Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (47968 Views)

Wife Parades Her Cheating Husband Naked On The Roof Of Her SUV(Video & Pictures) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by P0intBlank(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
Spaxon:
I do. FedEx and angels...

Wah kind of weed do u smoke?

I'm doped on the Holy Ghost
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
P0intBlank:

@bolded I know how it feels.

getting drunk is not a good feeling...don't you get hangovers
I allowed my self get drunk cus I missed the wine so badly..

Yeah a lil
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
P0intBlank:

I'm doped on the Holy Ghost
bros
No matter how much weed you smoke...

You can never be the Most High

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lool please do
Spaxon:
you want me to mention ur sweetheart here
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lool please do

Makydebbie
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by P0intBlank(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Spaxon:
I allowed my self get drunk cus I missed the wine so badly..

Yeah a lil

It's ok.

Moderation should be the watch word before I find you one day in the gutter cheesy
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
P0intBlank:

It's ok.

Moderation should be the watch word before I find you one day in the gutter cheesy

Lol. I only drink in mai house o
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
we divorced yesterday
Spaxon:

Mak.ydebbie

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by P0intBlank(m): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
Spaxon:
bros
No matter how much weed you smoke...

You can never be the Most High

@bolded I know talk reach that side.

HG is the only thing I allow myself to be drunk of or high on - no hangovers, no side effects
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
we divorced yesterday
it cattentt happen
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by makydebbie(f): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
Spaxon:

grin

Shiloh got me crying today...

The testimonies were wow
You know?!

Like that woman who got married at 47! And the triplets testimony. It's a pity I can't attend today's own.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
P0intBlank:

@bolded I know talk reach that side.

HG is the only thing I allow myself to be drunk of or high on - no hangovers, no side effects

Ok

So u get high
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
makydebbie:
You know?!

Like that woman who got married at 47! And the triplets testimony. It's a pity I can't attend today's own.

Oh sorry bou that..

Work

Today's testimonies are wow...

First graduate in an entire generation....
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by makydebbie(f): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
Spaxon:

Oh sorry bou that..

Work

Today's testimonies are wow...

First graduate in an entire generation....
Nah, today is my uncle's service of songs and I'm currently there, so I can't make it today.

Wow!! Seriously?! That's great. I tap into that testimony mehn.

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
Is it your divorce
Spaxon:
it cattentt happen

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by P0intBlank(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Spaxon:

Ok

So u get high

Sure, a few times

In those moments, you move about like someone intoxicated (Have you ever wondered why the onlookers thought the apostles in upper room were drunk)

Yours eyes are opened - you see possibilities and mountains seem like molehills
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
P0intBlank:

Sure, a few times

In those moments, you move about like someone intoxicated (Have you ever wondered why the onlookers thought the apostles in upper room were drunk)

Yours eyes are opened - you see possibilities and mountains seem like molehills

Yeah at that point u are connected to a higher realm
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Is it your divorce
no sir no vex o

Wot of ibakkye
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Nah, today is my uncle's service of songs and I'm currently there, so I can't make it today.

Wow!! Seriously?! That's great. I tap into that testimony mehn.

That one got me crying...

Oh my condolences...

Be strong ma'am
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
She is fine, she seems not to have my time these days but she is still my 1st love and everlasting crush
Spaxon:
no sir no vex o

Wot of ibakkye
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
She is fine, she seems not to have my time these days but she is still my 1st love and everlasting crush
good luck with your adventures
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
cool thanks
Spaxon:
good luck with your adventures
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by P0intBlank(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
Spaxon:

Yeah at that point u are connected to a higher realm

Have u had a similar experience?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2017
P0intBlank:

Have u had a similar experience?

That's why I drink
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by P0intBlank(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2017
Spaxon:

That's why I drink

cheesy

What did you say you're studying again...comedy?

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2017
P0intBlank:

cheesy

What did you say you're studying again...comedy?

Lol Werey

Legal Studies......

M nt a comedian o
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by P0intBlank(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2017
Spaxon:

Lol Werey

Legal Studies......

M nt a comedian o

Where do u intend practice there or here?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2017
P0intBlank:

Where do u intend practice there or here?

I dunno yet...

But I'd prefer UK

That's why I need to go through a six month course first
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by P0intBlank(m): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2017
Spaxon:

I dunno yet...

But I'd prefer UK

That's why I need to go through a six month course first

What is it about the UK?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Caseless: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Chit chatting a Hoe on Instamessage, and she told me she needed cash for us to fork. I asked her for her price; The figure she quoted is startling ...

Hahahahahahahah!!!! See for yourself

-The Apostle..

All these Ashawo no go kill us oh... Hehehehe

C. C: Ladygoddiva , and many others alike.. See for yourself.
remove her face jare.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Cannicus: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

Cannicus most likely but faceless keypad warriors aren't my headache

ChiefPiiko:

Keypad warrior if you try harder maybe spaxon will have a change of heart and reply your mentions keep following my moniker up and down, trying to toast any female I mention

I'm not the one trolling you, and I have no interest in fvcking your crush(es).

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy I look forward to meeting you soon though, you sound like a correct dude cool
Cannicus:

I'm not the one trolling you, and I have no interest in fvcking your crush(es).

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... / "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.