Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (31719 Views)

I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by CastedDude: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2017
This is quite disheartening. A man has been left in sorrow and lament following the unfortunate situation he found himself in. The man identified as Mr Ini Emmason John from Ikot Ebok in Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom state - was recently blessed with a set of twins (a boy and a girl). Unfortunately, his wife died a week after giving birth.

The man who now carries his babies around - is now soliciting for help from spirited individuals to help him afford proper medical care for the newly born babies because they have not received any health treatment since birth.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/man-carries-twin-babies-begging-help-wife-died-giving-birth-photos.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by CastedDude: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Munae(f): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2017
God is in control.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
If it's true, then displaying his account details will be in order.
Those twins just have to be catered for

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by dingbang(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
Our tithes should be used to help these people ... Don't you think so Pastors

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by littlewonders: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
I feel for the man if the story is legit. Government should start implementing policy to control birth rate. This will aid the country growing problems.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by littlewonders: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:

Bros.... This tithe thing really pain you o..

7 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by opeyehmmy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oooh! Pathetic. May God help them.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by sarrki(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:

God bless you

I concur

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by dingbang(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
littlewonders:

lol.. Our pastors are rich na...
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by sarrki(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
littlewonders:

Are you benefiting from it ?

15 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by sarrki(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
littlewonders:
I feel for the man if the story is legit. Government should start implementing policy to control birth rate. This will aid the country growing problems.

Politically ,Tribalism, Religious beliefs won't allow it to see the end of the day

Africa will always be backward

6 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by littlewonders: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

Politically ,Tribalism, Religious beliefs won't allow it to see the end of the day

Africa will always be backward

The problem isn't about politics, tribes or religious sentiment, the problem is YOU and I. Yes! I and You have refused to let good policy take place. If we can stand as one with one voice to things that are truly right then all these politics, religion and tribe wouldn't be a factor.

Loving is the greatest weapon on earth until we use this tool we might forever be a slave to politics and its ilk.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by clevvermind(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
littlewonders:

the guy is saying the truth.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by littlewonders: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

Are you benefiting from it ?

I'm not even a pastor first of all.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by sarrki(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
littlewonders:

The problem isn't about politics, tribes or religious sentiment, the problem is YOU and I. Yes! I and You have refused to let good policy take place. If we can stand as one with one voice to things that are truly right then all these politics, religion and tribe wouldn't be a factor.

Loving is the greatest weapon on earth until we use this tool we might forever be a slave to politics and its ilk.

I totally concur
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by countryfive: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:

wetin u carry for mind daddy freeze pikin?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by dingbang(m): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
countryfive:

wetin u carry for mind daddy freeze pikin?
see you.. Na person like you go come my church if I open my church..
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by jamielavorda: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Control the penis

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Cyrealmusic(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
God help you.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by YelloweWest: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
littlewonders:

E dey pain me too!

There is so much poverty in Nigeria.yet our pastors live in extreme luxury without batting an eye, ON TITHE AND OFFERINGS!! angry
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
littlewonders:
u Don talk am finish..but sm no go hear
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Seunfunmi18(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
I wish i could help him.
But his account details ain't inclusive..

God strengthen you Baba ibeji.
I love twins

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Hades2016(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
God pls help him
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by delishpot: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
The good Samaritan doing publicity should investigate that case properly. Nigerians can rent babies for alms begging it has been a known fact women renting babies and faking they need help to care for their kids-

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by hAlexandro(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Take them to welfare home where they would recieve proper attention and after a year or more go back and take your kids
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Dizu(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Why impregnate a lady if u can't train the babies, nonsense
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Handsome looking man.....guess the babies took after their father...

Freeze should toss this for those rich pastors....
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by emeijeh(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
The man really looks impoverished
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Seunfunmi18(m): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
littlewonders:

I respect your view on this..
Infact i doff you
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
littlewonders:

@emboldened.....Bullshit... It has never worked anywhere in the world not even in the garden of Eden.

I will tell you what has worked....continues to work....and will work......."when common interest,identities and ideas aligns".....anything shorvy of that .....is failure....
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by kidman96(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
I am sure he attends a church and probably pays offerings or even tithes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 18-Month-Old Child Not Talking / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady / Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.