Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO (1697 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by MummyBOyigbo: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Watch how God healed this woman Victoria Williams after I prayed for her.

This is mummy b oyibo you now have her on Nairaland.

See video of the full Miracle. Open my profile to see other miracle videos to strengthen your faith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj0rFYslYUw
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by MummyBOyigbo: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Before the prayer see Mrs Victoria Williams leg

Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by MummyBOyigbo: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
After I prayed for her see the legs.

Glory be to God.

Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by Diiet: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
MummyBOyigbo:
After I prayed for her see the legs.
Glory be to God.
you mean the woman didn't use any medicine?
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by haywire07(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
U wan carry your business enterprise come nairaland .

Madam put your thread in the business section . Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala this is my mother.

If this was tb Joshua it will be on front-page.

But now I've forced her to be a Nairalander it will not be anywhere.
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
haywire07:

This is my mom.
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
haywire07:

Are u the owner of Nairaland
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
haywire07:

You can also hear her testimony. It was a divination.
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by haywire07(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
ProsperOkec:

This is my mom.
I respect that she's ur mum so I'm sorry for that part alone
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
haywire07:

I respect that she's ur mum so I'm sorry for that part alone

I just opened the account for her on Nairaland. I know so many atheist here. So I welcome their criticism.
I also control the page and website mummybworldwide.com

You're welcome sir
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by StrangePrick: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Mtseew
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by Fakepastors: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
Make una dey deceive una self. If God cannot punish me to prove he exist I don't give a damn.

It's either this video is Photoshop or something else. This is not just real. I will keep attacking u this mummy b.

Am so happy no moderator is giving u guys attention
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by Fakepastors: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Keep posting rubbish of a fictional God healing people.
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Fakepastors:

Mynd44 is this not insulting the Christian faith.?
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
Fakepastors:

You this guy's you're always abusing we and God what is the problem
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
---
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by Fakepastors: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
ProsperOkec:

Mynd44 is this not insulting the Christian faith.?

They don't give a damn about u. Huuuu sorry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by OtemSapien: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin cheesy
If you have injury and it is healed, it is natural. But if you have injury and it healed instantly after prayer or incantation, it is a miracle. The wound didn't heal instantly after the prayer, so how is this a miracle

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
OtemSapien:
grin cheesy
If you have injury and it is healed, it is natural. But if you have injury and it healed instantly after prayer or incantation, it is a miracle. The wound didn't heal instantly after the prayer, so how is this a miracle

Hear the woman's testimony. The doctors didn't know what was wrong with the leg. It was after she returned from her village the leg started swelling and got burst.
And the flesh was eating inside.

But after the prayer she was told to ignore anything medical and one month later the leg sealed..

It is not a wound nothing injured her. Here the testimony
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by OtemSapien: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
ProsperOkec:

Hear the woman's testimony. The doctors didn't know what was wrong with the leg. It was after she returned from her village the leg started swelling and got burst.

But after the prayer she was told to ignore anything medical and one month later the leg sealed..

Why didn't the thing heal instantly?
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by Fakepastors: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
OtemSapien:

Oga leave them with their rubbish God. Why can't God heal amputee

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
OtemSapien:

Which church have an open wound or infection heal instantly.

The other miracle we posted about a decomposing face that healed almost instantly in seven days u guys still criticised it.

She was healed instantly because the heaviness stopped instantly just like this our other miracle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vPjWC1dXy8&itct=CBEQpDAYBiITCPGd6tLf2tcCFQKgVQodPEIFulIObXVtbXkgYiBPeWlnYm8%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by 1Sharon(f): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
ProsperOkec:

Certain injuries/ sicknesses are self-limiting.

They will go away on their own weather you do anything or not.

The common cold for instance goes away weather you pray, take meds or do nothing. This is not a miracle.

Can ur mum heal amputees?
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 2:28am On Nov 26, 2017
1Sharon:

Certain injuries/ sicknesses are self-limiting.

They will go away on their own weather you do anything or not.

The common cold for instance goes away weather you pray, take meds or do nothing. This is not a miracle.

Can ur mum heal amputees?

Nobody can heal.
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 6:22am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 3:06am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: A Nairalander Prayer Heals Leg Cancer Graphic PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Jesus Believe In A Trinity By Saying God Is THAT ONE Who Sent Him? John 8:42 / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals The Day Nigeria Will Divide / Is This What Your Religion Taught You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.