Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) (47114 Views)

Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo / Nigeria Police Officer Seen Supporting Cultism, Handover His Rifle To Cultist / Man Carrying AK-47 Rifle In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by lincs25(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Can you imagine, see the devastating impact of bet9ja. I shade tears for this generation of gamblers in the name of sport betting.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Chai
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
lol
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by triple996(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
The police man Na idiot abeg

Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by chloride6: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
Virtual grin
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Ranchhoddas: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
I hope say no be virtual he dey play. He go shoot person if he lose ooo.
E fit also use the gun do collateral.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by dedugba(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
Even police officer wan play bet naija
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by newoffer: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
gamble is police is gamble.
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by melodyogonna(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Fear virtual dog racing and virtual football
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by basic23111: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
no wonder they rate NPF the worst police in Africa....to like Nigeria police is not easy
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by kprez(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
shuld we now fry beans
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by basic23111: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
kay29000:
I'm not always comfortable with these gun carrying police anywhere I am. Just last week, I was in one Amala joint here in Ibadan near a police station and they came in troops... Like a dozen of them were all over the place with guns everywhere. I didn't wait around to finish my Amala before I left the place.
Omo ole...lol
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
That's officer sule dogo, ajepako's fiancé
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
kay29000:
I'm not always comfortable with these gun carrying police anywhere I am. Just last week, I was in one Amala joint here in Ibadan near a police station and they came in troops... Like a dozen of them were all over the place with guns everywhere. I didn't wait around to finish my Amala before I left the place.
what is amala?
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by chimeziedickson: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigerian police.......... Cheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Na buhari fault
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by yanshDoctor: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
atleast he is better than does sars chasing after boys. betting is not a crime. one day God will pick our calls
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Unprofessional misconduct! Imagine a situation som1 snatches his rifle gently, surrender everybody as he order the staffs to comply with his request by giving him all they have sold for the day meanwhile, policeman is still lying down as he watch the criminal depart with his loot including the AK 47 assault weapon.
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
This money na the problem...

But a money that makes a salary officer to endanger his life and breach his oath of service unnecessary,

makes mockery of the entire police force...he deserves the boot!
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
Unprofessional misconduct! Imagine a situation som1 snatches his rifle gently, surrender everybody as he order the staffs to comply with his request by giving him all they have sold for the day meanwhile, policeman is still lying down as he watch the criminal depart with his loot including the AK 47 assault weapon.
Oya, officer, what's ur defense?

Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by castrol180(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Na kogi dis happen? You better don't allow ebira or igala police catch you...na d b dat
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Sixaxis: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Don't doubt d guy oh...as hez fully alert.
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by StamfordTraford: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
If these boys wey don dey lose money since morning for virtual soccer carry that gun hide now...Police go begin do mass arrest...Indeed There Was a Country.
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by aspirebig: 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
The hustle is real....2odds must enter...

Naija I hail o
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Godsate: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lol
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
at least betting is better than selling ammos to robbers sha...btw, one ticket fit jae his entire life!!
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by lilmarley: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Is it your rifle ?
I wonder why people don't mind their business angry

Check my signature for your bitcoin@

#350/$
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
stephenduru:
A police officer dropped his assault rifle on the ground and was pictured so engrossed on  betting.

Oga police needs quick money too.One word for him!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/see-what-nigerian-police-officer-was.html?m=1
this one na small thing. for my area officer they carry their van come print his booking game. one of them even chop money last week self but no come show us love
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by FabioPeter: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Outside our shores;
1. You won’t see a policeman gambling when he is on duty
2. You won’t see a policeman wielding a riffle.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
stephenduru:
A police officer dropped his assault rifle on the ground and was pictured so engrossed on  betting.

Oga police needs quick money too.One word for him!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/see-what-nigerian-police-officer-was.html?m=1
I pray ur ticket enter ooo! It's better than extorting.
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by lordraiden(m): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
make una free those ppl na human being dem be too
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by lordraiden(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
dirtydiva:
this one na small thing. for my area officer they carry their van come print his booking game. one of them even chop money last week self but no come show us love
lol, person wey dey find person to collect more join, you get luck him no charge you for wanting small love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob / Woman Survives As Live Wire From Electric Pole Lands On Her In Lagos (Graphic) / Two Men In Bloody Fight Over Sex Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.