Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

US Based Singer Calls Out Skales Says, “I Co-wrote His “shake Body Song” And Sam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Based Singer Calls Out Skales Says, “I Co-wrote His “shake Body Song” And Sam (542 Views)

“timaya Cried When He Found Out” – Skales Recalls Being Homeless (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Based Singer Calls Out Skales Says, “I Co-wrote His “shake Body Song” And Sam by Goldenzeneth: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2017
US Based singer calls out Skales says, “I co-wrote his “Shake Body song” and Samklef wrote me a bounced cheque of N1.2 million” (Shares Whatsapp chats screenshots with skales)
NOVEMBER 26, 2017
A Nigerian singer, who’s based in the United States, identified as Kelvin Sean, has called out Skales and Samklef, as he releases some screenshots of his Whatsapp chat with skales.

Here’s what he said;

“According to him, ‘Humans can be really ungrateful and truly wicked. This is Skales; Nigerian afrobeats artist. I called him out on his page for being a fake nigga and he blocks me.”

“Here is the background story: In and around February 2014, i flew to Lagos from Toronto, to work on my music. This was just shortly after skales was dropped by EME, we met and worked on a song together (my song tittled “Down Low” produced by Samklef). Skales was paid for the feature. He was also really impressed with my style. Mind you this studio session took place at a hotel in Lekki Phase 1′.”

“The next afternoon, i went back to the hotel to grab the mix of the track from Samklef. On getting to the hotel, Skales approached me. We went into his hotel room; where there were a few producers, Including popular producers Jay Pizzle and Kenny Wonder. Going from the vybz from the previous night’s studio session, Skal...... More
Continue here
http://goldenzeneth..com.ng/2017/11/a-nigerian-singer-whos-based-in-united.html

Re: US Based Singer Calls Out Skales Says, “I Co-wrote His “shake Body Song” And Sam by Estherfabian(f): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: US Based Singer Calls Out Skales Says, “I Co-wrote His “shake Body Song” And Sam by SpencerM(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2017
naso...y uno enta studio release am ursef..abeg shift make i pay my tithe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Cooy Wizkid, I Will Rather Teach Him Says Yung6ix (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Replies Comedian / With No New Album P. Diddy Is The ‘highest Earning Musician’ For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.