Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (55518 Views)

My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This / My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king / My Near Death Experience When I Tried To Sleep With A Lady - A True Life story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Joettti: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Op men should learn to no a woman before going into a relationship but don't really believe or think someone I work on serious job ooooo will raise hand on me hmmmm God help me cos I no no how that day go be whether na person corpse Dem go come carry
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by stuffs4me(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
shasha101:
this is so funny. ..the guy said as if I was hit by a tsunami....lmao

Husband killer spotted.

You are such an evil and callous person. You think its funny when an Inocent man's life was nearly snuffed out by a mad and jealous woman. The woman hit him on the head with a base ball bat with blood coming out of his nose and he thereafter collapsed only to wake up in the hospital.

You will surely kill your husband and I pity the unfortunate man that will marry you because you will surely kill your husband.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by HarmonyDee(f): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
I just imagined you under the bed dodging the blows and am laughing so hard But that was bad oo
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Worksunlimited: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You wanna hear my story?? it's tragicomedy o you will keep laughing

Bruv! There is no bad experience that isn't funny thereafter..
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
She's the one on my dp and that foto is a week old cheesy
Worksunlimited:

Bruv! There is no bad experience that isn't funny thereafter..
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Worksunlimited: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
stuffs4me:

Husband killer spotted.

You are such an evil and callous person. You think its funny when an Inocent man's life was nearly snuffed out by a mad and jealous woman. The woman hit him on the head with a base ball bat with blood coming out of his nose and he thereafter collapsed only to wake up in the hospital.

You will surely kill your husband and I pity the unfortunate man that will marry you because you will surely kill your husband.

Too much! Too much, bruv! The last sentence was uncalled for tbh..

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
stuffs4me:

Husband killer spotted.

all these for me?? wawu....clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by stuffs4me(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
HarmonyDee:
I just imagined you under the bed dodging the blows and am laughing so hard
But that was bad oo

Na wa ooo...This one too is laughing. Most of these women have evil in their hearts o. Since when is it a laughing matter when a man's life was nearly snuffed out by a very wicked and evil girlfriend.
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Zhahovic(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
U are lucky...why did U wait for some more months before breaking up?....
U should've dumped her immediately

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
fatymore:
Kai... She is possessive, obsessive, possessed and lastly she is a killer..
I hate partners like that.. If I see any form of violent violence in you.. I pick race... I once had a good ex like that.. Whenever I pissed him off.. He would just leave the room for me...

Congrats..
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Philipmems(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Yea.. Hilarious as can be...

Could actually envision him two-stepping while singing soprano tunes to the high heavens, when his natural voice cue is bass.

ROTFL grin grin grin grin
Hopefully we will never cross path with such women. grin grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Zhahovic(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
I had one too....that tore my singlets and shirts off my body several times...

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Worksunlimited: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
She's the one on my dp and that foto is a week old cheesy

I am so sure you are the guy sitting so humbly and not the smiling one...

Bruv.. Your story in a new thread is how we do it...
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Sanchase: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
When I didn't react she grabbed my balls with her left hand and my manhood with her right, that she was gonna squash my balls if i don't confess. I was in great pains and getting angry while warning her to let me go, managed to drag her to the parlour, her friend wanted to interfere but she threatened to deal with her if she comes near us.

If she really did this and if your story is true then its just a matter of months before your foreskin is separated from your scrotum.

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Worksunlimited: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Philipmems:

ROTFL grin grin grin grin
Hopefully we will never cross path with such women. grin grin

Amen...
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by stuffs4me(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Too much! Too much, bruv! The last sentence was uncalled for tbh..

Most of these pu:ssyy niggers like you are the problem. A lot of these evil women thinks its fun killing men.

What is bad is bad and should be condemned.. Maybe you should walk into the family of slain Bilyamin Mohammed Bello and explain to the teary family how much fun it is that their son is dead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Jabioro: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
As serious as this post is,the OP still manage to broke my ribs.,l can't stop the laughing for now..any way thank God you are nt stalked with that bitch.
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
Sunkyphil:
I av vowed never to hit a lady but if any lady tries dat with me i will beat d living daylight out of her

The best thing to do is divorce her ASAP
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
cheesy cheesy yea that's me, I will post about it tomorrow hopefully on romanceland
Worksunlimited:

I am so sure you are the guy sitting so humbly and not the smiling one...

