Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (251579 Views)

The Gods Must Be Angry ( True Life Story) / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Poetry Monday: Showers Of Blessings By Soibi Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Steady update from now on.... At least twice in a week
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Danchoco(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thanks Bibi for the mentioned ....more write up oooo.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by YINKS89(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dis ashi us juz lucky... Fanks bibi for d mention
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Cmyname(m): 4:26am On Apr 07, 2018
Thanks for the mention.

Things are falling in place for Ashi already
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Iscoalarcon: 7:06am On Apr 07, 2018
Thanks for the update and dedication
You too much baby kiss
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nice catchy update bibi249 but who noticed ijelenwa is not here he spiced up d thread wen bibi is not updating
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by princessadeola(f): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Enjoying the story so much
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Nice catchy update bibi249 but who noticed ijelenwa is not here he spiced up d thread wen bibi is not updating
Let's beg Mynd44 o... I think he was blocked cry
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Bibi294:

Let's bet Mynd44 o... I think he was blocked cry
talius dike is a cheat,he owns that ijelenwa account,I suspected he used it to promote his works and his original name. I was marvelled at the speed in which Azqueen bursted him and reported to divepen1 and mynd44 blocked him. He is ijelenwa...........igbo ppl with yeye sense I was reading everytin as a Guest
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lilisticlili:
talius dike is a cheat,he owns that ijelenwa account,I suspected he used it to promote his works and his original name. He is ijelenwa...........igbo ppl with yeye sense
eeya cry
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Bibi294:
eeya cry
what is eeya? Wetin happen
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Talius(m): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lilisticlili:
talius dike is a cheat,he owns that ijelenwa account,I suspected he used it to promote his works and his original name. He is ijelenwa...........igbo ppl with yeye sense

I didn't want to reply you, up until I read your last sentence. If you believe there's nothing wrong with your tribalistic bias, fine. I do pray you find the resolution your heart needs so you never make a statement like that again, so you don't raise innocent children with such hatred in their hearts. Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by anneboy02(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
Welcome � and tanks for the mention u just made my stressful day more intriguing
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lilisticlili:
what is eeya? Wetin happen
he's one of my loyal fans na
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Pinkfeet: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
thanks for mention and update
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Bibi294:
he's one of my loyal fan na
eehya!!
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by mickybeejay(m): 5:56am On Apr 08, 2018
Lilisticlili:
talius dike is a cheat,he owns that ijelenwa account,I suspected he used it to promote his works and his original name. I was marvelled at the speed in which Azqueen bursted him and reported to divepen1 and mynd44 blocked him. He is ijelenwa...........igbo ppl with yeye sense I was reading everytin as a Guest
And how does that affect you? And ain't you the one that posted it on romance section about u being a newly registered member......pot calling kettle black. Smh

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by wizsolzy(m): 6:56am On Apr 08, 2018
I think I love Ashi nd Buss baby together.. I love mad couples.. more like me...
Oya bro
... Bring it oooooooonnnn....

2 Likes

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bolaji299(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thanks for the dedication bibi... Plz try to update at least twice a week.. Ashi mii rugged angel
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Whyke141: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Science says an average man thinks about 9,000 stuffs withing an hour.

What are the thoughts finding home withing the chambers of your head? What are the stuffs making your heart agitated?

This poet writes about his... Deeply rooted with words and dripping of encapsulated meanings. Definitely there are heavy thoughts residing in the head of this beautiful poet with this beautiful piece.

Enjoy Poem Here���
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/04/there-are-thoughts-plying-my-head.html

Proudly Whyke.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by alphacyborg(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lilisticlili:

You had to show how myopic your thoughts are by stereotyping ?

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
alphacyborg:

You had to show how myopic your thoughts are by stereotyping ?
kindly get lost pls.......
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by honourable356(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2018
...a true life story(yours or someone else) ??
I could have assume that this is a pure research but the input of "a true life story" as the beginning of the story changed my perception... I marvel at the audacity that I am tempted to wonder loud in the comfort of my bedroom...

"Once a girlfriend to a cultist or friend of a girlfriend to a cultist or sister of a girlfriend of a cultist or sister to cultist..or once a cultist herself.... the made up theory and assumption are endless.

All these theories and assumption could be WRONG.

BUT...i do know this...

If you desire to read a story not just any story but a highly captivating piece of art that involves cultism/herbalist related issue and a little bit of the supernatural, then Bibi294 is your girl.

Yes the very one who took us all for a ride with her "shadow of the green 1&2" Of course... I do remember it like it was yesterday..

She literally killed it there and I have absolutely no doubt that she will do so or even something better to this story.... it could be an upgrade.

However I have a few objection here so far...

A student... year one to be exact, no matter how beautiful, no matter how much popular she is or how much fame must have gotten to her,won't,i very much doubt will let herself to be bleep "publicly" in the full glare of some people.... it is practically impossible.
This is not a night club... this is not even at night, this was done in daylight...

