Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) (108849 Views)

Rita Edochie At Her Traditional & White Wedding In 1988 & 1990(Throwback Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by U2077(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Amebo una no dey taya
Na God wey dey do am I no go fit to fake am
Hardwork pays
God annoints
No hating
Wizkid all d way

1 Like

Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by alan056: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
lonelydora:
Nigerians get time shaa.

Every father's prayer is for his son to achieve more than him. Yes, wizkid shouldn't have missed the wedding, but he owes Banky W no apology. He might have been busying with some stuffs.

They are both on different levels now.

Just saw this now....1709 Hours on 26th November 2017.

He already explained Na... He's having issues with his passport

he's probably having a renew
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by cimag: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Did Banky W invite him?If yes,Wizkid no do well at all.You don't take enmity and disagreement to such level.Weddings are the most precious days in Banky's life and his former boys should have honoured him with their physical presence.Imagine if other celebrities had shunned his weddings,no be empty hall and shame be dat?
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by olanshi: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2017

All I can see here Is the normal daft Nigerian Mentality!

Na by force to go to a wedding?? Jeez!! All he did under banky w was business and I believe contract was signed! What Is the fuss all about!!

Wizzy keep shining, keep cooking the beat, keep raking in more dollars while Haters keep talking!

4 Likes

Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by ajibsnoni: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=Booty4me post=62729455]For Shunning His Wedding: Fans Dig Up Pic Of When Banky W Picked Wizkid From The Slum wizkid feel too big more than he is
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nigerians been taking overdose for other peoples headache since 1960.

So wizzy should sacrifice his life for banky cos banky helped him from the slum?

We need to rid ourselves of this mentality to move forward cos someone must help someone.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by BlueScholar(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Threebear:
He picked him from the slum and so?
People always love to judge and tell other people's stories.
You don't know what happened between them?
I've seen people take people to help them and exploit them sexually, psychologically and mentally, every body around will be thinking this person is doing you a favour while you are dying in silence!
If Banky was a good boss, why didn't skales attend ,where is niyola?
Aren't these people ,people he brought into limelight? SMH

Thank you. finally someone who get sense. The problem with Nigerians is that we want blind loyalty, we want people to be our slaves just cause we play a part in there success regardless whether we hurt them, exploit them et al
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by NCP: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
lonelydora:
Nigerians get time shaa.

Every father's prayer is for his son to achieve more than him. Yes, wizkid shouldn't have missed the wedding, but he owes Banky W no apology. He might have been busying with some stuffs.

alan056:

He already explained Na... He's having issues with his passport

he's probably having a renew
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Essy697: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Threebear:
I've seen people take people to help them and exploit them sexually, psychologically and mentally, every body around will be thinking this person is doing you a favour while you are dying in silence!
Skales attended + d reason y Wizkid didn't attend was as a result of passport palava he just addressed d issue on his instagram page.

1 Like

Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by bikefab(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Each of us has that special person whom God has destined to bring out the destiny in us. Banky was wizkid's destiny helper. He has played that role without knowing it and has moved on. Pray for ur own destiny helper to locate you. Stop hating.

1 Like

Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wizkid no try sha
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by lloyds(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Win kid's skin has never shown that he came from slum. They are not rich definitely, but I think he went to that place with banky. Not his exact place.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Safiaa(f): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
hey dear, how are you?
Im doing okay. And you?
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by salford1: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
why is everyone worked up about wiz not being at the wedding. what if he wasnt invited?
If banky w didnt meet him does not mean others won't
People should take a chill pill joor.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
I am tired and a bit sad joor, was looking for affection in ur DMs a short while ago baby show me love na abeg cry
Safiaa:
Im doing okay. And you?
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by salford1: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
NoMoreTrolling:
okay if banky w made wizkid, why can't he make another wizkid then

I'm not saying wizzy should be ungrateful, no, but, how long will you carry a favor you did for someone?

wasn't it even a business? or did banky allow wizzy to keep 100% of all the money made between them?
This reminds me of Jayz's "lost one" song.

"I heard motherfuckers sayin' they made J-Hov
Made J-Hov say, "Okay, so, make another Hov!"

Exactly, let banky w make another wizkid. shikena.

3 Likes

Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
What about Niyola? grin. E be like say Banky Don offend that one too. Ife yi ga true true grin grin. #yorubademon
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by semitunde: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Threebear:

Scales was there
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by salford1: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
lonelydora:

That's bad.
how is that bad. He should not spend the little time he has off work with his family again?
Family first before others.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Excuzeme: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Is it really "Fans" or the Couple themselves, that are sponsoring this type of nonsense?
"Jobless" fans should also mind their business.

Is it by-force for someone to attend your wedding?

It is too early to put this marriage in this type of roforofo fight o.
Marriage is a long-distance race, face your marriage and make it work first.
undecided undecided
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Sirwallace(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
its a crap that he never created a chance to go to the wedding. common after all is said and done in business, nothing personal shouldn't be a factor in business. I don't buy the excuse he gave for not attending. I am a big fan of wizzy, but he goof on this one.
something that happens to you when wealth and fame got to you.

1 Like

Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by pemzy: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
lonelydora:
Nigerians get time shaa.

Nice work
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by GreatrAnalyst: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
kunlesufyan:
But banky try for this boy sha.
God bless ya.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
kunlesufyan:
But banky try for this boy sha.

Or the boy tried for himself.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Edesinpayan(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
NoMoreTrolling:
okay if banky w made wizkid, why can't he make another wizkid then

I'm not saying wizzy should be ungrateful, no, but, how long will you carry a favor you did for someone?

wasn't it even a business? or did banky allow wizzy to keep 100% of all the money made between them?

It all about respect and gratitude

1 Like

Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by iamrammy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
before you blame wizzy. ask yourselfs why there has been no collabo btwn him and banky all these while, why he left EME and lastly was he even invited by banky in the first place? there is always 3 sides to a story.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Businessideas: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Where's the slum?
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Edesinpayan(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Threebear:

Skales was there and does that invalidate the fact the Wizkid promised.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Henry22(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Arrogant Foooool
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
maklelemakukula:
I am more concerned about wizkid's health....He should treat the herpes he got from licking all the ass in the US
Who said he has herpes?
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
That's why you should do stuffs cos you want to not expecting some kinda pay back or you'd be in for huge disappointments and heartbreaks
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Edesinpayan(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
salford1:

how is that bad. He should spend time with his family again. Family first before others.

Then, why promise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Buys 1929 Mercedes Benz Classic / Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.