Bruv.. Your story in a new thread is how we do it...
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by LordKO(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Worksunlimited:

I sincerely believe op's telling the truth...

As regards the bat been in his house.. Well, met quite a few baseball fans.. Once had a neighbour that drove around with a baseball bat in the backseat of his car, for protection against Street squabbles and ish..

Believe you me, it's not about the bat, in fact that's the least of the scenarios that betrayed him.

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by emelda86(f): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
She grabbed my balls shocked that's the only thing I saw hahahaha.....did she want to burst them or play table tennis with them.....

Let me run along
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by stuffs4me(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
shasha101:

all these for me?? wawu....clap for yourself

If you kill your husband, the law will catch up with you and you will die by hanging.

3 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
Therock5555:
Due to the various news of the death of former PDP chairman's son who was murdered by his wife, I just thought I should share my own experience with y'all.

I had a girlfriend that was everything a brother could wish for, Rich, working class, beautiful, curvy, and brilliant, it's hard to get all these kind of qualities in a lady but there she had it all.

Her familynnected in the Army and Navy forces so coshe also had backup in case of any trouble, any party we attend, guys would always be admiring me but I alone knew her major flaw, she possessed a fiery temper. I'll just be receiving compliments and smiling but in my heart I'll be praying that somebody comes and snatch her from me cus we barely spend two days without quarreling and she's also quick to raise her hand on me, since I'm stronger than her I'll overpower her and tell her to respect herself.

I came from a home where I have never seen my parents arguing infront of us, they'll go to their room and talk it over without raising their voice so I promised myself that I'll never fight my woman no matter what but that was to change soon.

One evening I hosted her, her friend and boyfriend for a sleep over, they took the second room while I slept same room with my girl, around 5:30am I was awoken by a hot slap, I jumped up in surprise to meet my girlfriend fuming, she started screaming and calling me a cheat, I was surprised, asked her what happened and she claimed that she dreamt that I was having sex with another girl and when she woke up she wanted waking me to tell me of it when all of a sudden I muttered the name "Loveth" twice.

Chisos, I was mortified and tried explaining that Loveth was the name of my manager who is getting married later this year at my place of work and I had nothing going on with her, she kept accusing me, the next thing she slapped me, it was too early in the morning for me to get angry so I just grabbed my jacket and went to the parlour, her friend and boyfriend were already in the parlour wanting to find out what was the matter, I explained to them and went to kitchen to rest, not up to five minutes later she showed up and grabbed my boxer cus that was what I slept with.

When I didn't react she grabbed my balls with her left hand and my manhood with her right, that she was gonna squash my balls if i don't confess. I was in great pains and getting angry while warning her to let me go, managed to drag her to the parlour, her friend wanted to interfere but she threatened to deal with her if she comes near us.

I dragged her to the second bedroom and locked the door, I was trying to reason with her that my balls were aching but she wouldn't hear, out of anger I slapped her twice and yanked her hands off, she came at me again, I grabbed her two hands, twisted them behind her and took of the jacket, tie her hands and pushed her towards the bed before walking out. seems like she fell on her hands cus she screamed that her hand was broken, I ignored the shouts and went to the parlour as her friend went to attend to her.

I heard her telling her friend that if she didn't murder me that morning, she won't rest, when I heard that I went to my room and slipped under my bed with my phone. Ten minutes later she walked into my room with a baseball bat, chai I was laughing silently as she was searching for me, she went room by room searching and threatening her friend's boyfriend to reveal my whereabouts, what made her knew that I was still in that house was that both the front and back doors were still locked and the keys were indoors.

Then it stuck me, I remembered telling her that my favourite hiding spot was under my bed especially when I needed to work on something without interference cus she ran back to my room and slid under the bed, she saw me and tried hitting me but I was too far in. I thought she was kidding so I was laughing and jokingly warning her not to hit me.

