Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother (14153 Views)

Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. / Mistake a Born Again should never make / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by vivie01(f): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2017
You guys are quick to castigate and generalize most times. undecided

The sisters may have various reasons for their actions. What about brothers that forms 'holier than thou' too?

OP, are you the Bro Dave or Bro Nelson? Maybe the sister already suspected that your intentions were not pure because there are many of you wolves in sheep's clothing now in churches all over.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by Ukododondon: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2017
Haba !! You call her sister and you are brother ...u wan commit incest ni..? Try call her by name and drop brother & sister matter ... she can start seeing you as a potential partner...

ponti93:

Dear Sister,

You've come of age and I need to tell you some blunt truth.
You refused to be friends with all the brothers in the church, if they don't greet you first, you ignore them. Even when they greet you, your mouth is too heavy to answer, all because you're a precious sister.

They added you to the youth Whatsapp group but you never make any contribution. Bro Dave privately messaged you, you replied him after three days because you are busy. Even when you replied, it's a one liner. K, yh, same here, y, lol, hey, hi, those are the only vocabulary in your own dictionary.

It is true that you are friendly, but only to the sisters and married women in the church. Now that you are rubbing shoulders with Good women at 24, all the brothers are not spiritual to your standard, therefore they can never meet your standard of Husband material.

Bro Dave, the general secretary turned himself to follow-up secretary just to get your attention. When he calls, you don't pick and you never call back. He sent you "merry Christmas, happy new year, happy new week" text messages. He's already composing happy weekend message and you refuse to reply common "thankyou".

When you saw him at church yesterday, you acted like you didn't see his messages. He brought it up and you quickly form too busy and spiritual to be replying messages.

Every night, Bro Nelson is always the one to ping, he asks how are you and mention all your siblings by name and your reply is "all fine", and the chat is over. You don't even bother to ask him how his day went, talk less of asking after his family.

Dear Daughter, don't worry o, keep snubbing all the brothers at church because God has prepared your own angel from heaven, shebi you can pray very well, continue oo

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2017
The biggest turn off is a guy hitting on me with that whole brother and sister bullshit, I once was friends with a so called president of a popular youth Fellowship on campus,i went to his lodge for the first time, the next thing he was all over me, mteeeew, laced with all that brother and sister facade is the same thing an unbeliever is looking for too, that's how they end up sleeping with all the sisters in the congregation,Nonsense. But Bro Dave seems pained tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by uboma(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:
Is it by force?
As she no wan like bro Dave... Make he leave am..

Spot on

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by beatmonster(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2017
ponti93

lol
Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by Joislim(f): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2017
Some of these brothers behave like romance land guys, once things go sour, they will cast it in the church.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by mikejj(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2017
grin they dont used to hug at all.if they say give your neighbour a smile and it happens that it's a guy that is sitting close to them,they wil stand up and look for another sister then smile and come back.
Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2017
Unionised:

Leave the born again part out.

She is just not into you.

I know a lot of born again sisters, and I assure you they are so friendly one tends to misconstrue those smiles as 'come ons'.

Trust me, they need no ice breaker to initiate a conversation.

So the problem is you.

You probably have a 'track record' of conquests within the church circle.

Or you are just a sore loser!

If I want to date a girl in my church, I date!

Don't be a sissy....

Wait! He's not even a problem

He simply need to understand not every man who says hi to a lady, the lady will fall Inlove with.
So he need to move on and keep up with his career , his packaging and worship with God until he meets the lady who would. Love to be with him.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by ponti93(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Ukododondon:
Haba !! You call her sister and you are brother ...u wan commit incest ni..? Try call her by name and drop brother & sister matter ... she can start seeing you as a potential partner...

sister in the lord
Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by ponti93(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
More like this:

http://www.mortalpoet.com/dear-nigerian-girls-stop-things/
u can post the article on nairaland u will get more views
Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by god2good: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2017
Zanas:
I swear I have one like that in my church we call her sister holy spirit. She's always forming she doesn't have time for the things of the flesh. Now she's 31 and I don't know what will become of her
Give me her number
Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by Jackson042: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
1Sharon:
Maybe she snubs all the Christian boys cos she realises that they are all hypocrites?

My dear... you're wise!

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by dljbd1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lolz...e pain am

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
ponti93:
u can post the article on nairaland u will get more views
Yes, I will. Thank you.
Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by captain247: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
Well the sister might be acting base on experience of the past as many brothers in church take advantage of church to sleep with sisters and abandoned them. Some are Married but will pretend their marriage isn't going well. There are many of them doing it in my church. Most brother's believes if a sister smile so well with them meaning the sister is interested in them and will quickly fast forward in getting the sister's number with intention of only sleeping with the sister not marrying her. Our pastor have noticed the brothers will trick sisters of marriage then before six months the brother will say he is no longer interested and he must have slept with the sister in secret. Pastor will say no jumping from one sister to another and when the six months given for courtship elapsed marriage must take place so that others will stop such act of deceiving the sisters.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by Captain6(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Florblu:
We can't because of "scarcity of husband" lower our standards.

Boya Bro Dave and Nelson should step up their games
Menopause will humble you. angry
Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by lifehackmax(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
1Sharon:
Maybe she snubs all the Christian boys cos she realises that they are all hypocrites?

Babe, e be like say u been one of them, this one hit u wella o.
Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by EmpressT(f): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
All churches my dear
OtemSapien:
Is it deeperlifer church?
Re: Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother by Frankalvine: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2020
ponti93:

Dear Sister,

You've come of age and I need to tell you some blunt truth.
You refused to be friends with all the brothers in the church, if they don't greet you first, you ignore them. Even when they greet you, your mouth is too heavy to answer, all because you're a precious sister.

They added you to the youth Whatsapp group but you never make any contribution. Bro Dave privately messaged you, you replied him after three days because you are busy. Even when you replied, it's a one liner. K, yh, same here, y, lol, hey, hi, those are the only vocabulary in your own dictionary.

It is true that you are friendly, but only to the sisters and married women in the church. Now that you are rubbing shoulders with Good women at 24, all the brothers are not spiritual to your standard, therefore they can never meet your standard of Husband material.

Bro Dave, the general secretary turned himself to follow-up secretary just to get your attention. When he calls, you don't pick and you never call back. He sent you "merry Christmas, happy new year, happy new week" text messages. He's already composing happy weekend message and you refuse to reply common "thankyou".

When you saw him at church yesterday, you acted like you didn't see his messages. He brought it up and you quickly form too busy and spiritual to be replying messages.

Every night, Bro Nelson is always the one to ping, he asks how are you and mention all your siblings by name and your reply is "all fine", and the chat is over. You don't even bother to ask him how his day went, talk less of asking after his family.

Dear Daughter, don't worry o, keep snubbing all the brothers at church because God has prepared your own angel from heaven, shebi you can pray very well, continue oo

Hahahah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants / Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? / Move Your Spouse Along By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.