Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) (51007 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by canalily(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lesbianism in the churchundecided
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by Alexgeneration(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
Separate religion from the state.

I remember 8years ago at sokoto how I rescued a lady from being burnt because she accidentally poured kerosene on an islamic calendar. Common calendar. But it was the inscription on it that they considered scared.

Since then I turned atheist
You're almost everywhere, its either you're in Norway, America, Russia, Sokoto. Lie Mohammed must be your father

4 Likes

Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
adax007:
U don't have sense, u think u're funny or u're trying to be popular.....Always creating Very Fake stories.....FOOL.

sorry I meant no harm. Its true
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by youngbelieve(f): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
ceezarhh:
spiritual something or homo something...

Lmao,u Neva can tell tho..
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:

why would I lie

So you will cite that to God on Judgement Day. Right? undecided
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
He just landed a gold mine
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by speaktome(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:

I remember 8years ago at sokoto how I rescued a lady from being burnt because she accidentally poured kerosene on an islamic calendar. Common calendar. But it was the inscription on it that they considered scared.

In 1988, I remembered how I stopped you from being lynched because of the lies you told

1 Like

Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:

you liar. today you crashed your Ferrari,tomorrow your son dated Miley Cyrus,Next week,you dashed someone a diamond Rolex presidential because it's all vanity. stupid liar

1 Like

Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by manmidtexy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bitter truth saying. Only the wise by humility of God will accept.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
That's not kissing of his hand, that is holding back his hand.
More like, "I will not let you go, unless you bless me".
Hungry pastors everywhere.
A real Christian will not associate with corrupt, ungodly politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
dainformant:
In what seems like a drama which lasted for about 45Minutes, the Founder/ President of Christ Ascension Church Nigeria/Oversees, Prof O. N. Godwin who was in Umuakpa for the burial of one of his faithful and dedicated church members, Late Deaconess Lydia Njoku was overjoyed to have met with the Ebonyi State Governor, Chief Engr. Dr. David Nweze Umahi. He expressed his happiness over the massive developments going on in the state courtesy of the governor. His display and shows of love to the governor got everyone in the event thinking.

It was dramatic, he held on the governor for minutes while asseverating numerous blessings on the governor. His agape love showed was no more hidden as he severally kissed the hand of the governor in excitement of whom the governor is and what he is doing in the state.

The governor while addressing the numerous audience in the event got paused for a while and digressed to what he called a directive of the spirit. He announced a building of an outstanding/uncommon structure for the Almighty God in the community for the Christ Ascension Church and another for the neighboring church which is the Assemblies of God Church. In his words, he assured the two churches which he has received directives from God that the places of worship of God will spring up before the climax of next year.

Earlier, the governor noted that he has been blessed beyond mark for doing the things of the Lord. He emphasised on the numerous benefits he has gotten for sacrificing the building of his own house to the building of a Church in Abakaliki. During the period he was building the house of God in Abakaliki, he ensured that the standard, quality and model superseded that which he is using for his own house.

Governor David Nweze Umahi announced to the public that he has forgiven those that wronged him, those that burnt his house for one political reason or the other, those that called him names for what he knows nothing about. He said that the burning down of his house was a blessing in disguise as God who watches every man's heart has already replaced the structures in numerous folds.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/general-overseer-holds-governors-hands-kisses-severally-event-photos.html

Gay thinz.
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by blaqroy: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Holy spirit is leading him
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Alexgeneration:
You're almost everywhere, its either you're in Norway, America, Russia, Sokoto. Lie Mohammed must be your father

She is Ibo

2 Likes

Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by ceezarhh(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
youngbelieve:

Lmao,u Neva can tell tho..
well, their life, their choice...
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by bukas15(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:

that you turned atheist doesnt take away the fact that God exist, my dear you are doing yourself more harm than good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
bukas15:
that you turned atheist doesnt take away the fact that God exist, my dear you are doing yourself more harm than good

oh merchant of fear.
I am a full grown adult and know the Repercussions of my decision. Don't preach to me

1 Like

Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
So na old man dey behave like dis.
Thought it was one young yahoo boy hungry pastor.
Anyway all pastors are yahoo boys and men so don't get me wrong. Some have just won hunger and poverty.
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:

you can lie for Africa
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
HE'S DON CORLEONE WANNA BE angry
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by dankol: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni, is offering up to three students from Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville) the opportunity to study for a fully funded degree in 2018/19.

About the scholarship

This scholarships will allow St Antony’s to admit up to three of the best African students irrespective of means and will add immeasurably to the diverse and intellectual character of the College. This is part of a joint initiative between Eni & St Antony’s College to invest in and strengthen African leadership.

St Antony's and Eni are equally keen to provide encouragement and where possible, structured incentives for Eni Scholars to continue their studies or find useful employment back in their home country after graduating from Oxford. Discussions about this are ongoing and scholars will be informed of relevant contacts and partnerships as they emerge.

Am I eligible?

The scholarships are open to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.

The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both academic merit and potential and financial need. Preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.

Please ensure you meet the requirements for entry to your course, including English language requirements. See the University's course guide for more information.

Applicants must apply for admission to one of the following eligible courses:

1 year Master’s courses in

MSc African Studies

MSc Economic & Social History

MSc Economics for Development

MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy

What does it cover?

100% of university and college fees, and an annual grant for living costs of £14,553 for 12 month courses and £10,915 for 9 month courses. The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly.

The scholarship also covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course.

How do I apply?
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by phranq30(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
kuchikau1:
Woman toto just dey hungry me.
Brothel no dey ya area?
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by luminouz(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
40kobo77:
Maybe the Governor hand dey scent like fried plantain with eggs.
U no well I swear cheesy

1 Like

Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by Edu3Again: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:

That's Islam not Christianty.
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by cimag: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kissing corrupt and dirty hand.He needs the governor's 'miracle'(money)badly.
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jeremiah 12:10, prophets and pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH as we declare truth to the world ?::::: authority has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than the blind that criticize our unbelievable truth just like many criticized Jesus Christ in ignorance while still claiming to know God more than Jesus Christ and which God was answering those prophets and pastors then?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME and JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by oyemomilara: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Everything is news to you people
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by KingRabota: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
The hatred Nigerians have developed towards the church is terrifying, no wonder we have become a nation without direction or destination.
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by linkszelda: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
see how he is even dragging the hand with the owner
anyways its all part of the strategy for running a successful business
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by kuchikau1: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
phranq30:
Brothel no dey ya area?
na joke o!
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by ezewealth(m): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
I no go even surprise if him tell the governor to pray for am
Re: O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 5:24am On Nov 27, 2017
Lol, are you a RESCUER... It was same you that rescued a hunter in bulgaria, same you in ukraine for blackfriday.. sister, are you MTN (Everywhere we go)
Queenlovely:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' / Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri / Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.