Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (251613 Views)

The Gods Must Be Angry ( True Life Story) / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Poetry Monday: Showers Of Blessings By Soibi Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by mercyymai(f): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bibi294:
You guys are stingy and so uncaring, i was banned twice while trying to update (since last week), in bid to make it up to you guys, they banned two of my friends ( ayxmania and Souloho19) who tried updating on my behalf... Did all these trying to please you guys... Yet, you guys read the updates, liked but no one could even give a single comment... That's so unfair o...xoxo....
And if I won't deceive you guys, I'm pained... You guys are making our effort somewhat effortless...
All what few readers are after is an update on here to feed readers on their blogs.
At the end of the day, they will copy everything even without acknowledging the writer's effort...
Peace.

sorry o
I didn't even know u've updated. I just check just now and see update.

thanks for the update. More ink to ur pen.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bibi God bless you.

You're an amazing writer and I want you to know that, as a fact.
Shine on babe, more grace follow you wink kiss
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by cenaman(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2018
Bibi294:
You guys are stingy and so uncaring, i was banned twice while trying to update (since last week), in bid to make it up to you guys, they banned two of my friends ( ayxmania and Souloho19) who tried updating on my behalf... Did all these trying to please you guys... Yet, you guys read the updates, liked but no one could even give a single comment... That's so unfair o...xoxo....
And if I won't deceive you guys, I'm pained... You guys are making our effort somewhat effortless...
All what few readers are after is an update on here to feed readers on their blogs.
At the end of the day, they will copy everything even without acknowledging the writer's effort...
Peace.
sorry,
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by donkelz(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2018
Bibi294:
Peace.

I can understand how frustrating it is, that people ghost your story and even copy to their blogs, however, remember it's a forum, not everyone will/can comment. Most of those who will tell you sorry are doing so out of scorn, stop being too emotional with your audience, I expect you're writing because it's a passion and not to please anyone. I've followed all your stories, as well as souloho's, you're one of the best writers in NL and if you think you don't have a large audience/following, pause for a week and see the outcry you'll cause.

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by JULI3BAE: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2018
donkelz:

I can understand how frustrating it is, that people ghost your story and even copy to their blogs, however, remember it's a forum, not everyone will/can comment. Most of those who will tell you sorry are doing so out of scorn, stop being too emotional with your audience, I expect you're writing because it's a passion and not to please anyone. I've followed all your stories, as well as souloho's, you're one of the best writers in NL and if you think you don't have a large audience/following, pause for a week and see the outcry you'll cause.
pls o pause ke,u wanna starve me?

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by rayvelez(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2018
we are truly sorry madam still following sha.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by izaray(f): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2018
Bibi294:
Peace.
Sorry dear, thanks for the update
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by donkelz(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
JULI3BAE:
pls o pause ke,u wanna starve me?

No nah! Lol...am not the writer, just showing her that she's got a lot of audience.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by queenitee(f): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
We are very sorry, I haven't been active since self, please forgive us
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by daviesblaze(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Bibi294:
Peace.
aunty ogbeni, wetin you do wer dem ban you ni undecided because i'm very sure say dem no fit ban you because of just updating.

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Adezy112(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
We are sorry and pls forgive us

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Meekdon: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
We are sorry embarassed

All these mods self smiley
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 6:16am On Jul 06, 2018
daviesblaze:
aunty ogbeni, wetin you do wer dem ban you ni undecided because i'm very sure say dem no fit ban you because of just updating.
To beat you dey hungry me sha tongue
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by daviesblaze(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2018
Bibi294:

To beat you dey hungry me sha tongue
Don't worry, when you see me you go dey speak in tongues tongue tongue
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Donspicey: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Madam Abeg Drop Sumtin 4me Nah,,,high Temperature Wan Kpuff Me 4 Here,,,,even If Na Jst 2,000 Words E Don Do Me,,,i No Too Get Big Eyes,,
#anticipating
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Debasco12: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
lovely story
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Jtmanager(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bibi294:
Peace.

Haha .I'm sorry .
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Samrat01(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
So sorry madam bibi Pls have mercy on us and update
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
cry She nor wan update embarassed
embarassed She's breaking my heart embarassed
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Timzyatcool24(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Update please
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by mercyymai(f): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
Aunty Bibi...... U still dey vex?

We are sorry nah.....
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Jazmiynne: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bibi294:
Come in here dear literaturelanders.

jazmiynne

Hi Bibi,

Thanks for the mention. I just saw it now though.