So African ladies..a student Now allow themselves to be used publicly like that?? A beauty queen for that matter??

Some may argue that it happens or it could happen, but honestly I have never heard of seen things like that.

I am impressed.
Ride on!

2 Likes

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Eddyella(f): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tanks 4 mentioning.

I dey follow u bumper 2 bumper.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Afolorunshor(m): 8:28am On Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for the mention!!! I dey follow you like sheep....... No more late update��

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Arom21(f): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2018
Much respect... Amazing write up.

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Crystalprince(m): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
I love you Bibi294
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Adezy112(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ghost mode (reader) deactivated
Lilisticlili:
kindly get lost pls.......
Ghost mode (reader) deactivated TRUTH TALK BE THAT JAREH
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by tintintoposh(f): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2018
Bibi294 good work, update bikonu

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2018
The following morning (Thursday) around 8am, Ashi's phone rang, and it was Adamma who called. She told Ashi she had left the school, and asked for directions. Ashi told her to board a bus going to Lagos and call him when she gets to Maryland. He also warned her to be careful and observant. Adamma on her own part, had packed some sexy wears, hoping to busrt Ashi's head with them. She had hoped to make him want her, and with that, want to help her to the fullest. Immediately Ashi got off the phone with Ada, he called Busayo who picked at first ring.
'Hey Queencess, good morning, hope you slept well?' Ashi asked.

'Wish one is Queencess again lover boy? And yes, my night was good, what about yours?' Busayo responded.

'Baby, Queencess is the combination of Queen and Princess, and you are both to me', Ashi replied, enjoying the conversation.

'Well well, I'm starting to feel like you have specially made sugarcoated mouth, you know?' Busayo replied.

'Naughty girl. Yeah, what are your plans for today? I'll be in class from 10-3 sha, and then go see that Snake girl in her hotel room', Ashi said.

'Well, I was thinking of ditching classes today sha, but because of you, I'll go. I'll meet you up by 4:10 at your department, we'll go to see the girl together', Busayo replied.

'Okay mami, I'll see you then. But wait, what if I ask you to meet me up for breakfast right now at Jay's', Ashi asked eagerly.

'I'm on my way already', Busayo said and got off her bed. She had already taken her bath that morning and was wearing a bumshort and an alterneck top before Ashi called. Acting on impulse, she took out a nicely designed Yellow gown from her wardrobe and wore it over her bumshort. Her boobs were firm and it wasn't obvious that she wasn't wearing any bra.

On getting to Jay's (a breakfast serving restaurant), Ashi met several other Angels there, and shortly afterwards, Ken came in. Ashi admitted inwardly that the Angels had same spirit leading them, as they all did things together. Ashi hailed everybody and went to sit beside Ken. Ken asked him about his classes and life generally, and Ashi answered things were fine. He also updated Ken on the visit of Adamma. He wanted to read her body language and see if she was not lying. He also told Ken he had a serious girlfriend then. Ken looked at him and laughed. The boy was truly an Angel.

'So sharp sharp nwanem you don ayaj one babe?? Nna nawa oo. Rugged you', Ken said jokingly.

Ashi refused to order for his food as he waited for Busayo who arrived few minutes later. Ashi couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her enter. She wasn't on any make-up, yet she looked more beautiful than any lady he had seen. He also noticed the other guys whistled and appreciated Busayo's beauty when she came in. Ken on his own part, didn't flinch, he just observed and smiled. Busayo saw Ashi and hugged him. She apologized for keeping him waiting. They then ordered for a light breakfast and Ashi introduced her to Ken.

'Ehn, bro, this is Busayo, my babe who I was telling you about', Ashi broke the silence after some minutes.

'Hmm, I see. Yoruba girl. Well, I hope you both know relationships are a bed of roses, and also SECRETS aren't meant to be kept in them', Ken said. He had purposely stressed the word SECRETS and he doubted if they both understood. He wanted a lady who would stay with Ashi through thick and thin, and also want a lady who is trustworthy. He also knew everything about Busayo, but wasn't ready to do any talking yet. He however welcomed her and told her to always report Ashi to him whenever he misbehaved. He paid for everyone who had breakfast that morning and left for class. Busayo realized Ken and Ashi weren't related (the name gave them out) and it was most likely they belonged to the same frat. She however enjoyed their company. She loved how they both joked, and how they were liked by every one there. When it was time to leave, Busayo asked Ashi if he could drive an Automatic Transmission car and he responded positively, so Busayo told him to drive to his department, while she'll take the car from there. The ride was interesting as they both joked all along. Ashi knew he was starting to fall in love with Busayo, but he wanted to take care of Snake first, before he committed himself into the relationship.

Good morning everyone...sorry for the short update...
Dedicated to everyone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2018
U too much... Nothing do u

tanks a lot 4d update ma... Hav a pleasing day ahead

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.