Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (63122 Views)

Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello / "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello / Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by jamesbridget13(f): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
GoldNiagara:

I beg I beg don't bring that kin sentiment here , she did not pity her child when she stabbed the father of her child. They should take away the child from her i don't trust her with any body's life.
you don't understand. I am also a mother n I know d bond I have when it comes to my 1yr old daughter. Honestly, I come pity her
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by davillian(m): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
We have control over our actions but we do not have control over the consequences of our actions.

I don't have 1 single sympathy for her
25 to life grin grin grin.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by MurphyG1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
ebyjoyken:
This woman might be innocent. but no one cares. How come the presiding judge is the late husband's relative. His judgement won't be fair. Her mind now will be filled with regrets. That's the main reason why we need to think before we act.

Why didn't you think the Presiding Judge is the Accused? Afterall they both bear same name - Maryam? angry angry

Secondly, is HALILU same as HALIRU ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Mexzy4sho(m): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
R
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by dafemnet: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Say No To Domestic Violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Progressives4lov(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sanda is too much and u are to aggressive but if its mistake almighty god we forgive u
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by chikago1: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
9jakohai:

Happens in the south too, little man
not just the south, it happens everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by mymax: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
She will certainly face the rot of the law. I also pray that the legal counsel defending her will be his own portion by his wife.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by tit(f): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
seunmsg:

Above is the height of deceit. She went to court with her baby to whip up petty sentiment and then capped it by reading from the Quran before pleading not guilty. Did she remember the baby they had together or read from the Quran before stabbing him to death in cold blood?

It is so easy to read through her deceit. She's a very wicked and cold blooded murderer who is not sober about her action. I sincerely wish she's sentenced to death by hanging as soon as possible.

She was temporarily insane.
Have you been cheated by someone you love?

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by tit(f): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Maryam love Billyamun too much
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
ebyjoyken:
This woman might be innocent. but no one cares. How come the presiding judge is the late husband's relative. His judgement won't be fair. Her mind now will be filled with regrets. That's the main reason why we need to think before we act.

E be like say craze dey worry you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by nairanaira12: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
So sad anger is what lead her to these distraction

She is a murderer. Simple and short

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by God1000(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
So sad anger is what lead her to these distraction
Your comment on this topic yesterday was so senseless, Thank God you have regained your sanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by chidexxy007(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
naijaboiy:
See the way madam is holding the Koran and carrying her baby. They will always want to play the sympathy card.

Her counsel should shut up. When she was stabbing her husband she didn’t know that she was a nursing mother. They should lock her up somewhere she can’t see the light of day.

Evil and heartless woman. undecided
That her counsel no well shaa, they didn't know she stabbed a nursing father?

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Safiaa(f): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
naijaboiy:
See the way madam is holding the Koran and carrying her baby. They will always want to play the sympathy card.

Her counsel should shut up. When she was stabbing her husband she didn’t know that she was a nursing mother. They should lock her up somewhere she can’t see the light of day.

What she did was absolutely disgusting. No justification, and she deserves prison. I just believe she did this act out of anger. I don't believe she was in her right senses, honestly. Either way, she must suffer the consequences.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by udemzyudex(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
naijaboiy:

Don't blame counsel naa, they are only doing their job grin
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by nairanaira12: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
tit:

Cheated? And where did they say the man cheated on her? Or maybe you are looking for an angle, like a typical feminist? This your association is demonic. You seem to sanction murder if it doesn't affect the woman. The Americans you are copying are not as senseless as this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Esji80(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Haba Maryam kishi hauka ne,,,Allah Ya sa mu cika da imani.ameeen
The judge should sentence her to death without wasting time.This will serve as a lesson to others. She deserve no mercy at all. I only pity her 6-months old baby.

The defence counsel also need a hot dirty e-slap and hard factory resetting of his medula-oblangata.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by chubysoft1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
We all should hold our peace and stop judging and let the law have its way. We are no way better than her. If not for God, some of us deserve serious punishment.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Tecno66: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
See what anger has caused? I only pity the small baby who will now be brought up by a relation.
InsideOut247:
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6307419_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

Maryam Sanda who allegedly stabbed her husband, Bilyaminu Bello, son of ex-PDP chairman, Haliru Bello, to death at their home in Abuja last Sunday, has been arraigned in court. She was arraigned this morning for offenses bordering on culpable homicide. Maryam could not control her emotion as she burst into tears upon her arrival at the court holding her six-month-old baby.

Maryam covered her face a with a green scarf to prevent being photographed by the media. Before the commencement of the court proceedings, she read from the Quran.

When the two count charges of homicide were read to her, Maryam pleaded not guilty. The defense counsel, Hussein Musa asked the court to let the defendant be in the police custody arguing that she is still a nursing mother and would be improper to be remanded in prison custody.

The presiding judge, Yusuf Halilu Maryam, objected to Maryam's counsel's suggestion and ruled that she be remanded in Suleja prison and the matter has been adjourned to December 7th for further hearing.

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/maryam-sanda-weeps-as-she-is-arraigned.html
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by seunmsg(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
tit:

[s]
Have you been cheated by someone you love[/s]?

Trash!

The deceased was married to another lady before her. If the ex wife didn't kill him, then she has no excuse. He divorced another lady to marry her so she should not be the one to complain about cheating having been a beneficiary of the act.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by MissWrite(f): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Some people marry spouses without realizing that they are not 'all there upstairs'. How else can one be triggered to commit such vile acts? Killing someone in their sleep? Marriage is a serious risk. People should submit themselves to thorough psyche evaluation before tying the knot. Some of these crimes might have been preventable.

RIP to this young man, and to all those who've met a similar fate at the hands of their spouses.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by urahara(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
9jakohai:

Happens in the south too, little man

Why Are u answering him sef
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by urahara(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
sinceraconcept:
someone should tell this woman we don't hold the holy Qur'an with left hand,its a sin.

But bombing innocent souls is , ryt .

Your sense of morality is warped

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Isaacpyo04(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
eodavids:

No, I think you are too hard on both the lady and yourself.

Even you, at a point in time of your life had felt angered. The difference is that you perhaps controlled yourself, but she, in this very case did not succeed in controlling herself while angered.

She married the late husband out of love. (Of course we weren't told she was forced). Unfortunately, while in the marriage, what supposed to be sweet became bitter...

Note: it could happen to any person.
Just pray for the ability to control you anger.

I also pray that the lady does not commit suicide. Covering her face, the way she has done means she is ashamed and remorseful.
If/when she is found guilty, she must pay for it now, for not being able to control her anger and killing someone is in process.

Not being able to control your anger is not an excuse for murder.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
AND THE BETTER SORROW CONTINUES.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by mu2sa2: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
I don't even know what to say
No wahala now. At least you have said something - that is, that you don't know what to say!
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by famzing(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
I never wanted bring religion in to this, but a murderer bringing Quran and tesber to court. Mehn this is crap, want to make me ask what does this religion teach on human life ?

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by ensamy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Most women will learn from this. If your husband wants to womanize just allow him after all he will come back to you.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
FaniDan:
pot calling kettle black
madam aw udey? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by salt1: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
tit:

That's my concern. The men aren't reading the signs of the times. They are insisting on their longheld privileges of polygamy, divorce and adultery. But the women, both educated and illiterate have moved on. They're demanding fidelity and respect.
Cases like this are getting rampant. Just this week, another has happened in Gusau. I'm afraid they will increase. I'm not justifying this, but if you treat your wife anyhow, she will respond anyhow.

I pity men who cheat on their wives and dare her to do her worst, after all you married her. Such men are just plain suicidal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo / Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti / Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.