Following your story wink
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by JULI3BAE: 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bibi294 plz na embarassed
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
I'm sorry for the delayed update... Something came up
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2018

Busayo, who had already made sure they packed enough clothes and other personal effects, drove while Ashi sat beside her. All through the journey, his face was gloomy, as he kept meditating on his life. He thought about his life in his former school, and how he had grown all of a sudden. He recollected how Snake had made mockery on him severally, and how he was eventually suspended. He remembered how Snake had shagged Ada in his presence and he felt like throwing up.

They got into the town where the Salvation University was situated and went to book an hotel. Ashi decided to go for a low-key hotel with only basic facilities, so as not to give himself away. As soon as they settled and rested, Busayo asked if he had any plan. Ashi noded in affirmation, and Busayo smiled. She had a plan too, and was willing to have that as their back up plan. Ashi then called Ken (who had been a part of the arrangement all along) to inform him about his location. He then requested Ken to link him up with the Senior Angel in Salvation University. Almost immediately, he received a call from the Senior Angel (who met with Ashi during his initiation) and he promised to check up on him after his class.

After the call, Ashi called Ada to inform her that he would be in her school the following week, but he was going to send a lady to her right away to collect the evidences from her. He told her to stay around the chapel hall, as the lady was on her way.

Busayo eyed him and without being told, started dressing up to meet Ada. Ashi then told her to have a different makeup to disguise her face and she smiled, it was her calling, she could disguise as a zombie, an allien, a man, a mad man or anything. She bought out her set of brushes and selected the needed ones.

She chose a darker look, brought out her dermacol foundation and Mac powder, only those two 'babies' could do the job. Dermacol foundation could make a dark model white, it really has high coverage when it comes to that effect. She drew her brow a little bit archer, chose a mild color of shadow for her eyes, she chose not to use her favorite 3D mink lashes because she wanted something so simple to cover her entire identity. She wore a black flowing gown, tied an army green turban and whoops, she was done. She made sure her neck region, hands and legs were neatly baked, which gave her a very darker look. She applied some contour and highlights just to make her eyes slimmer and when she was done, Ashi could hardly recognised her. As she addressed him, Ashi thought he heard her speak Hausa, he knew immediately that Busayo was too much to be his babe. She was so wise and skillful.

Ashi then told her what he wanted her to do (which was to collect the recordings from her and come back inside the car). When they had gone over the plan again, Ashi drove Busayo to the school and parked at an eatery close to the school gate. There, he called a cab and told him to take the lady into the school and back as a charter. The driver charged 2,000 naira and Ashi gave him 3,000 naira instead. He wanted a clean job and a safe passage for Busayo, he wasn't going to risk anything.

Immediately the cab took off, Ashi called Ada to tell her to stay beside the chapel and immediately Busayo saw her, she halted the driver some metres away and trekked to meet her. She stretched forth her hand, and immediately, Ada handed a black nylon bag to her. Busayo immediately turned and walked back to the cab. While this was happening, Ada was scared not to be seeing by Snake or his boys, and she was happy when the cab drove off and nobody came to question her. She tried to call Ashi, but his number was busy.

Meanwhile, Ashi had blocked Ada's number on his phone, and could only call her, but couldn't receive calls from her. He did that to keep her away from disturbing his life with incessant calls. He sat in the eatery waiting for Busayo to come back, and after about 10 minutes, the cab came back. He was glad she was safe. He then decided to get the driver's number so he could take him everywhere he wanted to go, and the driver who was happy at the profit he made quickly wrote his phone number on a piece of paper and handed it over to him.

'E kpe mi ni igbakugba, mo maa wa' 'call me anytime, I'll come', he said and drove off.

Ashi smiled and waited for some minutes before driving carefully back to the hotel room.

11 Likes

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by mercyymai(f): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
thanks for the update ma'm
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thank you sooo much Bibi, it's a nice update. I'm hoping for more tho.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by connkg(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
@Bibi294
I don't think there's a "k" in theYoruba word for "call". I think it's "pe".
It's Igbos who spell as they pronounce.

Is this part real, too? It's getting a little theatrical for me.
Great work, though. More grease!
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by daviesblaze(m): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
you go come dey do nyanga before you update. smh undecided sad
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
daviesblaze:
you go come dey do nyanga before you update. smh undecided sad
Combining my job plus writing can be a little bit hectic ... And you no say light for Nigeria na war.
This is Nigeria.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by OLAFIMIX(f): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bibi294:

Combining my job plus writing can be a little bit hectic ... And you no say light for Nigeria na war.
This is Nigeria.
I am taking you to Canada so that u can be updating every second cheesy grin tongue
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nogodye(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nice update...keep it coming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.