Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now (1841 Views)

My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January / The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Rayele(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
She hasn't seen her period for close to a month now and she's not pregnant either. So what can be the cause and solution

Lady's please help out
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by HeWrites(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by MissRaine69(f): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
Stressing about not seeing her period that happens but that said
Has she had a blood test to see if she is not pregnant?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
Congratulations you are about to be a father cool

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
whch period, maths or English?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Rayele(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

Yes
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Jilo83(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
I have the solution
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by elantraceey(f): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
Just close to a month? Does she see her period everyday?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by DopeBoss(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nairaland ain't no hospital broundecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by MissRaine69(f): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rayele:

Yes
Stress as I mentioned before has this happened before?
Thyroid issues
Is she diabetic and does not know about it?
PCOS
Is she severely under or over weight?
If nothing happens in next fortnight retest and look at the above possible issues.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Rayele(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

Stress as I mentioned before has this happened before?
Thyroid issues
Is she diabetic and does not know about it?
PCOS
Is she severely under or over weight?
If nothing happens in next fortnight retest and look at the above possible issues.

Okay thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
It's normal bro. Every lady will experience it at least once in a lifetime. The day it happened to me, I was just jumping up and down, browsing stupid things. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
MissRaine69:
Sorry please, is your name Tolu?
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Modelqwen(f): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
shocked

Op do u say close to a month or wat?
if not Pregnancy , it could b stress.
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by ednut1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
It's normal bro. Every lady will experience it at least once in a lifetime. The day it happened to me, I was just jumping up and down, browsing stupid things. grin
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Oyindidi(f): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
8 months to go!

Congratulation opgrin I will donate diapers
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
ednut1:
grin
You are laughing right now, only is you know the stress I put myself through that period. It wasn't funny at all. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Modelqwen(f): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

shocked

Lol

I had missed my period for a whole month but
i didn't bother bkus i no do anytin, no even get bf
@that time.

Had also seen my period twice a month.
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by MissRaine69(f): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

No it is not.
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by IAMSASHY(f): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin wen ur hands ar nt clean, if Ur period is even a minute late, ur mind go dey jump from here to front page bt if u ar clean, even u no see am 2months,u won't bother. Op, congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by eddieguru(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
congrat! op grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by pyyxxaro: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
sad just use sniper and indosid To make indomie for her

She would see it immediately

Thank me later
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

No it is not.

Ofcourse it is, I used to know you from far back !
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Alexk2(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lol to some of those comments up there.
Guy chil jor unless yiu did "something". It's not up to a month as you claim, so why the panic. If after a month it still didnt show up, then carry her go hospital for proper check up.
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Are you typing in English or just drafting from Yoruba straight to English?
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by LUGBE: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Congratulations in advance tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by LUGBE: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Is not normal, every lady does not experience it, let us stop giving him hope. In the next 2weeks,let her go for further blood test.
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Are you typing in English or just drafting from Yoruba straight to English?
Drafting from yoruba straight to English grin
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
Modelqwen:

shocked

Lol

I had missed my period for a whole month but i didn't bother bkus i no do anytin, no even get bf @that time.

Had also seen my period twice a month.
I've seen mine twice too.. I was so angry. I hate monthly periods.
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Drafting from yoruba straight to English grin
Wehdone. So you assumed she's angry by default hence the "sorry, please" before you asked the simple question...
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Wehdone. So you assumed she's angry by default hence the "sorry, please" before you asked the simple question...
In Nigeria, every question starts with please. You know?tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

In Nigeria, every question starts with please. You know?tongue
I used to. But now na straight to the point. No time for please and sorries

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hmmm... So It's True?? / My Sister's Wedding Pictures / Check Out This Hot Curvy SA Lady Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.