Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,132 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:31 AM

Where Is TSTV - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Is TSTV (45788 Views)

TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date / Where Is TSTV? / Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is TSTV by romeorailss: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
dboyoji:
You can view their channels for free with a free-to-air decoder and proper setup of a dish. They are still test running and the channels are all free.

Baba how I fit with my dstv dish n decoder. I never renew sub angry
Re: Where Is TSTV by waledeji(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
ruggedlaw:
Dstv and their agents engaged their satellite providers in legal battles, when they failed, they challenged Bein sports, they were ignored. They eventually used DSS operatives to harrass the youngman and even labelled them a terrorist group. Dstv went as far as reporting them to the national Assembly asking that their licence be revoked. So far TSTV is fighting a battle of their lives. It hurts when some corrupt Nigerian businessmen and politicians out of greed, allow South Africans to oppress us in our own country while they are busy killing our people in SA. I am waiting to see how this evil will end, but one thing I have vowed is that I WILL NEVER USE ANYTHING MULTICHOICE OR MTN my house and I will embark on a campaign to make sure non of my family members or friends use their product.
See plenty lies

8 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV by edupedia: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Battling with endless promises. They will be back when Baba fulfil all his electoral promises grin
I

....wetin concern Baba dia...were u not warned TSTV was another IPOB MMM?....

2 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV by Sunmolar(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Communication is key, why is TSTV silent. maybe they are financially hitched. I wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV by bedfordking: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
this doesn't happen in Nigeria alone for many years SKY had the monopoly for most sports here in the U.K . until few years ago when BT sport came and it still did not make a difference to the subscription costs

2 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV by dboyoji: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
romeorailss:

Baba how I fit with my dstv dish n decoder. I never renew sub angry
You can with your dstv dish but not with dstv decoder. A separate free-to-air decoder is required.

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
nairalandfreak:
I was one of the few Nigerians who got the TSTv complimentary decoder, I was meant to do a review of the product on but I must confess that what I met got was nonsense so I had to withhold my review.
Please explain
Re: Where Is TSTV by overboard(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Getintouch2004:

Please, how do I get mobdro?

Playstore
Re: Where Is TSTV by Dareal90s(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
;DBiafra killed this big dream by shouting TSTV owned by a biafran, our son, ndigbo , now other tribe has left tstv for ndigbos ;DBiafra killed this big dream by shouting TSTV owned by a biafran, our son, ndigbo , now other tribe has left tstv for ndigbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is TSTV by romeorailss: 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
dboyoji:

You can with your dstv dish but not with dstv decoder. A separate free-to-air decoder is required.

How i got get free to air decoder
Re: Where Is TSTV by texazzpete(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
MRSANITY:
They have been frustrated by DStv. After signing a contract with a popular sports station, DSTV went behind their backs and paid huge sum of money and the contract was terminated. By the way, DSTV has the support of some top people in govt. We live in sad times. Good things hardly see the light of day.

Insider information say they will kick off early next year, fingers crossed.

LMAO. You people are still there with these childish lies?

Who are you talking to, that you think you can tell people someone can 'pay huge sums of money' to terminate a signed contract without being sued for breach of contract? How do you even think TSTV could have legally acquired rights to air sports in Nigeria when MultiChoice has the exclusive rights for Nigeria?

Even if Sports channels aren't working, why can't TSTV launch with the channels they have and try to attract customers?

The truth is, this TSTV was a scam from the start. And I'm glad many people are beginning to realize that.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV by lexxv(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
tstv should HV launched b4 telling us on those mouth watering offers. they bleep big time
Re: Where Is TSTV by MRSANITY(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
ivolt:

The same Bein sport that sent a desist letter to TSTV?
If such contract exists, TSTV will be suing in the courts
and not on social media.
They are in court, Bein Sport have no right to terminate the contract just like that, thats the subject matter of the suit bro.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV by abatically(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
overboard:

Playstore

Lol, mobdro for play store? Good luck finding it there.
Re: Where Is TSTV by overboard(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
abatically:

Lol, mobdro for play store? Good luck finding it there.

Oh OK, can't remember where I got it then. Thought it was PlayStore o... but come to think of the attributes, I guess not!
Re: Where Is TSTV by enemyofprogress: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Don't mind dem. They just puted me into shame in our area and office for nothing

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV by franugo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
Slymonster:
With unlimited data from my airtel and with my first love mobdro and live net tv. I care less about any of them...

unlimi-gini? How??
Re: Where Is TSTV by FrenchyL(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
tommykiwi:
They are in Russia seeking world cup rights to show world cup matches.

Those rights belong to #Kwese
Re: Where Is TSTV by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
I always kw they cant survive. Hitv even try small.
Re: Where Is TSTV by superbouck(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
TSTV still live on free to air
Re: Where Is TSTV by FlySly05: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
nairalandfreak:
I was one of the few Nigerians who got the TSTv complimentary decoder, I was meant to do a review of the product on but I must confess that what I met got was nonsense so I had to withhold my review.

Pictures or we don't believe it

I have seen it. Sorry
Re: Where Is TSTV by nwosu1982: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kingofrudy:
grin TSTV is dead and Buried like Biafra and Nnamdi kanu
you r stupid

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV by onyxo76(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
MMM version 2

2 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
MRSANITY:
They have been frustrated by DStv. After signing a contract with a popular sports station, DSTV went behind their backs and paid huge sum of money and the contract was terminated. By the way, DSTV has the support of some top people in govt. We live in sad times. Good things hardly see the light of day.

nigerians and ignorance
kai

2 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV by Jaideyone(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
MRSANITY:

foolish accusations. when some of us told you tstv hopefuls that they can't get the right to show premier league and co while dstv still has the right you called us names. now you arr saying dstv went behind to pay big money.

dstv has exclusive rights to premier league, champions league, la liga and co here in Nigeria. that means no other pay TV can show them live.

get yourself educated pls

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV by Jaideyone(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
MRSANITY:
the contract was to have a 5 year span, but was terminated abruptly.
lol foolish lie
Re: Where Is TSTV by Jaideyone(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
ruggedlaw:
Dstv and their agents engaged their satellite providers in legal battles, when they failed, they challenged Bein sports, they were ignored. They eventually used DSS operatives to harrass the youngman and even labelled them a terrorist group. Dstv went as far as reporting them to the national Assembly asking that their licence be revoked. So far TSTV is fighting a battle of their lives. It hurts when some corrupt Nigerian businessmen and politicians out of greed, allow South Africans to oppress us in our own country while they are busy killing our people in SA. I am waiting to see how this evil will end, but one thing I have vowed is that I WILL NEVER USE ANYTHING MULTICHOICE OR MTN my house and I will embark on a campaign to make sure non of my family members or friends use their product.
it's just so convenient for some if you to tell serious lies. when did all these happen? some of you just want to blame the government for every thing. go and read about pay TV rights for football leagues then come back here to talk. get yourself educated and stop spreading lies

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV by Jaideyone(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
MRSANITY:
They are in court, Bein Sport have no right to terminate the contract just like that, thats the subject matter of the suit bro.
lol bein sport doesn't have the right to air premier league and co here in Nigeria. which court is that pls? stop making a fool of yourself. your lies are so irritating. just tell us you are a tstv agent

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV by mhisterdreezy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
dstv don put them for pocket. Tstv and nnamdi kanu have one thing in common. They make unnecessary noise

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV by shallysgirl: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Brownroofer,is the Ife oba out of jail or he has been forgotten
miteolu:
TSTV in potopoto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels / Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.