Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? (26197 Views)

Look At All The Sugar You're Consuming / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? / Any Ways/Drug That Can Reduce Sugar In My Body??..any Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:

ah ah why are you trying to justify not having likes? stop making excuses and work on becoming an interesting Person the likes will come you hear? cry
gay things ... grin
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
iluvpomo:
gay things ... grin
sad denial things
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:
sad denial things
But why, earlier you proudly accepted your gayness grin
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
iluvpomo:
But why, earlier you proudly accepted your gayness grin

cry that's the spirit keep struggling for that like and stop being in denial that you aren't an attention seeker
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:

cry that's the spirit keep struggling for that like and stop being in denial that you aren't an attention seeker
says the guy who like bananas and homoanál pleasures grin
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
iluvpomo:
says the guy who like bananas and homoanál pleasures grin

ok so how is being an attention seeker better than being gay?
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:
ok so how is being an attention seeker better than being gay?
you tell me,you are both. Otherwise why liken a fruit to a homoerötic Union?
Obviously you like attention and you are ....
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
iluvpomo:
you tell me,you are both. Otherwise why liken a fruit to a homoerötic Union?
Obviously you like attention and you are ....

*sigh*
simple question;

how is being an attention seeker i.e you better than being gay? i.e me

relax deep breaths take your time no pressure
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:

*sigh*
simple question;

how is being an attention seeker i.e you better than being gay? i.e me

relax deep breaths take your time no pressure
I have explained your characteristics (seeking attention and gáy) to you but you appear not to be “the sharpest tool in the shed” grin
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
iluvpomo:
I have explained it to you but you appear not to be “the sharpest tool in the shed” grin

smh

na so people take dey fail exam

simple question see as you dey lose control

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:

smh

na so people take dey fail exam

simple question see as you dey lose control

when the person asking the question na gáy attention seeking illiterate wetin person go do? grin
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
iluvpomo:
when the person asking the question na gáy attention seeking illiterate wetin person go do? grin

ok lemme come down to your level and explain things slooooooooooowly

An attention seeker;
- Trolls for insults from other people so they can feel up their empty lives or something who knows?
- seeks insults by provoking people and when they see the one wey pass them they pretend like they are in control with false "grin"
- When the conversation does not suit him, he changes topic and plays dumb like he doesn't know what's happening
- lies to himself that he doesn't need attention which is contradictory cause that's the point of trolling
- Lies to himself that he is not a troll but an innocent observer

so how is such a person better than a guy who is sexually attracted to guys?

simple question like I said take your time I'm in no rush
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:

ok lemme come down to your level and explain things slooooooooooowly

An attention seeker;
- Trolls for insults from other people so they can feel up their empty lives or something who knows?
- seeks insults by provoking people and when they see the one wey pass them they pretend like they are in control with false "grin"
- When the conversation does not suit him, he changes topic and plays dumb like he doesn't know what's happening
- lies to himself that he doesn't need attention which is contradictory cause that's the point of trolling
- Lies to himself that he is not a troll but an innocent observer

so how is such a person better than a guy who is sexually attracted to guys?

simple question like I said take your time I'm in no rush

You are able to define attention seeker but obstinately deny your own guilt of that ... why else would you liken a fruit to a gay act ..... grin
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 6:29am On Nov 28, 2017
iluvpomo:

You are able to define attention seeker but obstinately deny your own guilt of that ... why else would you liken a fruit to a gay act ..... grin

sad hmmm you are so eager to change the subject I will tell you what, answer the question and I will gladly select a new topic for you to "play dumb" over
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by onerahul347(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2017
Thanks for sharing this information.

https://www.policyx.com/cancer-insurance/
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
forreelinc:
sad hmmm you are so eager to change the subject I will tell you what, answer the question and I will gladly select a new topic for you to "play dumb" over
Read your OP in this thread and tell me you were not looking for attention mr fruitcake grin
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
iluvpomo:
Read your OP in this thread and tell me you were not looking for attention mr fruitcake grin

how is being an attention seeker better than being gay?
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
forreelinc:
You are both, why else would you liken a "banana to gáy" on a thread that had NOTHING to do with the use of fruits in gaysex. You homoattentionseeker grin
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
iluvpomo:
You are both, why else would you liken a "banana to gáy" on a thread that had NOTHING to do with the use of fruits in gaysex. You homoattentionseeker grin

smh

how is being an attention seeker i.e you better than being gay?
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
forreelinc:
smh,how is being an attention seeker i.e you better than being gay?
How are banana & gay things related to the sugar in fruits which is what this thread is about?

You are a homoAttentionSeeker .....
forreelinc:
ew banana is gay
grin
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
iluvpomo:
How are banana & gay things related to the sugar in fruits which is what this thread is about?

You are a homoAttentionSeeker .....

grin

hey psst ready to be tormented and lose your sh!t? here we go:

Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
forreelinc:

hey psst ready to be tormented and lose your sh!t? here we go:

Ha ha you lost yours from the get go ....
forreelinc:

sad what is this one saying?

attention seeking homö ... it’s easy to trigger you grin grin grin
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
forreelinc:

iluvpomo
look up and tremble.
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
forreelinc:
Yes, I had a girl friend before but one day I touched her brother in the shower and since then I only like to play with men in bed
No surprise with your post, you are just being an attention seeking gay ...
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
iluvpomo:

ye shall looketh up to this and loseth thy sh!t
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
forreelinc:
Yes, the sight of a man’s body makes me wild
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
iluvpomo:

busca a mi amigo
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
forreelinc:
Yes, I lick my lips when I see men’s bottoms
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=iluvpomo post=62802972] how is being an attention seeker i.e you better than being gay?[quote]

schau nach oben mein Freund
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
forreelinc:
Yes, I like to kiss a man’s lips and banana, that why I think bananas are gay
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
iluvpomo:

chercher mon ami
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
forreelinc:
Yes, I like to suck a man’s dik. If police want to arrest me, no problem, I will service men in jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Challenges Of Being A Nigerian Nurse / 15 Ways To Cure Insomnia Without Medication / 50 Almajirai Infected With COVID-19 In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.