Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project (1542 Views)

Urgently In Need Of 3d Motion Video Designer / Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project - 100k Negotiable / Explainer Video Designer Needed For A Gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project by Obiwannn: 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
I have to make an animated video for a course project in school. I'd write the script and give it to you while you make a video animation of it with a voice narration over it. The voice narration would be done by me and I will send it to you to couple it with the animated video.

I would pay 100k for a perfect job, negotiable of course.

Please contact me if interested.

Thanks.
Re: Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project by Nairalander01: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
No means of contacting you.
Re: Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project by Obiwannn: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2017
Nairalander01:
No means of contacting you.

Email dex_plicit4ever@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project by africanman85: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Obiwannn:

Email dex_plicit4ever@yahoo.com
Thanks
Contact me on 08032655418 for a professional animated video.
Re: Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
I make professional animated Video and Whiteboard animation.
Visit my site: www.creativestudioone.com for my portfolio
Re: Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project by ify123destiny(m): 5:23am On Nov 26, 2017
Contact me on what'sapp 08176271667, YouTube - Destiny Okeibunor
Re: Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project by denpen(m): 4:04am On Nov 28, 2017
lets chat on whatsapp,i got what you need sir this my contact 07034712230
Re: Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project by cooljoe7(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2017
hi , you can contact me on this line 07031591902...u can also check my signature for my reel and Motion spack studio on youtube for some of my jobs..hope to hear from you.
Re: Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project by kayowalemi(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Obiwannn:
I have to make an animated video for a course project in school. I'd write the script and give it to you while you make a video animation of it with a voice narration over it. The voice narration would be done by me and I will send it to you to couple it with the animated video.

I would pay 100k for a perfect job, negotiable of course.

Please contact me if interested.

Thanks.

Hello,
We do professionally fantastic 3D animation that you might need for promoting your businesses and other things. Sample of our showreel is below. 3D animation is better than 2D and 3D is what we major in unless you specifically want 2D. We have worked for Governors and yet our fees is not cutting pockets. To contact us directly check my signature or whatsapp only on 08112456604
Thanks.
Zoftels 3D Animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_WKWzNcazU&itct=CBYQpDAYASITCNTMhNfn8NcCFUOqV%3D%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG

(1) (Reply)

How To Change The Size Of An Existing Flash Banner? / The Best 3d Effects Iv Seen In Nigeria By A Mile To Die For Must See. / New Video Tutorials And Plug-in Effect For After Effect And Photoshop E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.