Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Divorced Wife Of Murdered Ex-pdp Chairman’s Son Writes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Divorced Wife Of Murdered Ex-pdp Chairman’s Son Writes (585 Views)

The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) / Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo / Ex..pdp Chairman Son Murder What Truly Transpired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorced Wife Of Murdered Ex-pdp Chairman’s Son Writes by banre(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Before now, it was reported that ex-PDP chairman’s son, Bilyamin, who was murdered by his wife Maryam Sanda had a wife he divorced before marrying the lady who killed him.
The divorced wife, Amina Bala Shagari, has however broken her silence since the report went viral. Taking to Facebook to pen down a post on how much she loves and still miss him on his 36th birthday yesterday, Amina wrote;

“Will love you always .you would have been 36 today .may Allah rest your beautiful soul as people continue to say your name everyday ..you were the kind of person to leave that kind of impact in your wake and slumber .im sorry we drifted apart i wanted you to have peace .i was so proud of myself for letting her have you to herself .ashe ashe .it wouldn’t even come close to being enough .my darling friend .in different points of my life you were everything.

A brother who pulled my scarf when i did wrong .a friend who knew me best .we decided to get married out of pure friendship .how strong was that bond.and when we couldn’t we still found our way back to being friends.my darling.i dont have enough words .you once asked “what would u do if i die?” I promptly started crying and abused u for suggesting u would die and id be around.those tears shocked u .well if u could see me now .. the thing that was most endearing to me that probably meant nothing to you was the way you never ever ever allowed me to cross the road without holding my wrist to do it for me.it used to infuriate me before i came to expect it .id be like ” see this guy ,before him didnt i cross the road .?” (Smiles).even when we fought u held on .

even if we didnt talk u held on.it was funny,,it was special cos it was not the hand but the wrist ,as if to assure urself you wouldn’t let go .that was who were .till i suggested i wanted ur jealous wife to have peace .i wouldnt call i said u would .and u did .whenever you could.and u saw me whenever u could.bye my love .may Allah link us up in jannah .we will love aleesha xx.”

1 Share

Re: Divorced Wife Of Murdered Ex-pdp Chairman’s Son Writes by falcon01: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
because they are rich thats why they are trending. the guy thats was kikked in malunfashi unko?
Re: Divorced Wife Of Murdered Ex-pdp Chairman’s Son Writes by bigtt76(f): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wonder why they divorced though undecided
Re: Divorced Wife Of Murdered Ex-pdp Chairman’s Son Writes by banre(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nigerians Abducted, Sold Us Into Slavery In Libya –returnees / 16 Countries With Worst Reputation ; Nigeria Makes List / 10 Things This Police Unit Doesn't Want You To Know About SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.