Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) (47110 Views)

Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo / Nigeria Police Officer Seen Supporting Cultism, Handover His Rifle To Cultist / Man Carrying AK-47 Rifle In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by tealaw(m): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Where make him put am? For head?
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
My people things no hard reach were him go 4get him rifle for naija bet. He need to face disciplinary action.
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
kay29000:
I'm not always comfortable with these gun carrying policemen anywhere I am. Just last week, I was in one Amala joint here in Ibadan near a police station and they came in troops... Like a dozen of them were all over the place with guns everywhere. I didn't wait around to finish my Amala before I left the place.

Very wise of you. Come and see how they are killing ppl in the South east - usually 'after a gun battle'. Gun battle where only on shot is heard. God save us.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by billyG(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
one sharp guy fon snatch d rifle march him naked to d station to b lock up for reckless gambling & negligence of duty!useless policeman.
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by FODA(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Don't blame him,na Chelsea fan.
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Xenajazy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Bimpe29: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria Police is becoming too unethical and unprofessional than never before..
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Inspire01: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
iSlayer:
Nwoke n'agba mgbò. Perhaps over 2.5 and Win either Half will bring the mulla.
Meanwhile,sharrout to my homies like this policeman! Everyday we rack our brains and test our luck to see if we can payout big. May God bless our tickets!
iSlayer
Punters Association of Nairaland.
JAH bless our tickets with GREEN

1 Like

Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Buhari4Hunger: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
kay29000:
I'm not always comfortable with these gun carrying policemen anywhere I am. Just last week, I was in one Amala joint here in Ibadan near a police station and they came in troops... Like a dozen of them were all over the place with guns everywhere. I didn't wait around to finish my Amala before I left the place.
You too fear abeg. Even for this Buhari hardship you still dey enjoy life? Nawaooo
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by whizbee(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
donstan18:

What are you spitting?, Go and brush if your mouth is tasty.......You re calling him an idiot because his colleagues have been treating your fvck up!!!

Why e pain you like dis? Oga ooo
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by loomer: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
People are even safer that way
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by orjaha(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
he is playing babe
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by edubaba(m): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Egunje no dey easy come nah, so he has to top his game..

Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by hokafor(m): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
How is it possible to win a gamble with blood money officer? Greedy idiot after stealing you still want to double your stolen proceeds
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Maisillion(m): 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Money Must Be Made.Cant One Bet In Peace Again.But Fear Virtual grin
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Jakasibo(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
walosky:
Dont blame him o!

Country hard no be small

He's at Bet9ja; wants to play this ....5ZCHJ72
is this today's game? and how many odds?
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
lordraiden:
lol, person wey dey find person to collect more join, you get luck him no charge you for wanting small love
He for try am nah make he see small fire. officer put on uniform come wear rubber sandals join dey mumu around.
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by iSlayer: 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Inspire01:
JAH bless our tickets with GREEN
Amen o!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by buffalowings: 1:13am On Nov 25, 2017
kay29000:
grin cheesy

Na so one Sars fire him rifle beside me o
Come see how I dey trmble.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 25, 2017
kay29000:
Good move!! I hate naija police. If they come where i am, i will change position
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Austinoiz(m): 2:37am On Nov 25, 2017
Nothing wrong in him being a punter but everything is wrong with the way and manner he kept aside his STRENGTH.
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Blackhawk01: 2:47am On Nov 25, 2017
ScotFree:
Good move!! I hate naija police. If they come where i am, i will change position

Go to bed naaaa sad lipsrsealed
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by gete21: 3:07am On Nov 25, 2017
lmm4real:
come on, one can not indulge In peace again grin

Yes

Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 25, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Go to bed naaaa sad lipsrsealed

Kai!! You haven't slept Between you and i now, who is a bini witch? grin
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Blackhawk01: 4:23am On Nov 25, 2017
ScotFree:

Kai!! You haven't slept Between you and i now, who is a bini witch? grin

*In Jenifa's voice*

Two both of us cheesy
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 25, 2017
Blackhawk01:

*In Jenifa's voice*

Two both of us cheesy
Odi mma!! You must have an igbo friend blackhawk? Let them translate for you. Lol grin
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by Blackhawk01: 5:29am On Nov 25, 2017
ScotFree:
Odi mma!! You must have an igbo friend blackhawk? Let them translate for you. Lol grin

Hahahaha grin cheesy

Isn't that "I'm fine or welldone"? cheesy
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:08am On Nov 25, 2017
TO SERVE AND PROTECT!
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by tk4rd: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2017
Our "Medicine After Death" Nigeria Police would now seek him out and suspend him, and wouldn't care about putting the police body in order..
Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by heendrix(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2017
donstan18:

What are you spitting?, Go and brush if your mouth is tasty.......You re calling him an idiot because his colleagues have been treating your fvck up!!!

treating who's fvck up abi treating your family's fvck up

bird of same feathers, just look at them

Re: Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) by walosky(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
walosky:
Dont blame him o!

Country hard no be small

He's at Bet9ja; wants to play this ....5ZCHJ72

Can still give you more Codes on Weekends and that's if you care grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady / Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra / Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.