Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,260 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix (22335 Views)

Passengers plead the “blood of Jesus” as Ooni of Ife makes his way into a plane / Nigerians Scream Blood Of Jesus As Ooni Of Ife Performs Traditional Act On Plane / Ecstasy As Ooni Of Ife Arrives Brazil, Visits African Religious Gatherings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Exclusive32: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
historyworld030:
The ooni of ife is not a king, he is a chief at best
OK, so Yoruba sleep to welcome chief.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by checkedout: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:
Onirisa

That our king

Omoluabis leading

Others dey follow

Oga I just dey like you everyday wey I dey read your comments .

In fact, I love you

Omoluabi rere

Safe brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
Are you trying to speak english ? Or am I using the wrong dictionary ?
Exclusive32:

OK, so Yoruba sleep to welcome chief.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Just keep jeeeeerking each other. Faaggs!
checkedout:

In fact, I love you

Omoluabi rere

Safe brother
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by sarrki(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
checkedout:

In fact, I love you

Omoluabi rere

Safe brother

God bless you my bro

Odua agbe gbogbo wa
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Faagg spotted
sarrki:

God bless you my bro

Odua agbe gbogbo wa
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by checkedout: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
[code][/code]
sarrki:

God bless you my bro

Odua agbe gbogbo wa

Asee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by checkedout: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
historyworld030:
Just keep jeeeeerking each other. Faaggs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by sarrki(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
historyworld030:
Faagg spotted

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jeez, it seems these faaaggs love porc
checkedout:

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by checkedout: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
historyworld030:
Jeez, it seems these faaaggs love porc

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Olu317(m): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
dedugba:
I am beginning to feel slightly concerned with the HIGH public appearance of this revered monarch, isn't it becoming excessive that he is every where? i hope his respect and relevance would not be diminished, when i look at the oba of benin and contemplate the rareness of his public appearance and speech my respect for him grows.
Feel not uncomfortable because he represents the Yoruba in South America ,North America, central America, Europe, Asia , part of West Africa and everywhere they may be found... It is always breathtaking seeing the son of God,who is the number one representative of the children of God.....So awesome to behold.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Exclusive32: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
historyworld030:
Are you trying to speak english ? Or am I using the wrong dictionary ?
OK, keep being a slave to the west. Bleep English. I m from Russia.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
"Slave to the west ?" What in hell is wrong with you ?
Exclusive32:

OK, keep being a slave to the west. Bleep English. I m from Russia.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by censeakay(m): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
wasting osun tax payers moneu upandan. am sure he gave him one of those hookers in edgbaston birmingham for party.
So Oba has turn to government collecting tax abi, so commenting rubbish mtcheew
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
censeakay:

So Oba has turn to government collecting tax abi, so commenting rubbish mtcheew
mumu so u dont knw obas get money from state govt.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by gete21: 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:
Onirisa

That our king

Omoluabis leading

Others dey follow

Was ile ife at charham house. The answer was no..

Was the oba of Benin at charham... The answer is no...
Because they are city representative... The oba of Benin is a city representative, the ooni of ife is a city representative.. the emir of Kano is a city representative...

Now.. if balewa was alive. Will the obas meet balewa.. they would.. balewa was higher than awolowo.. so why would anyone oba, not meet Mr Buhari..

Oba who are avioding Mr Buhari, did not go to school..

Adeyeye ogunwusi calling himself arole oduduwa is foolishness

Your roof are bad.. Mr Buhari is given money.. collect
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by censeakay(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
see u, u dont Obas get classes, this Oni of Ife is rich man, he even pay debt of Ife people
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
The Oba of Benin is a king, not a "city representative", the Benin Kingdom is not a "city", it is a kingdom.
gete21:

Because they are city representative... The oba of Benin is a city representative, the ooni of ife is a city representative.. the emir of Kano is a city representative...

Now.. if balewa was alive. Will the obas meet balewa.. they would.. balewa was higher than awolowo.. so why would anyone oba, not meet Mr Buhari..

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by tiger28: 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
dedugba:
I am beginning to feel slightly concerned with the HIGH public appearance of this revered monarch, isn't it becoming excessive that he is every where? i hope his respect and relevance would not be diminished, when i look at the oba of benin and contemplate the rareness of his public appearance and speech my respect for him grows.
what REALLY do these Kings do in the palacebut constituting a nuisance with many wives. Our kings should be the vanguard and announcer of our culture to the WORLD. All these other useless kings should eschew old ways. This is the era of globalization and hence they must tell the world WHAT and WHO we are. This Oba is changing old tacit ways.God bless this young Oba!
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by gete21: 12:05am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by gete21: 12:07am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by gete21: 3:00am On Nov 25, 2017
Corrinthians:
Osus will still wail over these innocuous pictures.

