Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Thread For Shiloh 2017....A New Dawn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Shiloh 2017....A New Dawn (774 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Shiloh 2017....A New Dawn by nikkypearl(f): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
MCID greetings to you all...let discuss,share ideas on the past shiloh experience like accomodations,feeding and testimonies.

I would like to be at canaan land for this year shiloh,if you have been there before,tell us about accomodation,feeding and all..how do worshipers sleep after the service? Is there any provision made for them and all..Thanks.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017....A New Dawn by OliveCynosure(f): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
nikkypearl:
MCID greetings to you all...let discuss,share ideas on the past shiloh experience like accomodations,feeding and testimonies.

I would like to be at canaan land for this year shiloh,if you have been there before,tell us about accomodation,feeding and all..how do worshipers sleep after the service? Is there any provision made for them and all..Thanks.
There are lodges within canaanland and there are hotels around
But, majority of the people that camps at canaanland stay under the tents around the various entrances.
Feeding; food vendors would be available all over and at the Shiloh market
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017....A New Dawn by nikkypearl(f): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
OliveCynosure:

There are lodges within canaanland and there are hotels around
But, majority of the people that camps at canaanland stay under the tents around the various entrances.
Feeding; food vendors would be available all over and at the Shiloh market
thanks Sis

1 Like

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017....A New Dawn by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
nikkypearl:

See you @ Shiloh 2017!
Barbecue all da way!!

(1) (Reply)

Funny Church Names In Nigeria. This Is Sheer Madness / Spiritual Implications Of Seeing Dead Okete In Front Of My Shop / BLACK PANTHER EXPOSED: Witchcraft Served To The Black Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.