Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

This Is A Must Read!!!!!!! Naija Relationships And New World Population - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is A Must Read!!!!!!! Naija Relationships And New World Population (437 Views)

I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion / Relationships And Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Must Read!!!!!!! Naija Relationships And New World Population by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2017
A recent study showed that women were progressively outnumbering the men during the recent years. Current population
Total is 3.7 billion
Men are 1.5 billion.
Re: This Is A Must Read!!!!!!! Naija Relationships And New World Population by ubunja(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2017
according to wikipedia (search: World Population):

"...the world population is the total number of humans currently living. The world population was estimated to have reached 7.6 billion as of October 2017....."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Must Read!!!!!!! Naija Relationships And New World Population by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
LukeSkywalker78:
A recent study showed that women were progressively outnumbering the men during the recent years. Current population
Total is 3.7 billion
Men are 1.5 billion.
Men were more than women during the last population in Nigeria. Deal with that.
Re: This Is A Must Read!!!!!!! Naija Relationships And New World Population by ubunja(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
can we post statistics?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Single Older Women Over 50 For Dating In USA / This Is So Funny / I Dare You All Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.