Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage (4964 Views)

Elon Musk’s Starlink To Compete Against MTN, Glo In Nigeria By 2022 / Mtn Latest Data Offer For 2019: 1gb For N200, 4gb For N1000 / 9 mobile Dissed Glo in New Advert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Papiikush: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Glo is offering UNMATHCED DATA VALUE, giving the UNFAIR ADVANTAGE over other networks cheesy

Data plans range from daily, weekly, monthly and flexi plans to Blackberry Plans including plans for Blackberry 10 devices. Much volume for lesser prices. Woah!

Glo also provide a self care data management portal, the High Speed Internet (HSI) portal where you can view your data usage, share data, buy data and gift data, available at http://hsi.glo.com.

Dial *777# or visit hsi.glo.com to buy and manage subscriptions (Applicable to mobile devices Using the Glo Bolt Internet service).

http://www.gloworld.com/ng/personal/data/data-plans/

Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Papiikush: 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Adonis3: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
Glo na the way now ooo... Airtel don scam me finish

1 Like

Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by shakaragirl: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Glo on top

1 Like

Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by McBrooklyn(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
GLO, the most slowest I've ever made use of... Network wey slow pass snail... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Papiikush: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
Adonis3:
Glo na the way now ooo... Airtel don scam me finish

1k every week grin
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Papiikush: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
shakaragirl:
Glo on top

Glo is leading when it comes to data.

Largest data network in Nigeria
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Papiikush: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
McBrooklyn:
GLO, the most slowest I've ever made use of... Network wey slow pass snail... undecided
No be inside bush you dey stay? grin

1 Like

Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
I don't like it a bit. I subscribed last week Monday (1k for 4gb). I hardly use Facebook,Instagram or snap chat, it's just nairaland and WhatsApp. On Friday, glo sent me a message that I've exhausted my data. What! 4gb within five days?

Can someone tell me what's a happening? I still remember I always switch off the background data of all my apps.
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Papiikush: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
I don't like it a bit. I subscribed last week Monday (1k for 4gb). I hardly use Facebook,Instagram or snap chat, it's just nairaland and WhatsApp. On Friday, glo sent me a message that I've exhausted my data. What! 4gb within five days?

Can someone tell me what's a happening? I still remember I always switch off the background data of all my apps.

Are you sure that wasn't MTN? Sounds alot like MTN grin
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by DaddyKross: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Glo no dey do like that. Something must be sucking out your data.

What kind of phone are you using ?

1 Like

Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
DaddyKross:

Glo no dey do like that. Something must be sucking out your data.
What kind of phone are you using ?
Spark k7
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
Papiikush:

Are you sure that wasn't MTN? Sounds alot like MTN grin
Even without opening any application, I'll start receiving messages, 120mb remaining. Within 5 minutes 30mb remaining. 2 minutes later, I'll see your data has been exhausted, you are now on flexi charge. Kilode?
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by DaddyKross: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Spark k7

And you said you have switched off the background data of all apps ?

Try n go through that process again
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by SamShw(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Just asking...
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
DaddyKross:

And you said you have switched off the background data of all apps ?

Try n go through that process again
Yes I've done that.. I'll do that again. I already set my data limit at 500mb, so I'll know when the "data-sucking" problem starts.
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Papiikush: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Even without opening any application, I'll start receiving messages, 120mb remaining. Within 5 minutes 30mb remaining. 2 minutes later, I'll see your data has been exhausted, you are now on flexi charge. Kilode?

Trust me love, it is definitely your phone. Abi oga Lalasticlala your phone dey suck data? grin
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by McBrooklyn(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
Papiikush:

No be inside bush you dey stay? grin

The same bush wey other networks just dey fast anyhow... Abeg muna carry una yeye GLO network park for somewhere joor... grin grin
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by wristbangle: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Spark k7

Are u sure u are not sharing your data with someone else?

Dial *127*00# to confirm
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Dial *127*00# to confirm
Alright sir, I'll do that now. Thanks!
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by wristbangle: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Alright sir, I'll do that now. Thanks!

Uwc ma! If the code is not working ( I mean * 127 * 00# to view, dial *127*3# to view)
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by olowoeyoo: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Looks like you're sharing your data with someone. Dial *127*00# to check
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Dial *127*00# to confirm
olowoeyoo:

Looks like you're sharing your data with someone. Dial *127*00# to check
wristbangle:

Dial *127*00# to confirm
What am I going to do? shocked

Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
Cc: Papiikush, olowoeyoo, wristbangle
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Themaths(m): 12:00am On Nov 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lmao....mehn, those people wants to finish you. I'm sorry, I know it's a serious matter. Here is the solution. Download the Glo cafe app, open the app and go to share data, just click on SELECT The rest is easy.

Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 26, 2017
Themaths:

Lmao....mehn, those people wants to finish you. I'm sorry, I know it's a serious matter. Here is the solution. Download the Glo cafe app, open the app and go to share data, just click on SELECT The rest is easy.
God bless you. I'll do that tonight. I don't even know the owners of those numbers.
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by mjizzie(m): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

Cc: Papiikush, olowoeyoo, wristbangle
Someone must have had access to your phone and shared your data with those numbers without your consent. To remove those numbers you saw sharing ur data with u , just write those numbers and follow these steps to remove
1) dial *777#
2) select 1 to Buy data
3) select 3 for option to share data
4) Select the option for unshare data number 2 i guess
5 ) type one of the number you want to remove on the space available and press ok
thats all. Repeat the steps to remove other numbers.

Alternatively , 1)
goto hsi.glo.com on any of ur fone browser
2) click on share it, you will see a list of phone numbers you already shared you data with
3) cancel all the numbers and thats all
To avoid those people from using sharing ur data, always put password on ur fone, dont put on your wifi hotspot with protecting it with password.
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 26, 2017
mjizzie:
Someone must have had access to your phone and shared your data with those numbers without your consent. To remove those numbers you saw sharing ur data with u , just write those numbers and follow these steps to remove
1) dial *777#
2) select 1 to Buy data
3) select 3 for option to share data
4) Select the option for unshare data number 2 i guess
5 ) type one of the number you want to remove on the space available and press ok
thats all. Repeat the steps to remove other numbers.

Alternatively , 1)
goto hsi.glo.com on any of ur fone browser
2) click on share it, you will see a list of phone numbers you already shared you data with
3) cancel all the numbers and thats all
To avoid those people from using sharing ur data, always put password on ur fone, dont put on your wifi hotspot with protecting it with password.

This will be very helpful. I'm really grateful. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Newsprex(m): 1:25am On Nov 26, 2017
The 24GB is more preferable. grin grin Make I go yansh am!
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by GrandMufti: 3:32am On Nov 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

This will be very helpful. I'm really grateful. Thanks so much!

Copy out the numbers and search for them in truecaller or Facebook.

What they did is really bad
Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by ryfoz(m): 4:37am On Nov 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

ghen ghen grin

1 Like

Re: Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:40am On Nov 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

God bless you. I'll do that tonight. I don't even know the owners of those numbers.

Thats omo aye for you , sharing your data without your consent. They dont even care if you enjoyed it or not all.
we call them destiny tappers. Anyone or anything sharing my destiny from today shall die by fire..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help On My Gotv Remote / Lenovo S90 Sisley (beast) With Pics / Lets See Your App Drawer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.