them jare
Re: Backyard Announcements by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2011
@Olofofo.I am re-applying. I have got somebody that we vouch for me. grin
Re: Backyard Announcements by twinskenny(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2011
Akerekoroabijawara:

@Olofofo.I am re-applying. I have got somebody that we vouch for me. grin

who?

grin grin
Re: Backyard Announcements by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2011
twinskenny:

who?

grin grin
It is confidential.
Re: Backyard Announcements by 2legit2qt(m): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2011
Akerekoroabijawara:

It is confidential.

Dead body no dey hide from person wey go wash am o.
Re: Backyard Announcements by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2011
2legit2qt:

Dead body no dey hide from person wey go wash am o.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Backyard Announcements by Chuckdee(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2011
Good Job Mr. Moderator. Pls can you kindly add me to the group. my email is anyafulu@gmail.com. I have been a member for long with the username chuckndee@gmail.com but i cannot access the email anymore though to some people hacking into my box so i changed it.
Thanks
Re: Backyard Announcements by saintchyco: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2011
I have been a member forsome time with the username saintchyco and would love to become a member of the Backyard announcement
please kindly Grant me access here is my email saintchyco@yahoo.com

thanks for your response as i anticipate your response
Re: Backyard Announcements by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2011
@olofofo. am re-applying for backyard member. I have some one who can vouch for me. My email is Ninjaman.sid@gmail.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by hooged: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2011
sidwell:

@olofofo. am re-applying for backyard member. I have some one who can vouch for me. My email is Ninjaman.sid@gmail.com
saintchyco:

I have been a member forsome time with the username saintchyco and would love to become a member of the Backyard announcement
please kindly Grant me access here is my email saintchyco@yahoo.com

thanks for your response as i anticipate your response
What have been your contributions to fta in this great forum that you want Olofofo to accept ur applications. ACCESS DENIED.
Re: Backyard Announcements by saintchyco: 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2011
@hooged
who made you ADMIN ? You no go mind your business
Re: Backyard Announcements by agali200: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2011
approve sidwell request
Re: Backyard Announcements by 2legit2qt(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2011
agali200:

approve sidwell request

Another ADMIN
Re: Backyard Announcements by agali200: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2011
2legit2qt what do u mean by Anthony ADMIN KEEP UR ADMIN TO YOURSELF ALONE
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2011
agali200:

2legit2qt what do u mean by Anthony ADMIN KEEP your ADMIN TO YOURSELF ALONE

He said Another ADMIN and not Anthony ADMIN. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Use A C Band On A 90cm Dish / C / C Band Lnb Skew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.