Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Can God Die? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can God Die? (454 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can God Die? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Peace be upon you Brothers and sisters,
I need matured responses but after watching the attached video. Christians believe that Jesus is God and He died for the sins of humanity. Watch the video attached
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM0Pjbkp3E4
Can God die? How great is the love of Allah? How far is Allah willing to go to save sinners?
Re: Can God Die? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2017
Someone who is called God is far from:

1. Staying in the womb for months, being born and milked by one of his creation.

2. being helpless and kept safe from danger by his creations.

3. Being tempted by Satan one of his creations.

4. Changing to man and losing some part of his Godliness.

5. Being punished by his creation and then killed by death one of his creation.

6. Crying

7. Studying

8. Depending on another greater God.

9. injustice

10. Praying to another God in times of distress.
Re: Can God Die? by LifestyleTonite: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
Someone who is called God is far from:

1. Staying in the womb for months, being born and milked by one of his creation.

2. being helpless and kept safe from danger by his creations.

3. Being tempted by Satan one of his creations.

4. Changing to man and losing some part of his Godliness.

5. Being punished by his creation and then killed by death one of his creation.

6. Crying

7. Studying

8. Depending on another greater God.

9. injustice

10. Praying to another God in times of distress.

That's how far a God that loves his creation will go to save them from the condition that sin placed them in.

If you were a king with purple rob on and seated on a chariot of horses who saw his baby wallowing in a quicksand, what Will you do?

Will you still remain seated cos you don't want your purple Royal rob to be muddled with dirt or will you throw the purple rob aside and dive into the mud to save the child?

Allah is not concerned about his creation that's why he can never go to any extent to save them. Rather, he would want them to blow themselves up or kill kafirs before they can be saved.

What a shame.
Re: Can God Die? by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

That's how far a God that loves his creation will go to save them from the condition that sin placed them in.

If you were a king with purple rob on and seated on a chariot of horses who saw his baby wallowing in a quicksand, what Will you do?

Will you still remain seated cos you don't want your purple Royal rob to be muddled with dirt or will you throw the purple rob aside and dive into the mud to save the child?

Allah is not concerned about his creation that's why he can never go to any extent to save them. Rather, he would want them to blow themselves up or kill kafirs before they can be saved.

What a shame.

You have started the "God abuse" again. That's why I so much detest argument with the Christians. They are hypocrites and liars.

One thing I know clearly is that the Bible is never consistent. In the old testament, the three Gods ordered so many deaths that I can't count.

Later in the new testament, your Gods repented and became gentle.

Never quote me again.
Re: Can God Die? by LifestyleTonite: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

You have started the "God abuse" again. That's why I so much detest argument with the Christians. They are hypocrites and liars.

One thing I know clearly is that the Bible is never consistent. In the old testament, the three Gods ordered so many deaths that I can't count.

Later in the new testament, your Gods repented and became gentle.

Never quote me again.
You started the God abuse.

Now runaway cos you can't defend allah

(1) (Reply)

Itikaf 2018 Abuja And Environs / Does Changing Of One's Cloth Break Wudu (ablution)? / Do Good Always, No Matter How Small It May Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.