Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (63130 Views)

Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello / "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello / Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by jacyhelen(f): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Godwin978:
islam is a terorist, i hate this religion now than before

with the Koran,she believes nothing is gona happen.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by samsono30: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
why in the first place will she get upset when she is aware of what they Quran she is hold already said a man can marry more than one wife. that's why I always emphasis that Moslems are hypocrites.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Sexyolori(f): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
Such an evil woman.......... she is soooooo evil....... just look at her...... oh how i pity the little innocent child.... i cant still comprehend how a sane woman (thats if she is truly sane ) would stab such an handsome promising cute man to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, he could have cheated on her, but does that warrant such callous payback....... Anger can be controlled, where is the place for forggiveness........oh!!!! i weep ....... i cant eat anymore,, i wish everyone would show love against all odds to one another.......... i hope she pays dearly for such looseness and extremity of abuse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Some people's anger blinds them to all forms of reasoning...their eyes will only become clear after the deed is done
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by delzbaba(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
wisemen045:
Such a sad story.

Surprised though that she went clutching her baby and Holy Koran. If she had thought about the former and reflected deeply on the words of the latter she wouldn't have stabbed the husband in the first place.

God grant the dead eternal rest.
wiseman sensible talk
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Easykreationz: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
May Almighty Allah forgive us all. Devil is busy everywhere nowadays
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by seunmsg(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
salt1:

That's my concern. The men aren't reading the signs of the times. They are insisting on their longheld privileges of polygamy, divorce and adultery. But the women, both educated and illiterate have moved on. They're demanding fidelity and respect.
Cases like this are getting rampant. Just this week, another has happened in Gusau. I'm afraid they will increase. I'm not justifying this, but if you treat your wife anyhow, she will respond anyhow.

I pity men who cheat on their wives and dare her to do her worst, after all you married her. Such men are just plain suicidal

Nothing can justify her act of cruelty. Her marriage to the deceased was a product of cheating so she cannot stand on any moral pedestal to claim she reacted because the guy cheated. She saw nothing wrong when the guy was cheating on his first wife with her and eventually divorced her but was quick to stab him to death in his sleep when she noticed he's probably seeing another lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by zynzyn(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
9jakohai:

Happens in the south too, little man

Case similar to that of Yewande Oyediran. VERY SIMILAR!!

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/photos-lawyer-brutally-stabs-her-husband-to-death-in-ibadan/

In both cases, Husbands apparently died because they were TOO TRUSTING! undecided

Once a woman displays an inclination and has a reason to kill, she JUST MAY DO IT GUYS! sad
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Ameekas(f): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Subhanalah...so so sad,it a pity she let her anger to Control her. She just have to face the consequences
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Kokaine(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
wisemen045:
Such a sad story.

Surprised though that she went clutching her baby and Holy Koran. If she had thought about the former and reflected deeply on the words of the latter she wouldn't have stabbed the husband in the first place.

what a sad story honestly. now that baby wont have the luxury of living with her parents. my heart bleeds. women dont think things thoroughly

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Dsmartguy11(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Say no to domestic violence, I feel for d family
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by eyinjuege: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Eleribu...
What should we do with your tears?
Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by NaeChris: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
So sad anger is what lead her to these distraction
You no go say 'women are heartless'?
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by biacan(f): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
NaeChris:
You no go say 'women are heartless'?
Naechris is a heartless man
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by SgtKisswhere: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
mamajaz:

...and the little child who will read this in the nearest future with heavy eyes.
..stupid woman...
was that you?

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by SgtKisswhere: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
mamajaz:

...and the little child who will read this in the nearest future with heavy eyes.
..stupid woman...
that was you?

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Moganajoe: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
wisemen045:
Such a sad story.

Na crocodile tears! That's what Islam is know for, inside her mind no regret.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Kokaine(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
marriage is not for everybody abeg. some people should just forget it rather than running up and down looking for who is cheating and who is not. haba! if she was single, she could have been happy today maybe
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by eyinjuege: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
naijaboiy:

Lool...now you know how a person can act out of anger abi? cheesy

When a man does the same and we try to tell you he committed that act out of anger y’all females won’t agree. You’ll say there’s no justification for violence. gringrin

It still doesn't justify violence.

Because you did something out of anger doesn't make you less culpable, and definitely doesn't mean you should be pitied. Anger is just another emotion like happiness. It can be controlled, and not the other way round.
Who anger epp?
If anyone's so angry, go hit your head against a wall or something, and leave others out of your misery.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by NaeChris: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
biacan is a heartless woman
Oni wahala.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by NaeChris: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
biacan is a heartless woman
Ofcourse.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Dreydoe(m): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Allah Knows best.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by mrMeen(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackfyre:

God does not curse....as a matter of fact she even stands to enter Heaven if she makes peace with her maker...
in Islam killing an innocent soul is the highest crime that one can commit. if truly she killed him then eternal damnation is her reward.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by zynzyn(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Truth is, both men AND women are violent.

People are violent when they think they can get away with it.

Best time for a woman to attack a man is when he is sleeping or intoxicated!!
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by salt1: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
seunmsg:

Nothing can justify her act of cruelty. Her marriage to the deceased was a product of cheating so she cannot stand on any moral pedestal to claim she reacted because the guy cheated. She saw nothing wrong when the guy was cheating on his first wife with her and eventually divorced her but was quick to stab him to death in his sleep when she noticed he's probably seeing another lady.

Hmmm
May God deliver us
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by ubany(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Thank God the judge stood his ground despite the tears,baby and Koran and insisted that she must be reminded in suleja prison. That's the right place for her now,so she could do some sober reflection and some soul searching

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by AFONJACOW(m): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
under that Hajib, scarf, big mallam cap and caftan terrorist still do undo commit heinous crime against humanity.. Ndia self TUFIAKWA
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by mamajaz(f): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

that was you?
grin grin cheesy wink, you go looking for me eberywia
Nah sha, the porson nah kofy cat
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by uloewa: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Codeine codeine codeine. When they say they should stop taking drugs. They will not heat now see!
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by stuffs4me(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
naijaboiy:
[b]See the way madam is holding the Koran and carrying her baby. They will always want to play the sympathy card.

Her counsel should shut up. When she was stabbing her husband she didn’t know that she was a nursing mother. They should lock her up somewhere she can’t see the light of day.

Evil and heartless woman. undecided[/b]

Women will always play the sympathy card.

The cold blooded murder of her husband was premeditated. Didn't she think about her daughter at the time? Didn't she reflect on what the Qur'an said?

She She would never have killed her husband
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
mrMeen:
in Islam killing an innocent soul is the highest crime that one can commit. if truly she killed him then eternal damnation is her reward.

I see....but the killings Muhammad did were justified? How?
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by SgtKisswhere: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
mamajaz:

grin grin cheesy wink, you go looking for me eberywia
Nah sha, the porson nah kofy cat

this one na coincidence o, grin

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by jajanwani(f): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
ebyjoyken:
This woman might be innocent. but no one cares. How come the presiding judge is the late husband's relative. His judgement won't be fair. Her mind now will be filled with regrets. That's the main reason why we need to think before we act.
IS YOUR HEAD CORRECT??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Corpse Of Obatosu, Don Wanny's Brother Paraded After His Death In Edo. Photos / Armed Robber Mistakenly Shoots Gang Leader In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.