Late Nnamdi Cownu's miscreants are a very sad bunch. embarassed

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Jaideyone(m): 5:25am On Nov 25, 2017
Exclusive32:

And you are a professor in English. who English help? Yoruba with slave mentality.
slave mentality indeed. English is your lingual franca and you are struggling to string sentences together. shame on you and your ignorance. like I said earlier yorubas are not complaining about the ooni. we love him like that. if you are not happy kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Jaideyone(m): 5:30am On Nov 25, 2017
yeyerolling:
he's only entitled to salary from the state which your redundant kings are also entitled to. if you don't have evidence he's travelling with tax payers money stop speculating and spreading falsehood. grow above hate. yorubas are not complaining. why must ibos cry on our behalf

1 Like

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Jaideyone(m): 5:34am On Nov 25, 2017
gete21:

for how long will you mor0nic Igbos try to attack other peoples traditions when it's not affecting you? ooni of Ife is arole odua meaning the first born of odua. that's what Yoruba people like me believe. if you don't like the alias kill yourself.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Jaideyone(m): 5:37am On Nov 25, 2017
tiger28:
what REALLY do these Kings do in the palacebut constituting a nuisance with many wives. Our kings should be the vanguard and announcer of our culture to the WORLD. All these other useless kings should eschew old ways. This is the era of globalization and hence they must tell the world WHAT and WHO we are. This Oba is changing old tacit ways.God bless this young Oba!
thank you!!! the fools criticising him are not even yorubas. if it's one eze from isi alangwa now they will be screaming and jubilating Igbo Amaka grin they are just being hateful

1 Like

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:05am On Nov 25, 2017
THE TRAVELLER OF IFE.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:06am On Nov 25, 2017
THIS MAN MAY SEEK FOR PRESIDENTIAL TICKET ONE DAY.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2017
Jaideyone:
he's only entitled to salary from the state which your redundant kings are also entitled to. if you don't have evidence he's travelling with tax payers money stop speculating and spreading falsehood. grow above hate. yorubas are not complaining. why must ibos cry on our behalf
everytin must be about tribe smh. Well am from osun. Somewhere in odo-otin lga
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by sava: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Jaideyone:
for how long will you mor0nic Igbos try to attack other peoples traditions when it's not affecting you? ooni of Ife is arole odua meaning the first born of odua. that's what Yoruba people like me believe. if you don't like the alias kill yourself.

Who told you, ooni of ife is arole oduduwa, were in history did you hear that..

Adeyeye is an illiterate.. ooni of ife is lower than an oba.. than an olu..

The colony of nigeria ( biafran) bafra means Britain in Africa(biafra) and the protectorate of Nigeria form a market... And introduce a currency
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Jaideyone(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2017
sava:

Who told you, ooni of ife is arole oduduwa, were in history did you hear that..

Adeyeye is an illiterate.. ooni of ife is lower than an oba.. than an olu..

The colony of nigeria ( biafran) bafra means Britain in Africa(biafra) and the protectorate of Nigeria form a market... And introduce a currency

do you even know the meaning of arole odua to begin with? which Oba or olu are you talking about? your ignorance is legendary. did warri people tell you they are from oduduwa? oranmiyan is one of the children of oduduwa and he's the first king of Benin who went to Benin after leaving Ife. no one is forcing you to accept our own tradition when you are not Yoruba. to those of us that are Yoruba we only care about our land. the Ooni is the number one king Yoruba land and so he's the arole odua.
what's our own fvcking business with Biafra? what does Yoruba own tradition have to do with ours? since when does whatever you chose to do with your Biafra name affect us?

you can't change our history and tradition for us. the best you can do if you don't like it is to kill yourself

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/when-will-arole-oodua-return/

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/14393-Arole-Oodua-King-Okunade-SijuwadeA-Tribute-By-Tola-Adeniyi

even with the ranking of powerful kings in Nigeria the ooni is second in influence in Nigeria and first in the south

http://nigerianfinder.com/top-10-most-powerful-kings-in-nigeria/

https://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/list-10-powerful-kings-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations / Asaba Traditionalists Curse Those Sending Money From Abroad To Fuel Cult War / Why Our English Speaking Brothers Think Cameroon Is A West African Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.