Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

This Friend Of Mine Narrated His Ordeal In The Hands Of Nigerian VIA - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Friend Of Mine Narrated His Ordeal In The Hands Of Nigerian VIA (420 Views)

My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife / A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Friend Of Mine Narrated His Ordeal In The Hands Of Nigerian VIA by thegraace: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria situation regarding the decaying fabric of probity and correctitude the mist of Nigeria Uniform Men, it is quite alarming. A friend of mine narrated his ordeal in the hands of Nigeria VIO. Read what he has to say:

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Which Caption To Use. / How Are Women Treated In Nigeria? / Reno Omokiri Advises Men Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.