Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,508 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:51 PM

Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) (39711 Views)

Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by GistMoreTV: 2:21am On Nov 25, 2017
@GISTMORE

Her name is princess vitarah she wore this dress to a recent event and shared on her instagram page with caption;

Dreams only work if you do �

https://www.gistmore.com/lady-dressed-unclad-event-photo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by GistMoreTV: 2:22am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 3:06am On Nov 25, 2017
WHEN MEN GO USE THEIR RUSTED CASSAVA AND CUCUMBER RUSH U NOW

U GO DE CRY

BULLDOZER FALL ON UR SMALL YANSH undecided

9 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 4:29am On Nov 25, 2017
Am I the only one seeing the comment..... 'You still wore what you weared to your last performance' SMH grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by pussyeater(m): 4:35am On Nov 25, 2017
bigtt76:
Am I the only one seeing the comment..... 'You still wore what you weared to your last performance' SMH grin
ekhenelawrance can sabi murder English. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by Lionbite(m): 4:45am On Nov 25, 2017
No be this same girl wey dey sing x-rated songs up and dan?
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by miqos02(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2017
wow

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by otijah(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2017
She is useless
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2017
Blood of Habakkuk!! shocked shocked"You still wore what you weared to your last performance" grin

23 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2017
Her line of work may be olosho, who knows

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by prince4pro(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2017
Who is she ? We don't know her over here. Is she a newly recruited olosho?

3 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2017
There is something about 'sexiness', if you don't have it, you dont have it!!! If you like walk around naked......l angry

8 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2017
bigtt76:
Lol that was what the princess wrote in her previous post. So people are sorta mocking her with it.

23 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2017
Banging body confidence kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by amunkita(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2017
Hmm..
Sneaks into brothers room to steal his vaseline...

Join me...

3 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by VanBommel(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2017
Is that thing bikini or normal pant and bra?
bigtt76:
pussyeater:

ekhenelawrance can sabi murder English. undecided
she used the same word "weared" in one of her post on twitter and when people tried to correct her, she was busy defending the error saying that she's very correct.

8 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by theunnamed: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2017
A stripper is also an artist cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by davvyRanking: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2017
you mean she wore what she "weared" to her last performance?. #what a whoring wearer

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by nairanaira12: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2017
She just stepped out of her bedroom to the stage in pant and bra.

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by valdes00(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2017
That boobs looks just like football boot...
it has seen better days...
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by laplace19(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2017
Not good looking
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by DONADAMS(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2017
this mumu girl again
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by DaddyKross: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2017
She be like Rat wey enter water angry
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by Sharon6(f): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2017
The Vaseline crew loading 70%

GET big bowl 7 days pink whitening soap for 3K. CHECK MY SIGNATURE to ask for pictures.
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by deco22(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2017
When you drop one useless song that went viral for the wrong reasons and you are trying to still be relevant.
This is what happens

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by dayleke: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2017
That one no be BEACHWEAR o

Na UNDERWEAR .....

As in brakoyan ati pata....
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2017
She's Crazy...

[img]https:///media/9-20-2013/mX0G5a.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by MrHim(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2017
bigtt76:

Geez! This made me spill hot coffee on my jeans cheesy grin
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2017
THAT'S REHEARSAL INSIDE HER ROOM.
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by PissedOffWeed(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2017
Nwatakiri amu mebiri isi..
Tufiakwa
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2017
This is NOT a bikini. It is just pants & bra.

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by NLbully(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2017
is it my bra or panties she's wearing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Picture Of Obasanjo & D'banj / Dencia Shows Off Her Pink Cars / Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.