Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Business Consultant Needed Urgently! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Consultant Needed Urgently! (845 Views)

Any Sme Business Consultant And Financial Planner In The House? / I'm Looking For A Business Consultant / Business Consultant Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Consultant Needed Urgently! by Usiola(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2010
Is there any expert in the house who would love to work with me?
He would be required to provide me with the feasibility study containing detailed information indicating the economic desirability, technical feasibility and commercial viability of my desired project.

PM me asap

Must be nigerian.
Should be experienced and belong to a reputable firm.
Re: Business Consultant Needed Urgently! by trueman1(m): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2010
Call me:08036409449.to get d scope and background of ur project to kick off so i dat i can do the feasibily regarding other factors for you,

(1) (Reply)

Gum Arabic / Bitumen Suppliers Needed / Long And Short Term Lease On Hiace Bus And Hilux Pick Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.