Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project - 100k Negotiable - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project - 100k Negotiable (1333 Views)

Urgently In Need Of 3d Motion Video Designer / Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project / Explainer Video Designer Needed For A Gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project - 100k Negotiable by Obiwannn: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project
I have to make an animated video for a course project in school. I'd write the script and give it to you while you make a video animation of it with a voice narration over it. The voice narration would be done by me and I will send it to you to couple it with the animated video.

I would pay 100k for a perfect job, negotiable of course.

Please contact me if interested.

Thanks.
Re: Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project - 100k Negotiable by Tongsman(m): 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Obiwannn:
I have to make an animated video for a course project in school. I'd write the script and give it to you while you make a video animation of it with a voice narration over it. The voice narration would be done by me and I will send it to you to couple it with the animated video.

Thanks.
I assure you that I will do a perfect job for you. Contact me via whatsapp
Re: Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project - 100k Negotiable by Obiwannn: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2017
Tongsman:

I assure you that I will do a perfect job for you. Contact me via whatsapp

The number isn't on WhatsApp. Please check
Re: Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project - 100k Negotiable by giftedart: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2017
I can also do a perfect animation for you contact me via WhatsApp 08138114581
Re: Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project - 100k Negotiable by Tongsman(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
Obiwannn:

The number isn't on WhatsApp. Please check
Modified
Am sorry for that
Re: Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project - 100k Negotiable by africanman85: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Obiwannn:

Thanks.
Contact me on 08032655418. I'm a professional and I do animated videos for companies too. I will send samples to u b4 we start.
Re: Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project - 100k Negotiable by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
I make professional animated Video and Whiteboard animation.
Visit my site: www.creativestudioone.com for my portfolio
Re: Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project - 100k Negotiable by kayowalemi(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hello,
We do professionally fantastic 3D animation that you might need for promoting your businesses and other things. Sample of our showreel is below. 3D animation is better than 2D and 3D is what we major in unless you specifically want 2D. We have worked for Governors and yet our fees is not cutting pockets. To contact us directly check my signature or whatsapp only on 08112456604
Thanks.
Zoftels 3D Animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_WKWzNcazU&itct=CBYQpDAYASITCNTMhNfn8NcCFUOqV%3D%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Re: Animated Video Designer Needed For Course Project - 100k Negotiable by kayowalemi(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Obiwannn:

Thanks.

Hello,
We do professionally fantastic 3D animation that you might need for promoting your businesses and other things. Sample of our showreel is below. 3D animation is better than 2D and 3D is what we major in unless you specifically want 2D. We have worked for Governors and yet our fees is not cutting pockets. To contact us directly check my signature or whatsapp only on 08112456604
Thanks.
Zoftels 3D Animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_WKWzNcazU&itct=CBYQpDAYASITCNTMhNfn8NcCFUOqV%3D%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG

(1) (Reply)

Couple Portrait Painting By Lagos Artist Ayeola Ayodeji / Dslr Camera Owners Come In... I need help / Pos 3ft By 4ft Banner Needed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.