Next thing she dragged the bed from the wall and tried attacking me again, then I knew shiiiit had hit the fan, I got up and tried defending myself, whenever she strikes I'll use the mattress to block the hit, she dragged the mattress away leaving me trapped between the bed post and wall, then I looked her direct to the eye and warned her to respect herself but even before I completed my statement she had landed the bat on the center of my head.

It was like I was hit with a tsunami, I was just hearing siren sounds in my ears as my vision became blurry, I was staggering but couldn't fall because I was still trapped beside the wall, my hand instinctively went to my head to check if my head was bursted open and that was my saving grace cus she hit me for the second time but since my hand was on that spot, she connected with my wrist instead, good Lord, I could barely see again as I screamed out, my nose was bleeding as she realised what she did and screamed too, her friends ran in and grabbed me, I told them they needed them to call my family doctor, that was all I remembered before I woke up that evening in the hospital with a throbbing headache and sprained wrist.

She later came to apologise but I wasn't gonna throw away my second chance at living, and we broke up few months later after numerous obsessive stalkings and threats, later found out that fighting was like a sport between her parents.

So my people this is my story, I was lucky, very lucky, please if your girlfriend always goes apeshit at every disagreement, abeg flee for your life.

Thank you

Mod please take it to FP let brothers learn from my experience.

This made me just wanna fall in love with you... I love you.. Lol just kidding, thank God for your sexy life.
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Sebastine1994:

miss Okafor. How can a lawyer become a tailor. You need the balm of Gilead
Who is this that doesn't understand the difference between owning a business and being a tailor? Who will just open his mouth and talk on a public forum because you happen to know me personally? Abeg kindly use your brain and edit out my personal info. Do you think at all? If you want to get in touch why not dm or something? This is so so annoying.
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Worksunlimited: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
stuffs4me:

Most of these pu:ssyy niggers like you are the problem. A lot of these evil women thinks its fun killing men.

What is bad is bad and should be condemned.. Maybe you should walk into the family of slain Bilyamin Mohammed Bello and explain to the teary family how much fun it is that their son is dead.

Bruv.. What she said doesn't translate to she been a man killer.. Some aspects of op's story was quite funny not cos it is buh for the way he told it.. E.g the "she grabbed him by the blokos with the left and held jolojolo with her right ".
Now that cracked me up.. Cos most guys can relate to it.

Bad experiences dey funny thereafter most times.

2 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by SirKriz(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
All gals are crazy. They love too hard and hate too hard, and you will never know when their fuse will get blown. There is no perfect lady anywhere in the whole. Pick the one you're able to cope with if you wish to remain sane.

OP, thank God for your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by adudu208(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
royalcode:

My thoughts exactly. How many Nigerians play base ball, let alone having a baseball bat in their homes?
Stop being silly. I have a baseball bat at home.

The fact that you don't know who play baseball or own a baseball bat doesn't make the op story false.

In your haste to comment you forgot that many Nigerians grew up, visit, study or reside abroad hence could have picked up such interest there.

If this story was shared by a lady you would be the first to condemn the man and conveniently accept the narrative without any iota of doubt.

It is a pity that people mock men who show restrain in the face of extreme provocation and lethal attack by their women and are also quick to condemn those who in the course of defending themselves cause some form of injuring to the lady. There is no bigger form of hypocrisy than this.

Domestic violence is real and it is not confine to one gender.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Worksunlimited: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
emelda86:
She grabbed my balls shocked that's the only thing I saw hahahaha.....did she want to burst them or play table tennis with them.....

Let me run along

I think she wanted to make scrambled eggs with them.. The kitchen they were in must have made her hungry for some.

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Worksunlimited: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
LordKO:

Believe you me, it's not about the bat, in fact that's the least of the scenarios that betrayed him.

Hmm.. Which scenario did?
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by fatymore(f): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=elfmann post=62712114][/quote]thanks Sir...
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
stuffs4me:

If you kill your husband, the law will catch up with you and you will die by hanging.
ok, are u done??
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by victorazyvictor(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
Therock5555:

When I didn't react she grabbed my balls with her left hand and my manhood with her right, that she was gonna squash my balls if i don't confess.

grin bros your blokos must be as big as Ostrich's egg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.