Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Backyard Announcements - Satellite TV Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Backyard Announcements (13326 Views)

General Announcements (birthdays, Chieftaincy Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Backyard Announcements by gadotor(m): 6:19am On Jun 06, 2011
The email address is gadotor@gmail.com thank you
Re: Backyard Announcements by olofofo(m): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2011
gadotor:

The email address is gadotor@gmail.com thank you

welcome on board!
Re: Backyard Announcements by agali200: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2011
olofofo assist ur bro i hv de cline or moduel now 8281 is now working but connection to server fail so what can i do
Re: Backyard Announcements by aroseyi(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2011
Aro.seyi@yahoo.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2011
olofofo:

welcome on board!

Thanks Oga olofofo.
A much welcomed development.
Re: Backyard Announcements by Abdul010: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2011
agali200:

olofofo assist your bro i hv de cline or moduel now 8281 is now working but connection to server fail so what can i do
pls kindly assist I downloaded d stb patch and install it in my srt 4669x but d 8281 has no effect, can u kindly assist at my mail:abdul.abdul010@gmail.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by segunfms(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2011
@Abdul010

8281 is not working on 4669x it only work on 69z.
Re: Backyard Announcements by ugotuf(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2011
OGA OLOFOFO COULD U SEND ME A MAIL ON HOW TO CONNECT TO NET WITH MY 4669Z/4930.AT [email] ugotuf@yahoo.co.uk[/email]THANX
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2011
ugotuf:

OGA OLOFOFO COULD U SEND ME A MAIL ON HOW TO CONNECT TO NET WITH MY 4669Z/4930.AT [email] ugotuf@yahoo.co.uk[/email]THANX

sometimes ago he (Olofofo)put up a detailed explanation on how to go about this clines stuff,
my grief is that at that time i was very ill so i could not put it up on the reference thread.that is why its not there now and that is why i cant point you to a link now(even if i can i wont because i have a way of getting banned when i post links).
the moral of this is that we all should always use the custom search tool below this page.it's there and easy to find.
besides Timosat also post something similar too---which i posted on the reference thread--so check it out.
VIVA FTA.
Re: Backyard Announcements by ugotuf(m): 1:11am On Jun 07, 2011
i saw that post too but i dint take cognisance of it then 'cos i had not got a 4930.and now that i need it badly ,i cant find that info. cry cry cry cry
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2011
ugotuf:

i saw that post too but i dint take cognisance of it then 'cos i had not got a 4930.and now that i need it badly ,i cant find that info. cry cry cry cry

Ok ugotuf,
pls check page 150 of the main thread.(mind you its for educational purpose only  grin grin grin )
Re: Backyard Announcements by amadika(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2011
The Moderator, pls fix me in buchyz@yahoo.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by TOWNJUJU: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
Pls i beg to apply again townjuju@gmail.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by gadotor(m): 3:50am On Jun 19, 2011
@olofofo Thank you
Re: Backyard Announcements by allison2(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2011
@fresh p, pls i need ur numbers. U can call me with this numbers so, i will have u number' Here are my numbers 07034444246/08056272555
Thanks
allison2
Re: Backyard Announcements by sambass(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2011
@olofofo gudmorning sir, pls help me to fix my group acct i cant logging to group since 3days now pls help ur guy thanks in advance. my gmail is sambass2003@gmaikl.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by figment232(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2011
@ALL

pls is it ok for me to ask for biss key on this platform,i need the latest biss keys.I have nt been able to instal d biss keys for 1music and hi nolly
Re: Backyard Announcements by versace400(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2011
sambass:

@olofofo gudmorning sir, pls help me to fix my group acct i cant logging to group since 3days now pls help your guy thanks in advance. my gmail is sambass2003@gmaikl.com
Pls mine too, i have been experiencing the same too. My email is mccarrion21@gmail.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by emeystan(m): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2011
@olofofo, please invite me back to d g-group nnannauzoma@yahoo.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by amadika(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2011
@Olofofo I humbly tender my application once again. buchyz@yahoo.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by folex(m): 4:02am On Sep 05, 2011
oga Olofofo, abeg append my membership, i promise to be a law abiding member of the backyard group and as well uphold the ethics, rules and regulations of the group so help me God.
donfolex@gmail.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by folex(m): 4:03am On Sep 05, 2011
oga Olofofo, abeg append my membership, i promise to be a law abiding member of the backyard group and as well uphold the ethics, rules and regulations of the group so help me God.
donfolex@gmail.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by folex(m): 4:10am On Sep 05, 2011
@freshp abeg i need ur recommendation. Just anoda dude shouting it on the roof top. Viva FTA- my yahoo id tumbi4don- will appreciate ur ad. Thanx a mil.
Re: Backyard Announcements by folex(m): 4:13am On Sep 05, 2011
@freshp abeg i need ur recommendation. Just anoda dude shouting it on the roof top. Viva FTA. My yahoo id -tumbi4don- will truelly appreciate ur ad. Thanks a mil.
Re: Backyard Announcements by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2011
folex:

donfolex@gmail.com
How many times are we going to tell you people that g-group is not meant for all n sundry.
Re: Backyard Announcements by saintchyco: 7:36am On Sep 05, 2011
what. must I do to be member of this group please moderator
Re: Backyard Announcements by folex(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2011
Akerekoroabijawara:

How many times are we going to tell you people that g-group is not meant for all n sundry.
Orebekumo abeg carry ur own do ur own!! FYI am no all&sundry- my credentials spe for its self. As you can see you were not mentioned in my post, it was directed to people wey get mouth!! i took my time to read through and the last time i check you were not in that category.
@olofofo, Oga i still dey queue sir. Thanks in anticipation. Once again -donfolex@gmail.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2011
folex:

Orebekumo abeg carry your own do your own!! FYI am no all&sundry- my credentials spe for its self. As you can see you were not mentioned in my post, it was directed to people wey get mouth!! i took my time to read through and the last time i check you were not in that category.
@olofofo, Oga i still dey queue sir. Thanks in anticipation. Once again -donfolex@gmail.com
you're very funny. While olofofo is busy removing people from g-group,you are busy applying.for ur information,those in ggroup are more than excess
saintchyco:

what. must I do to be member of this group please moderator
very easy. You do obeisance to the moderator. grin
Re: Backyard Announcements by folex(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2011
Akerekoroabijawara:

you're very funny. While olofofo is busy removing people from g-group,you are busy applying.for your information,those in ggroup are more than excess very easy. You do obeisance to the moderator. grin
well you maybe right on that, but am not surprised for that is the promise of God over my life - that all those occupying my seat must be dethrone by fire by thunder for me to be enthroned.
@olofofo, i still dey wait oooo. donfolex@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Backyard Announcements by folex(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2011
Iran vs Senegal now live on RTS- Eutelsat W3A (12728V30000)- FTA
Re: Backyard Announcements by folex(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2011
folex:

Iran vs Senegal now live on RTS- Eutelsat W3A (12728V30000)- FTA
fifa beach soccer 2011
Re: Backyard Announcements by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2011
folex:

well you maybe right on that, but am not surprised for that is the promise of God over my life - that all those occupying my seat must be dethrone by fire by thunder for me to be enthroned.
@olofofo, i still dey wait oooo. donfolex@gmail.com
Thanks.
I like your courage. Why cant you send mail to olofofo@gmail.com and make your intention known . But at the same time you must have somebody that will vouch for you o.best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Use A C Band On A 90cm Dish / C / C Band Lnb Skew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.