Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,401 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:51 PM

How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (18419 Views)

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / Own A Digital Service Resseller Website, Make $800 Monthly Perfect For Bignners / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2017
I make money online through domain trading, which is the process of buying & selling domain names. Domain trading is a good business because you can start with just $25 since you can register a domain name for between $1.17 & $14. The most expensive domain name, Insurance.com was sold in 2010 for $35.6 million while in 2007, VacationRental.com was sold for $35 million & PrivateJet.com was sold for $30.18 million in 2012.

I have personally sold many domain names including phonedetails.com ($316 - see proof [url]flippa.com/7139557-phonedetails-com[/url]), jobsbrowser.com ($450 - see proof [url]flippa.com/7977489-jobsbrowser-com[/url]), sprugs.com ($160 - see proof [url]flippa.com/7978611-sprugs-com[/url]), smartpillow.com ($6,000 - see proof [url]namebio.com/smartpillow.com[/url]) and so on. I want to use this thread to teach you how to make money online through domain trading if you care to read on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2017
The essence of this thread is to expose more Nigerians to domain trading business which is very popular in populous countries like India as well as China and has been contributing a lot to their GDP. The thread will also help those who are already involved in the business but not doing it right and not making progress. It is my wish that this thread will produce many Nigerian millionaires in domain trading and our society will be better for it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by kaze4blues(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Interested
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
The internet begins and ends with the domain name. - Frank Schilling

1 Like

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by Kingslaw(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Am highly interested o!
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by Olinga(f): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ok
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by dquest(m): 2:04am On Nov 27, 2017
Interested
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2017
A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority or control within the internet. Every domain name has a suffix that indicates which top level domain (TLD) it belongs to, e.g., .com, .org, .net, .gov, etc. The difference between a domain name and a website is that you need to get a domain name before you can launch a website. You can have a domain name without launching a website but it is not possible to launch a website without a domain name.

This is where domain trading business, a.k.a. domaining, comes in - buying or registering a domain name, then keeping it until someone who wants to build a website on it appears or quickly sell it to another domainer/end-user. I will continue later when I'm less busy and if I get enough comments because I want to be sure people are following and interested.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by omoruyivictory(m): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2017
following
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
omoruyivictory:
following
I will continue this evening.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
The first and most important step in domain trading is to know what sells and the only way to do this is through research. Research is very vital if you want to succeed in this business. You must know the current trends, latest news and updates so that you will be able to make good trading decisions. Domaining.com, thedomains.com, domaininvesting.com, tldinvestors.com, dnjournal.com and so on, are popular sites where you can get latest domaining news.

The regular mainstream portals do not report about domaining news except there is a big sale. There are also so many research tools in domaining and I will treat some of them in this thread. This is what my busy schedule can permit me to write today, I will continue tomorrow. You can drop your questions and comments so that I can treat them as this thread gathers momentum. If I don't see enough questions and comments, I will have no other option than to stop this thread because of my tight schedule.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by adeola207(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Interested
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by steph270(f): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
following...ride on
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by walewriter: 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
seriously following
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2017
adeola207:
Interested
Lecture continues later today, keep dropping your questions and comments.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by samtobi(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2017
seriously following Sir. We are already in the class waiting.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by UniqueMB(f): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2017
following
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sophiathefirst: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2017
following
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by kejibabe(f): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2017
following
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
samtobi:
seriously following Sir. We are already in the class waiting.
I will continue around 4pm when I will be less busy but I need more comments to be encouraged.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by samtobi(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
sholatour:
I will continue around 4pm when I will be less busy but I need more comments to be encouraged.

We will wait till 4pm. We ain't leaving this place until the grand master comes and deliver.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by Adele200(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
I attempted domain business in 2015 ,but to my greatest surprise, all the 10 domains I bought didn't get any bid from potential buyers.

Please, I really need this info. I need the secrets of this business.

Thanks boss
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Adele200:
I attempted domain business in 2015 ,but to my greatest surprise, all the 10 domains I bought didn't get any bid from potential buyers.

Thanks boss
Can you share some of the names here and how you tried selling them so that we can use your case as one of the case studies in this lecture?
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
What Do You Need To Start A Domain Trading Business?

The minimum start-up capital is $25 and you only need a phone that can browse the internet - I will recommend a java or an android phone. Most of the tools we use in domaining are available online, hence, you don't need to worry about downloading any software or hiding your ip before you can start. You don't even need to worry about marketing because a good domain name will sell itself. However, when you have reached a certain level in the business and have made enough money, you can get some software that will make your work easier but it is not compulsory. You also need a naira mastercard that can be used for international purchases (I use GT mastercard) and any other dollar card (I also use payoneer card) so that you are not caught in the web of dollar spending limit.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by steph270(f): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nice update so far pls continue.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
You will also need a bank account to receive your earnings here in Nigeria. You can use a domiciliary account or just a naira account since some banks, like GT, allow wire transfer from abroad into a naira account - I have used my GT naira account for wire transfer from abroad several times. You can also use payoneer to receive your funds and avoid the $25 wire transfer fee. However, there are fees associated with using payoneer to receive funds but it is cheaper than wire transfer if the amount involved is not much. I will continue from here tomorrow, keep the comments and questions coming so that I will be motivated to keep this thread going.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
steph270:
Nice update so far pls continue.
Thanks
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by Adele200(m): 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
sholatour:
Can you share some of the names here and how you tried selling them so that we use your case as one of the case studies in this lecture?

Okay bro. I have can still remember just two names

1. sexperiod.com

2. teenagesexeducation.com

I used estibot, validate.com, and other sites to check the value of the domains before buying it, but still didn't profit from it. They all expired.

I paid to get them listed on Godaddy Auctions
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by vaca1: 2:54am On Nov 29, 2017
Adele200:

Thanks boss
same here with iykepromotions
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by okelola1986(m): 6:16am On Nov 29, 2017
am following u sir
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by okelola1986(m): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2017
I need more orientation about dis sir, am suggesting may be u sh create Whatsapp group for dis thread it will be easier.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MTN, Airtel Lose N479bn To Currency Revaluation / Food Exportation: My Experience With NAFDAC / Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.